All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law Says Thanks Pt. 02'

by Officeservant

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

So fucking sucking hot, two red hot cunts to satisfy, the lucky fucker. More and more of this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lanc's, U K

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 3

It would be a fantastic scenario if you could fuck your wife and sister in law at the same time. I hope it happens for you .

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Nice read for a date night

Now all I can think of is my Sis in Law

chipmandonechipmandoneover 7 years ago
Hot sister-in-law

Never got the chance to bang mine. Wife wouldn't like it at all. Damn shame about the wife. Your story really brings home some things in life. Want more.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
loved the idea

Keep adding new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes, a really HOT story and great conversation to go with the action. This ai any guys dream; to screw his wife's sister etc. Yes, we need more. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Similar to my story

Except I was married and my 18 year old stepson video blackmailed me. At least I pretended to be upset at his blackmailing. Best year of my life until he went off to college.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, my sister-in-law is small, very hot and horny and we have been teasing each other and talk about anything including dirty topics and playful comments for years now. She is one gal I'd love to play with But it would hurt her sister ( my wife ) so bad I never would. However, maybe someday we can get off together in person while talking dirty and arousing each other. I am not sure she'd actually do it for real ?? That's the risk factor here. But you can dream :)

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Makes me hard

Love to do.both.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Blackmail?! Really?! I'd tell her if she wants to ruin her sister's marriage, go for it. Big turn off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous