Sister In Need Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ling pulled Diane away from her groin as she became too sensitive to take any more direct stimulation. The two girls kissed, sharing Ling's essence as Ling's breathing returned to normal.

"Geez... my pussy feels like it's vibrating." Ling stated breathlessly. "That was sooo good!"

Diane kissed her again and caressed her gently as she came down from her orgasm. She kissed her way from her neck to her ear causing Ling's mouth to open again in ecstasy.

"What say we let Ethan join the party?" Diane asked.

"Mmm..." moaned Ling. "Not just yet..." she began. "You owe me a taste of your pussy first!" she announced as she pushed Diane onto her back.

Diane was quick with her attack on Ling's pussy, but Ling was exactly the opposite. She kissed Diane unhurriedly. She slid her body up and down Diane's, rubbing breasts against each other, grinding her mound against Diane, sucking and kissing her breasts, nibbling her skin tenderly on her sides and tummy. Ling absolutely took her time... caressing every inch of Diane as she moved toward her sweet little cunt. From my viewpoint, Ling's beautiful little bottom arched into the air and I was treated to the sight of her almost hairless slit peeking through her toned legs. Her pussy lips were swollen with desire and the sheen of moisture flashed as she wound her way down the bed.

Ling kissed Diane's pussy... just like kissing her mouth. She sucked her pussy lips and injected her tongue between them. She moved her head from side to side, increasing the pleasure for my little sister. Diane grasped the sheets in hands as Ling pleasured her. Ling's little hands held Diane's thighs apart as she licked up and down from her tight rosebud to her moistened clit. Ling moaned into Diane's slit and made wet squishy noises when she finally inserted her tongue deeply into Diane's velvety folds.

Diane absorbed the carnality Ling was imposing on her and breathed out in little staccato pulses as Ling tormented her clit with kisses and licks and wet sucks. At one point, her eyes popped open and sought mine. She looked straight at me as she pulsed and gyrated against Ling's face. A slight smile curled on her beautiful face as she went over the edge. Her head fell back as she arched her back and groaned heavily.

"Oh yesssss... that's it baby..." she panted. "I'm cumming..." she announced breathlessly as she too held Ling's head against her steaming slit. "So good..." she continued. "So good..."

Not waiting any longer, I stood behind Ling's little bottom and slid my hard cock up and down her wet little slit. She arched her back and wiggled her hips and I took that as all the invitation I needed and pressed in to the hilt.

"Oh geez... Ethan!" Ling moaned as her tight pussy squeezed my cock.

Diane looked up over Ling's back at me as I grabbed Ling's hips and began to fuck her in a slowly building pace. Just when I was feeling the moisture from Ling's cunt wash down to my balls, Diane pulled Ling away to the center of the bed. She motioned for me to join them on the bed and I crawled forward on my knees. Diane pushed Ling onto her back and grabbed my cock. She pulled me closer and bent her head to engulf me in her sweet mouth.

"Mmm..." she moaned as she tasted Ling on my stiff rod for the second time that day. Diane took me deep in her mouth and bobbed her head a few times. Her tongue snaked around my shaft and she bathed the underside of my shaft a few times making me throb with pleasure. She then guided me toward Ling's waiting pussy. She impulsively took a few licks of her already wet slit before guiding my cock back inside Ling's tight crevice. Ling's legs automatically came up around my sides and she welcomed me with a hot kiss on the mouth. I began shoving my overheated cock in and out of Ling's twat. I could feel the tight ring of her opening stretching around my shaft. I didn't thrust into her a dozen times before Diane pushed us over onto our sides. I continued trying to impale Ling's tiny body with my shaft and I soon felt Diane's hair brushing against my legs as she began to explore both Ling and me with her lips.

"She's licking my ass..." Ling cooed into my chest. And I felt Diane's tongue wander around my scrotum and felt her mouth try to capture one of my balls. I froze.

"Yeah, she's licking my balls too!" I moaned into Ling's ear. I began giving very small thrusts in and out of Ling's slit.

I felt Diane lick my shaft where we were joined.

"Oooh... she's back at my ass..." Ling narrated. A deep moan escaped her mouth. "She's fucking my ass with her tongue!"

I felt Ling's pussy muscles contracting around my deeply buried shaft. She began to rock her hips slowly forward and backwards. She would move a fraction down my shaft and then back off, presumably impaling her ass on my sweet sister's tongue. Over and over she rocked back and forth on us. She began to tremble and shake as she went to and fro... fucking herself on my cock and getting reamed by Diane. I felt her cum and then I felt an accompanying flood of juices flow down my shaft. Diane busily cleaned each drop from my balls as Ling pushed me away in ragged bliss.

I rolled onto my back and Diane pretty quickly climbed on top of my shaft and guided it home.

"Have you had a good time dear brother?" Diane asked with a smirk as my cock bottomed out in her gooey wet channel.

"Ha..." I laughed. "A good time would be putting it mildly." I finished. "You two put on an amazing show. I think maybe you and Ling had a really good time too." I questioned.

Diane glanced at Ling and replied. "I've had a wonderful time Ethan." "I know I've acted a little slutty here but I've really felt free with you and now with Ling." "I needed this... needed you and Ling." "How can I begin to thank you?" she asked and squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles for emphasis.

I looked up closely at my beautiful sister as she rocked her hips rhythmically, grinding her mound on me as she found the right measure of pressure for her clit. She was so beautiful. She was as much woman as I'd ever known... strong, smart, and amazingly sexy.

"I'm just glad you're happy babe." I replied honestly.

Ling reached out and stroked my sister's leg sweetly. She then took Diane's hand in hers and intertwined their fingers. Ling then, curled up closer to me and kissed me. Diane leaned down and kissed me too. Then, the girls shared a sweet kiss. All as Diane lazily screwed herself on my still hard shaft. Eventually, she tired of that position and rolled off, taking me over on top of her. I raised up to my knees and pulled her small bottom up toward my thighs and thrust up into her as I held her bottom off the bed. Ling curled around Diane as she had me. She teased her nipples and caressed her breasts as she rained kisses upon her neck and face. She reached down and touched us where my cock disappeared into Diane's pussy. She diddled her clit a little eliciting a moan from Diane. I put Diane's legs over my shoulders and began to seek my own orgasm.

Ling pulled Diane into a kiss. "Thanks for sharing your brother with me!" she said.

"Anytime!" grinned Diane.

"Hey, don't I have a say in this?" I asked with a laugh.

"No!" they both said in unison. "You just show up and bring this cock!" Diane finished.

I pounded Diane's pussy in hammer-like fashion at that point. I raised up taking her legs with me and thrust my cock straight toward her g-spot. I could feel my shaft sliding from the bottom of the cleft from her butt cheeks, into her moist tunnel and up into the spongy flesh just inside her slit. The helmet on my shaft dragged across the slightly ragged but velvety patch. Her wetness enveloping the sensitive head of my dick. The sensation was too much as I hammered in and out and I felt the point of no return and buried myself deeply in my sister's pussy.

"Ahh... gaaad!" I bellowed as I felt stream after stream of hot cum vibrate up my expanding shaft and flood Diane's womb. I pulled out slightly and rammed my erupting rod home again as I continued to spew my load inside my sister. I felt the gooey mix of our juices puddle around my cock head as I rocked back and forth again and again until every drop was milked from me by Diane's quivering cunt. Her arms sought my shoulders and I collapsed on top of her desperately trying to catch my breath.

"I love you Ethan." Diane whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I replied.

"I'm loving you both right now." Ling chimed in happily.

I eventually rolled off my sister, leaving her between me and Ling in my big bed. We pulled the duvet down and snuggled close together as we began to drift off.

"Oh damn!" Ling said startling us.

"What?" Diane asked?

"I never sucked Ethan's cock!" she replied getting a groan and a laugh from both of us.

"Well, like a famous lady once said," Diane began. "Tomorrow is another day!"

12