Sister-In-Law Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers

"YES ... AHHHH NOW ... Make Him Cum please!"

"You need to talk to him like a dirty whore."

"Ouch! ... what?" Juliet asked.

"Talk like a whore, like the dirty slut you really are," Sue instructed.

"Ok, ok ... come on Andy, fuck my dirty shit hole ...come on fill my slutty arse with cum!"

It did the trick and I was ready and fully loaded. I pulled my cock out quick leaving a tidy gaping hole and with Sues help, we spun her sister on to her back. I quickly clambered across Juliet's chest pulling her blouse up as I went. This exposed her white bra and beautiful tits. One knee on each of her arms and I started to slowly wank my cock inches from her face.

"Oh Andy no ... please its disgusting."

I ignored her plea, "Open your mouth Juliet," I ordered.

"No Andy, your slut wife does that, not me, now get off me!" She demanded. I looked round to see Sue's reaction to that comment, only to see her bury her mouth on Juliet's pussy and start franticly lapping at her hairy cunt. It didn't seem to take any more than thirty seconds for Juliet to start another huge orgasm.

"Sue ... Oh God Yes Sue ..Sue Oh GOD ...OH GOD I'M ... Oooohhhh!"

Wham, I still can't believe how much spunk I managed to produce as it was the second time that night. Watching streams of it going in Juliet's mouth and hair and all over her tits and face whilst she had another almighty orgasm herself was a sight I'll never forget. Well actually it's a sight I never need to forget, as I had the entire session on video. Even Sue hadn't noticed the recorder I had set up when sorting out the clothes.

I made Juliet watch the clip. I let her see herself laying on the bed covered in my cum with ripped open tights and knickers. With her blouse torn open and her white bra also covered in my cum. I made her watch the part where she came with her sister sucking on her clit. I then explained how there would now need to be a new more permanent arrangement and how Juliet can now expect her arse fucked much more often.

The next time was going to be something else, next time Sue and Juliet would have to suffer. Next time didn't actually go to plan...

cumeister
cumeister
179 Followers
12