All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law Gets Helping Hand'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
More?

You've got three women, or at least two grown women and one teenager, who respond positively to corporal punishment. You've also set up a possible scenario where he could spank all three. I, for one, would love to read about that.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
I can see at least two more chapters.

Mary and Rachel will both need spanked but for different reasons. A third for Bailey being bad again. She is over 18 right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outdid yourself!

Bailey is hot, mom is hot, and along the way your wife I bet is hot as well. Amazing asses to spank, and betting it was superbly hot swatting those pretty behinds. You wife's sister is a naughty wench, a real bad girl no matter how she justifies it! I mean, blowing her sister's husband!!! But I loved reading about it and hope there is more about these girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Chapters Please

Now that he has three women's sexual needs to juggle, there has to be a continuation. And I do so enjoy stories of sex between brother and sister-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please??

Make more of these! More chapters on this one please? Please? Pppllleeeaaassseee????????????

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 7 years ago
Great

In the next chapter she thanks him with a mind blowing fuck. This gal probably loves anal too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm confused.

Who's Robin? Was it the prof reader's day off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wait a minute! He has Rachel and Bailey to fuck hard and often. Then, loosen Mary with some wine one night with Rachel visiting, and maybe some hard, good prob on the DVD, the three play a game which leads to him fucking Rachel, first, then Mary ,then the girls, and they start over. Rachel butt is aways red. Bailey starts directing all her blowjobs to him for spankings, then fuckings. MARY BECOMES HIS cum slut when he is not with Rachel or Bailey. Then, Robin cums back from his high school past, divorced, very hot and wet, and something bad happens! Come on JROB, FINISH THIS STORY. it's been seven years??

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...