All Comments on 'Sister is a Showoff'

by Fillmore_Choda

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Great job... any chance you'd keep writing on this as a series?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 7 years ago
Good one...

....but just so you know, 5000 at $0.10 each is $500, not $50.

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Hated

The brother was a wuss and the Joey character should be in prison!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'd slap the two of them and would have never had sex with Lauren with out her making an actual effort to apologize and not with Britt there. he loves her and their first time shouldn't have been with her involved. It also seems they are together that alone is worth a slap the two of them. Lauren should have the respect not to date or sleep with her "boyfriend's" sister and Britt should've had respect for him not to go near his girlfriend and especially after finding out it was Laurens fault the video ruined his life.

DickeydooDickeydooover 7 years ago

Chapter 2????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way Way To long just to be

Disappointed specially with last 2/3 pages & ending was the most dissapointing

also WTF The dad was out of picture early in story yet all off a sudden hes back to kick him out with a fistful of cash(whats a fistful ?) also something about what the uncle did to daughter & mom which was never explained !!Should of been expanded on it a bit

Aaron1923Aaron1923over 7 years ago
This is God awfull

So imature it borders on pedophilia. Not only is the little boy lead character a weak little cuck the story itself is too rediculous to even be funny.

Stop calling breasts 'boobies', you aren't 7.

Stop using 'like' as a punctuation mark. Vapid people do this and it's infuriating.

Do you realise your female characters are mostly manipulative, selfish two dimensional cunts? Truly hateable, not in the least bit attractive but then your male lead is a bitch boy who won't even beat the shit out of the perv trying to spy on his sister.

Even if you are attracted to your sister, if your 'friend' started gushing about how badly he wants to fuck her and asking you to describe her nipples you would kick his ass on principle.

garybluegaryblueover 7 years ago
LarryInSeattle has the right of it

Further, the usual deal is a 50/50 split with the cam site, so she makes $250. Not great, but not chicken feed. I have seen girls rake in multiple tens of thousands of tokens in a session.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

I like off-the-wall looney tunes stories filled with dim-witted characters. It's the formula for every sit-com.

WmsraubWmsraubover 7 years ago
Good start

Don't stop more please you need to have them fall in love with him and him with them next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Britt's Story

Britt's physique and character description were stellar.

You did great with the story too. Nearly made up for the crap ending that was "Big Tits on Lil Sis".

Here's hoping you post a sequel. Thanks.

- Al

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Incredible!

I wasn't sure about this one at first but stuck with it. I sure am glad I did. This was VERY well written and I enjoyed it a lot. Poor Ricky! What a hard life he has. I should be so lucky! Anyway, well done. The spelling, grammar and real-life dialogue found within is perhaps one of the best examples for other aspiring writers on Literotica. Thanks!

bareSaintSinnerbareSaintSinnerover 7 years ago

Mmmmm...please say there will be a sequel. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trilogy

Trilogy's are nice. I hope you keep Lauren in it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

It's very rare that a story alone is enough to get me off. This one did it.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Gave you 5 stars for everything, but the ending - I was still hard

The Sex part was GREAT, BUT THE PUNISHMENT was bad. How did Lauren tape the sex scene and Ricky not realize anyone was in the room? At least he got Lauren's virginity. I may read again to see if I missed something. I hope you will add another chapter with a Three some.

Cheat105Cheat105over 7 years ago
Very good

I loved this story, it was great. Please, I beg of thee, write a sequel. I very rarely give out 5 star ratings, but I gave this one 5 stars. Thank you for such a great read. Hope to see more at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beyond Awesome!!!!!

How could I give this anything but a 5+, it was absolutely amazing and highly engaging!! I literally stayed hard and smiling every time I picked it up to read a bit more in the evenings. The writing was terrific and I can't wait to read other stuff the author has written :)

To the guy below wondering about Lauren recording the video, she captured the video stream that Brit was camming, then uploaded the file.

I know it's all plot required, but I can't believe he kept being friends with that douche perv!! When he caught him outside trying to spy on his sister he should have beat the shit out of him and ran his ass off! ....and telling him ANYTHING about his sister?? No freaking way!!!

...and as far as his sister using him as a meat stick, hell he should have just popped into her room every night after the rents went to sleep and fucked her senseless until they were both are rofl;)

...as for now? They should all three shack up together and live happily ever after!! Hehehe :)

Thanks for writing the great story, I haven't smiled and laughed so much on one here in a while!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uncle Hyat?

Got me curious though... What happenned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story...

I've never actually commented on a Lit story before, but I'll do it for this. I absolutely loved the story, but there were a few parts that I wanted to say something about.

I don't know about you, but if my girlfriend suddenly starts cheating on me because she thought that I let my friend peek on her, I'd be a lot more hard pressed to forgive her, let alone caring about her forgiving me for something that I didn't even do. I'd tell her that she was completely wrong of course, and obviously explain how she was wrong, but I wouldn't do it for her "forgiveness" or whatever; I'd probably just do it out of spite so that she realizes the huge mistake that she just made.

Also, I would be a lot more upset in finding out that my girlfriend isn't even upset about the fact that I cheated on her with my sister, but rather she is upset about the fact that she wasn't the one with her. If you don't see something wrong with that, that's on you, but I'd feel pretty damn put off about it.

And about you wanting to know if the readers think that you should continue the story or start another one, I personally think you should start a new one, as this story is at a good ending point and adding on would just be detrimental in my mind.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Great story

I really hope you are going to keep on with this. Sooo much more fun to be had especially if Lauren and Britt have to move in with him. Lauren could be knocked up and Britt do her porn from his place with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2nd grade math

5000 x 0.1 is 500, not 50. Come on.

UtsusemiUtsusemiover 5 years ago
Good story

I expected Brittney to be kind of one-note, but she felt like she's got depth. She's not haphazard. I thought the zonked-out mom was fun. The nod to the other two writers was interesting. You all are, or know each other? :)

i liked the detours covering the other characters. It fleshed it out well.

5 stars. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Familiar

Didn't the first couple pages of this story happen in a "King of the Hill" episode?

lex8508lex8508almost 4 years ago

5000 X 10c is $500 not 50... And what happened to the dude Lauren was with that was in her room when she only had her bra on? You aren't telling me he didn't get some.. And what was the thing Britt told him to watch that you didn't say anything about?

A few plot holes, but overall pretty damn hot.. Definitely makes me wish I would've both had a hot sister that could've taught me things instead of a fat bitch that took all her problems out on me and beat me.. And that I would've had a cute girl next door to fall for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the story was great and the hero got the girls in the end!!! i love a good incest story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most of it is good, but I had to take a star off for a few flaws (vagina is the wrong word for vulva, for example), and then I took another star off for the cigarette usage.

Smoking is not cool, and it's unethical to contribute to Smoking Is Cool culture by portraying characters smoking in stories (except if it's to show the consequences). Cancer is fucking horrible and we should be doing more to fight it, not make it more likely! I know it's just a story and it's also a story about incest. But the smoking didn't serve any point for the story, it's just "cool people smoke" BS.

Aside from that, I didn't like the girlfriend (childhood bestie or not) because she was a cunt all story long. You know the main character is going to regret marrying her later. But that is not a flaw in the story.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Zero affection, feelings or emotion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous