All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law Affection Ch. 01'

by wavelock

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where is

the incest????????????????

1 star for wrong catagory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My guess:

Is that the incest involves the two sisters, and with the closing statements of the author; will happen later invthe story. I figure that the author put it in here because the story in whole will contain incest. Even if the first chapter doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think your story was great. These things happen and they both knew what was going on; it was sex play and Ashley was the one who decided to jerk him off and obviously knew with many men in her life what would happen.

I think you can take the story to a new level and have Ashley lead him to where she wants to take it. Please write another chapter and expand your story. Thanks !

madusanmadusanalmost 12 years ago
Wrong Category

I can see that the author tried to continually suggest incest but this did not happen within the story. You should have placed this into another category. i gave it 3 stars as it has potential. Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

you people forget the part after the '/' this would qualify as taboo, so it is in the correct area.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
OK

OK he fucked his girfriends sister where is the incest/taboo in that? No big deal he wanted her she wanted him it was just sex.

If he was married it would just be cheating with his sister-in-law.

wavelockwavelockalmost 12 years agoAuthor
It Will Get There

Thanks for your comments folks. It's correct to say that this chapter has no incest in it. I was thinking it would qualify under taboo until the rest of the story could be told. It's a slow start I admit, hopefully I can get the continuing story out before too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The category is Incest/Taboo

This story is clearly Taboo.

CabinguyCabinguyover 11 years ago
Great story

I thought this was one of the better stories I have read in awhile. I really enjoy stories where the person you want is the one person you can't have. I can't wait for more. You made the attraction seem real and the events that put them over the edge were believable. Sadly all too rare.

And screw that category police. The whole idea is that the two lovers can't break the taboo of being with each other.

BigPeteHBigPeteHover 11 years ago
Lol

Hey guys, i just want to clarify that Incest and Taboo dont mean the same thing, Taboo is just a word for All things society frowns upon i.e cheating on your girlfriend with her sister ;) so .... It is very much in the right category

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MY OPINION

What a great, straightforward storytelling style.

And good use of language.

Makes me want to keep reading.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous