All Comments on 'Sister-in-law Christmas Present'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
One of the Best

A thoroughly enjoyable romp to break the boredom of Christmas. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ioved it

Very enjoyable. I do hope you may possibly continue with that night or the camping trip. And I would really enjoy some sisterly taste test bonding. Great job.

readeralreaderalover 6 years ago
loved it too!

Thank you for one more of your beautiful stories.

I (I believe that I'm not the only one) hope, that the last paragraph is a promise to your readers and not something to intrigue their imagination.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Thank you for all the stories you have shared through the years.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Erotic and Sensual

OMG what a story you have told. One of the best 3some stories I have ever read. Hopefully this is not the end but we can follow them up north camping.

TamaboneTamaboneover 6 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Really enjoyed the blindfolded sister swap. I hope that part 2 with that vacation is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this!

Thanks! You are a talented writer. I'll be reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great reading for both sides !

I've actually come very close, but with my ex and her birth sister staying with us

during a 3 day college week end. Close as you can get without ripping her cloths

off. Although it was only close I got hard just thinking about it.

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Loved the teasing. Hope the sisters start exploring each other more as well.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 6 years ago
Sister-in-law on vacation. Please!

Eve suggested Amanda join them on vacation. Please give that story!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
A true Christmas present for us from you!

This is an Excellent story and was Very Hot, Teasing and Erotic. Totally enjoyed all of the wonderful writing and looking forward to reading more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So fucking hot

This is an outstanding theme and execution. Had me hard as a rock and cumming. I have this exact fantasy of my wife and her sister. Be sure to carry the story forward to the summer vacation!!!!!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely fantastic story. A fantasy that I'm sure many people have and you laid it out to where I felt I was there myself.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

This was magnificent.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Wow, what a hot story. This story needs to have additional chapters. Ah yes, so many possibilities, Amanda could move in and then Scott could literally be fucked to death. Well done 5+++++stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Well written.

No rushing. Good teasing. Extended teasing.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it's unanimous, we have to have more chapters, starting with th camping trip, and maybe ending with wifey agreeing to have Amanda move in with them becoming a permanent three way, exclusively! What a way to die!!! Well done! EDITING and grammar are first class. Kutoe's to your proofer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WIFE WHORES OUT THE HUSBAND!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve been a loterotica reader and write for over two decades. This is one of the best stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got to love your stories

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 1 year ago

I've read a lot of your work but this is, by far, my favorite.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Always willing to help out a sister-in-law!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Decent story, was waiting for the incest/taboo part though given the holidays. Wrong category, still 4 stars

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Sexy storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CyberAliaCyberAlia10 months ago

Pretty good story. hope there's a sequel.

photogman18photogman189 months ago

Definitely gave me visions of my wife and her sister...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was hot, for sure, but I was troubled by the wife not discussing with husband ahead of time. She said later she had expected him to refuse, and he should have, at least until they could all talk about it together. Even the talk could be hot. As it is, the secrecy and acceptance of it could lead to some disturbing relationship dynamics in the future, if not thoroughly discussed and agreed upon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES