All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law Deal'

by cumeister

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesabout 10 years ago
That...

...was a fun romp. Looking forward to "next time!" Try to include some background on the wife, why she was with the other guy, how often she did it in the past, and all the other goodies we're missing. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

If you do a part 2 I hope you leave the husband in control

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best choice is take video for protection and leave both sluts

once a cheater, always a cheater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
both of the women are cheaters

The one that was blackmailed to help her sister is just as bad they are both sluts and deserve divorce. Neither one is worth building a family or being a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wishfull thinking

you wish your sister in law would have sex with you. you still have a cheating wife.

you did not fix anything. this was only the first time you caught her. nothing

happened to the wife and the wife liked watching and helping. he said, she said

that something went on with the old boss, prove it. not much of a tale here

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Good Start......

Good Start….

Though 2 pages left a lot of gaps in the story line

I agree with johnnyjones comments that there is some missing a lot of back ground data.

Why was the wife with the guy, who was the guy, how did she know him, was she really drunk ! ?

If the husband was picking her up this was pre arranged pick up point by the husband and wife so why would she blow a guy where she was due to get picked up by her husband !

Did she get her times wrong ! ! ?

Has she done this before, and if so how many times, does the husband know, that she is she having an affair and that he will find out about her past. Is her past an affair with the guy she was blowing ! ?

Why is the wife so terrified about the husband leaving, if he a bad husband she would want him to go, and she can see the guy she was blowing unless he is married . So why would she go to such great humiliating lengths to keep him, do they have children, does she work, does she have a professional, is she a stay at home wife ! ?

Wife does not seem an unintelligent woman as she suspected her husband was listening on the phone extension and even ab lib ( so again I think she was not drunk ) the story to convince her sister to come round and fuck her husband is in both theirs interests he does not leave,..why !. Again why is she determine to keep her husband ! ?

How did the wife know about her sisters affair, was the guy she was blowing black mailing the wife about her sister ! ?

Wife took to licking pussy and rubbing clit to easily, has she done this before, if so was with her sister, or other women !

Looking forward to chapter ‘Next Time’….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All the class ...

Of a used ashtray...

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A very good effort from a first-time author - 4 stars!

I was a bit confused at the very beginning. I guess Sue was in the other guy's car?? Pretty stupid since she knew her husband was picking her up. The author did a half-way decent job of writing. The author, or someone else, should have proofread the entire story before submitting it. (Spell-checker can only correct so much.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

You Americans. You're such doosh-bags sometimes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
would be funny if it weren't so sad

Why did she need a crutch? And what kind of a pervert would tear it? And of course she didn't tell a sole, even the best Dover soles can't hear a thing. Or perhaps it was a sole on a sneaker? What's this guy's native tongue? His English teacher must be turning in her grave.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 10 years ago

Too contrived. Too cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Erotic

This is an erotic story site, and your story was erotic. I had to shift my a tent in my pants, for example. The comments of others about needed background stole my ideas. But I look forward to your next chapter--though you should have indicated this was chapter 1. Finally, please don't rely on spell check. "Foul" language and "Fowl" language are different ideas--quack, quack. You had several of these oopsies. I still gave it 5 stars.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Good first story, but...

I echo all what TornadoTys commented. A good story would have been set up much better. It should play out in our minds like a movie, and that involves putting a lot more. Don't rely on spell check. Proof read then get someone else you can trust to proof read. Misspellings and word usage errors only slow the reader down. Also, one glaring problem. He had been married to her for 7 years, but they have children 16 and 17? Undoubtedly you meant they were married 17 years, at the least. A good proof read catches these kinds of problems.

Like the touch of wife eating out her own sister. The second part could start a lesbian relationship between the sisters, which would be hot! Gave it 4 stars.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
Catholic morels

Catholic morels

What a story it even has Catholic mushrooms ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm Sorry

You lost me when Andy brought the sister into this mess. It doesn't matter what she's done in the past, Juliet is innocent of this transgression and Andy is really putting the cock to Nick, not Juliet.

This makes Andy worse than Sue.

My opinion only

3***

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
No punishment for the wife

Sue seemed to enjoy humiliating her sister. It was her who was supposed to be humiliated not Juliet. More a Non-Con than LW story. And for the spell checkers did you miss the new fowl or you knew foul spelling when you saw it?

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

These idiots are are so stupid that it borders on funny. None of them has any morals and that has nothing to do with them being Catholic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another

retard that has to write.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Ugly but kinda funny (if ...)

Funny only if the reader remembers it is FICTION. No ana (anuses?) were harmed in writing this!

unrated (much closer to Non-con!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worse of this category

In this, I don't understand which sister got humiliated Juliet or Sue. Catholic doesn't fit in this. If you want to humiliate someone than you do not take his/her help and let her enjoy. Sue gets more enjoyment than humiliation. what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

a waste of time reading this story

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Right

Now this was a fooked up little story, wasn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous