All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law Joins the Hike'

by dirtymann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years ago

Where's the incest? Is that in part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story, but needs some proofreading

Kudos for writing a story that is interesting...I bet that Elizabeth and Dave were "making pictures" of their own.

How about a foursome for Part 2?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending

I enjoyed the build-up but, the description of the act was a little brief. I don't think you knew how you wanted to finish the story. The finish was way too short and cut things off.

SteveZR1SteveZR1over 8 years ago
Every man's fantasy

Good story.

And I agree that good old Mike isn't the only cock Liz has been sampling.... Maybe with Dave's blessing! But without the sequel.... we'll never know.

kaamukkaamukabout 7 years ago
Loved it !

Nice and crisp story with all the action one needs.

Really enjoyed reading. Is it a true story?

I love your writing style.

Kindly post more of your stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are you retarded?

Why do you keep switching between past and present tense? Learn how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I bet your wife was with her sisters husband as well so you guys just swapped partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, and for most, you need a proofreader. Grammar is very bad. Story line was good, and Dave fucked your wife in a motel next to the mall; no doubt in anyone's mind. Then you download the pics on Liz's laptop, but leave your camera on a counter in the kitchen, and Dave gets a viewing he didn't expect, shows it to Carol, and you tell us what happened next. But what ever you do, get one of them to proofread your writing, so we can enough your stories more, please! EDITING is just as important, especially if you are sharing your work with us. Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous