All Comments on 'Sister In Need Ch. 03'

by Ethan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
first/third

Hot sex, but you kept shifting from first to third person, which was super distracting

EthanEthanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
A fix is on the way

It totally escaped me and my editor that the voice changed from 3rd to 1st person in this story. I've redone it all in one voice for Chapter 3. It will be a few days before Lit gets it posted. Thanks to everyone for their votes and comments, patience and encouragement.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
It was great

until the girls took over and he just became a "boy toy". No real love there. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Had a chance

This could have been a great love story. Sick husband and all but it turned into another porn show.

mrdata9770mrdata977012 months ago

(5/13/2023) This was one of the best short story series I’ve read on this site. I don’t understand why there are only four reader comments listed. Also, I don’t know if the author’s message from six years ago refers to a rewrite of this chapter or a new third chapter for 2017. I don’t agree with the boy-toy comment. Seemed to me this narrative was working up to a lifelong threesome relationship with Ethan marrying Ling and keeping Diane as a sister-wife making everyone happy. And, I’m sure hubby would be okay with the relationship since he couldn’t provide what his wife needed. Better to get it from Ethan and not some strange bloke from some bar. I do like reading about harems, of any size. This series goes on my favorites list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous