Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking pussy!" She snapped.

I hit her again, this time, putting far more force behind the strike. She simply wriggled her ass in reply. Again I hit her. This time, she moaned leaving me somewhat curious. My hand slid down her spine and she shuddered. I slid it down over her ass to cup her heated pussy. To my surprise, she was incredibly wet. I moved behind her and slid down my shorts, as my sister looked over her shoulder with a smile. I needed no more encouragement as I slid into her. Her back arched slightly and she groaned.

I felt somewhat frustrated and began to slam hard into my sister's soaked pussy; each stroke sent stings down my thighs. My sister responded to each thrust by driving back against me, taking me deeper within her. She didn't hold back as she groped wildly at the sheets, her moans growing louder each time I drove into her.

It didn't take long as my hands gripped her hips. I slowed to a deeper, more force filled thrusting before I groaned and filled my sisters' tight wet little pussy full of my hot cum. She lay still, whimpering as we both let the moment pass.

I sat beside her as she slid to the floor, her eyes looking to me. She said nothing, and the look on her face was somewhere between the pleasure that had just torn through her body and the obvious anger she was feeling. I just slid into bed and left the quilt slightly back, reminding her of where things were before her spanking. I don't truly remember how long it was before she finally climbed into bed settling beside me. I do remember she didn't speak to me for the rest of the evening. Chapter 2

I woke the following morning. As my eyes opened, I saw my sister laid staring at me. My heart leapt, somewhere between the sexy woman staring at me and sheer panic.

"Morning..."

Her voice was soft as she looked at me.

"Hey," was my reply, with a level of caution I hadn't used around her in quite some time.

She watched me before sliding closer, her eyes now staring into mine.

"Last night, I saw you in a way I've never thought of you. My ass still hurts, but I came harder than I ever have in my life. I'm also glad you got the balls to finally make good on our deal."

"You didn't want to come to bed," I shrugged in reply. "You had to be punished."

She slid closer now, her lips just a breath from mine before she leant up to my ear "I'll be sure to remember that."

It occurred to me that she was still playing with me, and to some degree, she likely always would. Of course on the upside, she hadn't killed me for slapping her ass. Something I can honestly say I enjoyed. She kissed my cheek before sitting up, not even bothering to prevent the quilt falling down and exposing her breasts. I reached over cupping the left, my thumb brushed the nipple gentle and she shuddered.

"I need coffee. Want one?" She breathed gently as she watched me. I smiled and nodded, and she slid out of bed, remaining completely nude as I laid back breathing a sigh of relief. I had an inkling she was somewhat angry with me but dismissed it in favour of her comments as we had woken.

Five minutes later she returned with two cups of coffee, placing them down on my desk. She sat on the edge of the bed. I rolled forward, grabbing her arm and dragging her back to me. She squealed in surprise before landing flat on the bed facing me. I moved in for a kiss. She responded with a wave of passion that caught us both off guard. As the kiss broke, she crawled into bed beside me, her eyes staring deep into mine.

"Tell me something," She started

"Anything."

"All those of years of treating you like a child, and being an absolute bitch to you; did it ever bother you?" It was an odd question, one I was far from prepared for.

"I dunno, you're my sister. I guess I just knew you're supposed to be a bitch, and we were supposed to fight. It annoyed the crap out of me, but that's how brothers and sisters are in the real world." It was a half question and half statement in my own mind.

She lay quiet for a few moments before I found the courage to turn the tide and catch her as off guard as she had caught me.

"When did you discover you wanted me to fuck you?" I stated. Her eyes went wide in shock as she stared at me. A few moments later, it subsided and she swallowed slowly.

"I um ... he ... we ...." The words were stuck as I looked at her, my face now adopting a more questioning look as I waited for her answer. "The night Jake dumped me, that first time. You were just my brother until then."

"You're lying," I snapped, loud enough to make her jump.

"Am not,"

"You so fucking are. That was not something you do cos you're depressed; you would have just climbed on the next guy and you fucking know it!"

My hand had found its way to her throat as I snapped at her, frustrated by the answer.

"Answer the fucking question! For God's sake, stop been such a bitch!"

She swallowed against my grip before her hand tried to pry mine free. She then attempted to slap me; my free hand caught and pinned hers. Finally, she nodded and my grip relaxed she breathed in deeply spluttering from the pressure.

"OK fine, fucking hell... you don't need to be such a prick," She squealed, trying now to move away from me. My hand had hers pinned, and as she tried to pull away I simply pulled her back. "I caught you wanking, and I dunno, I got wet thinking about it and I wondered who you were thinking about, then I thought about you thinking about me. Then you know ..."

"Ever tell anyone?" I grinned thinking I was clever and completely unprepared for the answer.

"Yea, my friend Mei; she said I was weird and should leave it alone, it's illegal, it's wrong, it's not natural, a long list of reasons I shouldn't be letting my brother screw my brains out." She. In doing so, I noticed she shifted awkwardly, my hand instinctively sliding between her legs. As my fingers grazed her pussy, I smiled wickedly.

"Seems you get off on been punished,"

"I ... no ... no, I don't not with anyone else."

She stopped, her whole body tensed as she realised what she had just let slip.

I pulled her back along the bed before sliding over her. She snapped out, her nails biting into the flesh of my cheek. The sting of pain was enough to push me. Half of me wanted to see what she do, the other just didn't care as I struck her clear across the cheek. She squealed in pain, her thighs clamped shut, and I had to fight to push them apart, finally wedging my body between hers.

She tried to scramble backwards out of the way but my hands caught her hips and dragged her back into position as I grabbed at my cock she struggled finally my hand finding her throat and pinning her, she struggled as her body fought for air I positioned myself and slid deep into her, her body torn in its reaction between evading me and accepting the invasion of my hard length.

My grip on her throat loosened as her hands wrapped into my hair she pulled me down my lips crushing against hers for a moment before she pulled back.

"I want you to do something," She whimpered.

"What?"

"Let it out, all of it, fuck me like you hate me please, please make me yours, make me hurt,"

Her words came in whimpers and sobs, though it was hard to tell how or what those tears were about. "I'm gonna fight and you're not going to stop until you're satisfied."

"I thought we already figured I don't care what you want? Last night, earlier, you got wet because you like to be treated like a slut; all those guys made you wet because that's what you wanted."

I looked at her as again she slapped me, only for me to hit just as hard.

"You fuck with my head because it gets you off; you're just a high school whore who likes lines of guys to stuff her cunt like the little slut she is."

"That's what you think?" She growled back, again trying to extract herself from me as my grip on her hips tightened and I drove into her, my cock ripping its way deep into her.

"Really!" I snapped back. "You've had what, like a dozen guys this year?"

She was getting angrier by the moment. The angrier she got, the harder I had to hold her in place. The tighter I pinned her down, the wetter she got.

"Eight," She whimpered twisting awkwardly beneath mean before her hips pushed up against me. I leant down to nip her neck, a low whimper escaped her as she pushed against me.

I eased back before driving into her with force; my hips snapped violently against her, she cried out at the sting as I repeated the motion once more before holding deep within her.

"So why stop?" My question snapped her from the moment she had herself in as she looked at me, frustration crossed her face as I took pleasure in controlling her pleasure now. Chapter 3

"Because they're not you, OK is that what you want to hear? I fucked around cos I couldn't get what I needed! I fucked around 'cos I'm a fucking whore who wanted to get her cunt ripped apart by her brother! I want to be yours, I needed to be yours!!"

I wrapped my hand back around her throat as I leant down against her ear, my lips kissing any flesh I came near for a moment. "Now was that so hard? Or have I fucked you stupid yet?"

She would have answered had I not reared up and began to drive into her with as much force as my body would muster. Each thrust driving me into her with a resounding snap of skin; each thrust causing her breasts to bounce with violent force. My sister's whimpers became louder groans, before becoming passionate screams for me to fuck her.

I felt the sudden rise, having been lost in the expressions on her face. I had lost track of my own body; instinct caused my hands to slap into her breast, instinctively crushing the flesh in the palms of my hands. Her back arched as she screamed for me to fill her up; her tight pussy contracted, trying to draw forth my load. My cock answered her without hesitation, sending waves of cum deep into her swollen pussy.

She lay trembling for a moment as I collapsed beside her, my eyes closed as I lay listening to her trying to gain control of her breathing. I slid up a little further, wrapping my arm around her as she shifted. We lay with me spooning her from behind for a few moments.

"I like making you angry," I heard her say, as I lay behind her; my own mind contemplating many things in that moment.

"I kinda noticed," I replied flippantly, choosing this time not to rise to her.

"It can be better. I mean don't get me wrong it's amazing, but I need more; I want worse Joey,"

I lay quiet, trying to figure out how on earth it could get any worse for her, at least without me doing some serious damage to her. Her body already had begun to bruise from last night and moments ago. She shifted and turned over to face me, her hands slipping either side of my face. There was a strange darkness in her eyes.

"Think you ca do it? Can you be what I need?"

The look in her eye made me nervous, as did her sudden need to be hurt. While I enjoyed the punishment, the fact she wanted more had begun to scare me. This being true, I asked the only question I could.

"Why?"

"Because I need to pay, for everything I've done. I need to hurt. I need to feel afraid."

Her words were soft. As she spoke, there was a confidence in her own convictions. Her words were also a far cry from the girl I had grown up with, my sister was rapidly disappearing into a woman who truly knew what she wanted in every way and every sense.

"Don't be bloody stupid," I replied

"No I do, and you're the only person I would trust with my life Joey. You can do what you want, and I know you will still love me. I've been such a bitch to you for so long when all I wanted was you to rip my clothes off and fuck me until I pass out,"

The smirk on her face was incredibly cute.

I was oddly curious about her words as I watched her. There was no sign of discomfort in her words, or what she was asking of me, leaving me to turn them over slowly in my own head.

"Short of punching you in the face, how am I supposed to hurt you more Emily?"

There it was; a challenge for her to set the limits.

"I want to be afraid of you," She replied flatly.

Her words were intriguing to me, but I nodded. She slid from the bed and headed for the bathroom to shower. I lay back, my mind running over her words and the events of the last few hours. In that moment, I would have given a lot to retreat to my online world, away from the confusion that now clouded my hormone driven brain. Chapter 4

The next few days passed. My sister and I had sex a couple of times, mostly before we fell asleep. For the most part, she slept in my room, in my bed. We didn't discuss the events of before; it was never even mentioned, though I had enough sense to know it was far from forgotten.

I had thought about her request, but hardly had any idea how to make it happen for her. Today, though, we were headed to our cousin Rebecca's 21st birthday party. Rebecca and my sister had been close once upon a time, but Rebecca had fallen down the social ladder after leaving high school and my sister had less and less time for her.

I was in my better jeans and t-shirt, not dressed up. My sister, on the other hand, had retrieved one of her best dresses from her wardrobe, and once again looked beyond stunning as she stood in my doorway looking at me.

"How do I look?"

"Incredible," was my reply, as I let my eyes take in every inch. Her dress hugged tightly against each and every curve. That coupled with her knee highs, heavily buckled and laced boots, left me all but drooling over her.

"Don't think about touching me. I'd have to kill you if you got your mess all down this dress."

Her words were flat and her statement a matter of fact, as she watched me looking her over hungrily.

"I won't," I replied firmly "At least not yet."

My words were spoken as she headed back to her room, the final part of statement caused her to stop looking over her shoulder, my eyes were resting on her ass for a moment before travelling back up her body to meet her eyes.

"You look good by the way, but you should wear a different shirt," She smiled and then disappeared down the stairs.

I took her advice picking one of my plain black shirts, which gave a better overall appearance. It would be mostly girls at the party, which would leave me free to do whatever I wanted for the most part. My aunt had booked the party at a bar not too far from where we lived, so at least getting home wouldn't be bad. I just knew my sister would be drunk, so mapping these things out beforehand would only serve me well in the long run.

We walked there, even having a good conversation about the world and how it had changed since we were younger. Neither of us touched directly on our relationship and how that had changed. That topic seemed to fall on a side neither of us wanted to go in those moments. Another reason I had to be nervous tonight; my sister's mouth didn't exactly hold well when she was drunk.

The party was large as I predicted; Emily disappeared among Rebecca and a group of girls, they spent the whole night giggling and drinking. Emily would occasionally wander over to me, asking if I was OK, and telling me I should come join her and the girls. A conversation with one of the male cousins resulted in him storming out after realising his over expensive graphics card still couldn't outperform my powerhouse, purpose-built PC. Some in our family truly were that shallow; some having less sense and leaving a sane person to wonder what we did to deserve been lumped in with them.

As the evening drew on I headed for the bathroom, only to have my path blocked by my sister who was rather drunk. One of the males was merrily chatting her up and I felt a twinge of annoyance. I rolled my shoulders and she caught my arm as I made my way past.

"Come outside... I need some air," She stated.

"Seems ...." My mind drew a blank at his name but I motioned toward him "has it covered."

"He talks big, but he's not the one I want, now is he? I asked you." The last of her words came in short statements.

"I need the lav," I stated firmly "So lemme go do that first?"

Five minutes later, we stood behind the bar overlooking the football field beyond. I stood staring into the night beyond; the field was lit by flood lights but beyond the edges, the area bled into darkness. Some lights of houses could be seen but it was a lot of darkness.

"We need to talk," Came my sister's voice. She stood beside me. Instantly I felt my heart leap into my throat. Those words almost always meant disaster was coming in some form or another.

"And here is where you choose?" I replied.

"The alcohol helps," She replied.

"Good for one of us then," was my return.

"Shut up, will you, and just listen... because if I don't say this, I'm going to forget, and then it'll never get said and then we will never get to where we need to go and it sucks," She spouted. I looked at her; her eyes showed that she had been crying, which only made the fact she had chosen now make my body run cold.

"You're rambling," I said softly, my voice now falling level to calm her.

"I know, but it's..." She breathed slowly and took my hand, leading me further down the field and away from the party. We stood alone, and the air around us was silent, aside from the dull music in the distance.

"OK, so you know how we... well how we do what we do, and don't get me wrong, it's great. I have never connected like that with anyone ever."

"A lot of that has to do with been related, you know," I replied flippantly, my instinct to cover discomfort with humour leaping in, defending my nervous onset of panic.

"Shut up will you," She slapped me firmly in the arm. "Just listen, please, then be a smart ass!"

I look at her and nodded, rubbing my arm to pretend it hurt. It seemed to help her as she breathed again.

"I told you before that I want you to hurt me because I feel the need to be punished for the way I've been. I made it sound like it was toward you, but it's not, well...yea it is, but it's more about me than that. I love for being you; you've always been cool with that, never tried to hide behind a false you: even tonight, look at me: all girly and chatty and all I can think is you look so alone. And then you walk out to see Peter all over me. I saw the hurt, and that really sucked Joey. This last couple of days has sucked because since I asked you what I did, you have disconnected from me. I guess I scared you and for that, I'm sorry... like really sorry, but I need it to be you because you are the only guy on earth that I really trust... that I have ever really trusted. I can't ask just anyone, Joey, because I need a guy who is secure with just being himself, who can trust himself and who will absolutely not bend to the will of someone else. You don't see that enough in this day and age! We said it earlier; the world has changed, but the biggest change in our world, Joey, is us." She stopped and looked at me as my brain tried to keep up with what she was saying.

"So you're asking me to beat you because you trust me to be me, and not beat you up just because you asked me?"

She looked at me with an air of frustration I hadn't seen in a while, her mind trying to figure out if I was being dense or playing with her in some form or fashion.

"I'm asking you to take our arrangement and make it work for you, in any way you want... except for you to make it about what you want, instead of you trying to please me. I'm not asking you to punch me in the face Joey, but I want you to stop playing things so safe."

"Not really sure we could take any more risks if we tried, short of doing it in front of mum and dad anyways," I shrugged before I looked back toward the club. "We should get back in before they come looking for you."

"Just think about it, OK? Please, Joey?"