Sister-In-Law Gets Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,643 Followers

Seriously.

Thing is you got one date, one chance, and if things went well everyone knew she would put out late that night. The most popular girl in school, Dona was in intense demand every weekend night. I was lucky enough to date her on a freezing January night that will be etched in my memory bank forever.

After dinner and a movie she suggested a drive where we ended up parking in some farmer's field. We made small talk before she simply said, "I want to suck your dick."

There was no vote. This was an automatic. Down came my jeans and Dona worked my dick like no other. It was spectacular. She licked and nibbled my cock, working each nook and cranny, playing with my balls while looking up from time to time while slurping.

Her noises, enthusiasm, made the event spectacular. Of course, the fact she was sucking my dick didn't hurt. It was amazing. She sucked, but varied that with licks that were sent from heaven. The girl had a knack for sucking dick.

Her practiced style brought forth a huge series of grunts and groans, and when I shot a volley of load into her mouth she swallowed like the good trooper she was. It was amazing. Try as I could to prolong the night, we soon went home from my one and only date with the Blowjob Queen of Collingdale.

I thought of Dona as Robin worked on my meat.

Watching her work my dick only spurred me on. It was fantastic. She sucked the top half while jerking below, all the while moaning and groaning as she blew me. As I watched the event got better an better as she looked up at me with my dick in her mouth and held the pose. Damn!

Robin didn't blow me, she made love to my cock. She kissed, licked and teased. She alternated quick slurps and ferocious head bobbing with slow, tantalizing sucks from deep on my dick back up to the tip. She gave me sensations I hadn't felt since high school with Dona.

I wanted to hold out, I wanted to enjoy more, but quite frankly I had no willpower and soon was offering up that I was going to cum. Rachel didn't miss a beat, making sure she vacuumed my dick and didn't release it for even a second.

She continued to stroke and suck and soon I was spurting my hot sauce into her willing mouth. She sucked me dry, swallowing all the sticky residue that disgusts my wife. What's more, she continued to suck even after I'd fully spent myself.

There was not a trace of sperm anywhere but her stomach when she was done. So very efficient, so very intensely hot.

Finally I had to push her away.

Rachel looked at me, made another swallow, and smiled. "That was, incredible...awesome."

I was embarrassed and enthralled after, and Rachel did her best to calm me down. She thanked me again for the spanking, and then surprisingly for allowing her to blow me.

"The guys I've dated since Rick have been such assholes," said the girl. "Damn, two were married and conveniently didn't mention that to me. I realized after blowing them in the car or screwing them at the park that there was a reason

I could never go home with them, and I obviously didn't want to bring them home here. On both occasions the guys used me.

"And quite frankly the others did nothing for me. I just needed what Rick used to provide, and you were perfect! And of course it will be our little secret."

Secret? Damn, Mary would kill both of us if she only knew. That was one safe secret. My only wish, other than her not blabbing, is that she does something wrong that needs the steady hand of a man reddening her backside soon.

JRob
JRob
1,643 Followers
12