All Comments on 'Sister Pt. 03'

by gothicsyn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
spelling/words

I just read this story and enjoyed it very much.

I only have one thing to complain about, you keep using the word "been" when you should be using "being"

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years ago
Wrong direction

I liked the first two chapters but this is getting disturbing now. Joey had enough psychological issues being a recluse without Emily invading his life with her narcissistic egomania. Now she's got him flirting with the possibility of serious physical abuse. you're going to have to move this to the BDSM category if you keep this up. Their relationship is deteriorating to an unhealthy state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not so comfortable anymore

I have to agree with mountaincat4, this is going is some weird and twisted direction that has very little to do with sibling love. The first two chapters were a lot more promising and optimistic than this one, I'm not so sure I like the progress of things. But who knows, maybe it's just a phase and they'll fall head over hells for each other or make it their usual BDSM thing in the woods. Guess we'll see.

2* for his one.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
CRAP...Shitty

can we give you less than 1

georgencassiegeorgencassieover 7 years ago
very good

This story is very good I loved the fact that she needed her brother to use her as his little whore and treat her like one again very good

chipmandonechipmandoneover 7 years ago
Now where

This is going into some very strange land. Now where?

Aaron1923Aaron1923over 7 years ago
Loved it.

Some people don't like rough sex or are appalled by rape fantasies but this story is very good. An interesting Dom/sub relationship coupled with a budding romantic element. Very interesting. The only thing you need to work on is the difference between been and being.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

I'M GLAD THERE IS A PART 4...I DON'T WANT IT TO END...DEFINITELY A SIGN OF A GOOD STORY! CINCO ESTRELLAS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergothicsyn@gothicsyn
What can I say about me that I haven't already said elsewhere? Not much except to say I write as an outlet. Writing allows me to relieve whatever is in my head from day to day, to be who I want to be when I need to not be me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sister Pt. 02 Previous Part
Sister Series Info