Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister's voice now had an edge of desperation that made me feel funny inside. Funny in a way that she had no one to do this for her but me. That was a strange kind of trust. I truly admired my sister for it.

As we returned inside, I took a table closer to the girls...not so I was actively involved in their conversation, but close enough to overhear their conversation. My sister, in her infinite wisdom, had let slip on our way back to the bar that the girls were trying to work out who her new man was, and why she had become such a recluse the last few months.

"So come on Em when do we get to meet this guy? Like, you're almost never out these days, it's beginning to scare people," Rebecca was the really trying to get the answers now, "You're getting as bad as our Joey, all hidden away from the world."

"You won't meet him; he isn't exactly a people person. He likes our relationship just us," Emily replied, "Who's round is it now?"

"Joey's!" piped half the group looking around to me "Right?"

I looked at them and shrugged. It was probably the first time half of them even knew I was there.

"Sure, one more... then I'm headed home," I replied, taking their orders of Rum and cokes and Vodka and Cokes, I bought the whole group of girls around, and myself a beer before placing the tray on their table and retrieving my bottle.

"So have you met Ems new guy?" Rachel rounded on me grabbing my ass, I turned and removed it placing at her side with a smile.

"No, but them I'm just the hermit brother who doesn't see the world outside of his room. She's happy and she's out of my way. Win, win, right?" I replied flatly

"You're no fun," The girl snapped and retook her seat. Chapter 5

Finally, it was over, as I rocked on my heels waiting for Emily to say her goodbyes and deliver promises to call them later. Promises I suspected she wouldn't bother to keep. She finally joined me, looking at me for a minute before walking out in front. The night was oddly warm, which meant we could take our time and enjoy the walk home. After all, it took about 20 minutes, start to finish.

As we turned out of the long road that led up to the club, we made our way down an alley that crossed the outskirts of a school that led onto a longer road. I stopped at the end and waited until Emily realised I was no longer behind her.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Wanna go for a walk?"

"Where?" She replied, walking back to me.

"Well that's the fun part isn't it?"

My sister stood looking at me for a minute before she shrugged.

"What the hell, why not. It's not like we have fuck all else to do."

We walked for a while, weaving through the town before we passed our house. I led her into the back roads. The air had cooled a little but for the most part, it was still quite warm.

"Joey, come on... you walked us all the way around town only to take us home, and then not?" The whine had crept back into her voice as I stopped to turn and look at her. The road behind her led back to our road; the road behind me led to a forest and fields beyond that; it was a really good bit of open land our fair town had left open.

"Tell you what, we can go home and go to bed and you can keep been annoyed with me...or you can follow me, you can trust me and by the end of tonight, things might just seem a little less bleak." I wasn't even sure what the hell I'd just said, I was flying on a plan that was no plan at all. It was meant to piss her off and yet at the same have her simply trust me.

"I'm here aren't I? Following you like some lost little girl," She replied coldly. I was about to turn around and take us home when she stepped right in front of me, her eyes met mine and for a moment the world melted away. "I will follow, but my feet hurt and I'm starting to sober up, so you had better make this worth it."

I simply grinned and took her hand leading her off down the road. As we left the road, we began to work our way into the forest. The crispness of the air caught you quickly, the light wind causing the leaves above to rustle gently.

I finally stopped and turned as she followed stopping just in front of me she looked around then back to me.

"OK, it's a forest. Like, well done...I could have walked here by myself," She scoffed.

"Yea right...you've done nothing but complain for the last half hour, and now you're alone with me in the middle of nowhere," I replied.

She growled angrily, then stormed off back the way we'd come. I followed her quietly, as she would stop and try to pick up her bearings, then picking off a direction. I kept watching her; the more she tried to find her way out, the more annoyed she became, finally walking back to me.

"Take me home, now Joey," she barked angrily.

"I'm thinking not, at least not yet" I smiled to the fact whatever plan I had come up with seemed to be working in that moment. Finally, she sat on a fallen log and glared at me.

"You're an asshole you know that right?" She snapped angrily.

I didn't listen as I slowly made my way to her. She watched me before looking behind her.

"Wonder when the last time you were in a forest," I let my thoughts slip from my lips as I began speaking aloud, "No doubt getting gang banged like the little whore you like to think you are? Deep in the heart of the forest where no one can hear you scream?"

"Actually no, I've never done it out here," She shrugged before looking to the ground.

I reached for her face, my hand cupping her jaw forcing her to look up to me. She tried to look away but I simply tightened my grip forcing her to look at me, my eyes staring deeply into hers. For a moment, we both lost the world around us before she finally freed herself from my grasp and returned to staring at the floor.

"Did you bring me out for any reason, or are you just been an asshole?" She sighed, there was a tone of frustration in her voice now that was quite satisfying.

I didn't answer as I grabbed her by the hair, dragging her to me. She squealed from the shock, then tried to pull away. I gave in to everything she wanted; my hand landed clear across her face driving her to the ground, she scrambled back against the tree she'd been sat on a moment ago as she looked to me.

"Jesus, Joey...stop it!" she snapped, trying to assert her authority over me. I would have normally responded to the tone, but this moment I couldn't have cared less, as I walked toward her. She scrambled to her feet and went to make a run past me but I caught her arm, her whole body snapping to a halt as I did so pulling her back to me.

She pleaded for me to let her go. I simply yanked her back, before pushing her against the tree. My hand remained locked around her wrist, keeping it pushed to her side. She resisted for a moment before she swallowed looking at me.

"You're hurting me Joey, let go," She said, trying to remain in control, trying to take back whatever semblance of control she could muster, but I said nothing. For a moment we stood there, with her back against the tree, me with a grip on her wrist. I stepped back and with my free hand caught the neckline of her dress, pulling her to the tree. She grunted in pain as she collided with the stump. My hand let go of her arm, only to catch her hair as she again tried to run.

It was inadvertent but in my need to stop her running I applied a little more force than I meant to, and her head hit the stump as I forced her back over it. She kicked at me in anger. I remained deaf to her pleas, as I quickly tried to assess if I needed to end this. She thrashed under me and again tried to kick out at me. Finally, I adjusted my grip to the back of her neck forcing her down. My free hand yanked her dress up and she struggled more. I slapped the back of her legs as she cried out for me to stop, I was deaf to her pleas, lost too far in the moment.

My hand reached down to pulled her panties aside before freeing my own now hard cock. I stepped closer, pushing her head down again. I kicked her legs slightly further apart before easing against her. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her for a moment, my eyes watching as the tip of my cock disappeared into my sister before I pulled back. I repeated the motion a time or two as my sister tried to force her legs closed. I let go of her neck and slapped her clear across the back of her head causing her to scream at me.

She was able to free herself and turned. Her hand caught me on the side of the head and she took off running. I staggered slightly, then shook my head. With a smile, I took off after her. I ran through the trees slightly to the side of her. She was so focused on getting away, she didn't see me until it was far too late. I ran into her, tripping her. As she hit the ground, she was sprawled in the dirt. She began crawling and I followed her for a moment, before I reached down, dragging her onto her back and then sitting squarely against her hips. She tried to hit out, but my hands blocked hers.

"Let me go, you fucking prick! I swear, when I get up, I'm gonna kill you! You're fucking mental!" she snarled. Her words were angry as she glared at me. There was a small blood stain on her forehead from her earlier collision with the tree. I watched, just for a moment, before I slid back enough to allow me to pull her dress and expose her panties, still skewed from my earlier actions. I transferred her hands into one hand, then proceeded to push them onto her chest, keeping her pinned as my free hand worked its way back to her pussy. I eased two fingers into her, twisting them a moment before easing them back and plunging them deep into her. Even if her mind wasn't responding, her body was.

I slid my fingers free and again released my cock from my pants. This time, I didn't waste time teasing her, just plunged deep into her. She groaned in response as my cock charged deep into her soaking wet pussy. I withdrew slowly then drove into her causing her grunt in response. The sting of my hips sent a shudder through me.

I wasn't entirely sure when I had let go of my sister's hands, but they were now curling into the dirt beside her as I withdrew and drove into her, each thrust harder than the last. Before I pulled away, I forced her onto her stomach, climbing over her and adjusting myself so I slid back into her. I simply fucked her for all I was worth, my cock slamming hard into her pussy with each thrust.

After a few minutes of furious fucking, I slowed, feeling my cock swell. As I lay my head against my sister's shoulder, I groaned her name as I delivered my hot cum deep inside her once again. I lay on top of her for a moment as I felt her body still shuddering under me. Finally, I slid to my knees beside her as she lay still in the dirt.

I was on the verge of apologising when she finally rolled over to look at me. Reaching out, she took my hand to sit up.

"Don't you dare fucking apologise for that! You're an asshole, but you're my asshole and I love you for it, Joey." She stood and I didn't argue as I stood. She reached down and pulled off her panties, wiping herself up. Before tossing them away, she looked at me. We made our way through the forest before she stopped now prodding at the injury on her head.

"Stop it or you'll make it worse, I will sort it when we get home" I sighed looking at her "That really was an accident"

"I know... at least I do now. It just fucking hurts, that's all. But if it scars, Joseph... I will rip your fucking heart out!" she grinned.

"Then who's gonna fuck you?" I barked back with a smile.

She paused for a moment, a huge dumb grin plastered over her face as she nodded.

"OK...so I won't kill you, but I will make your life fucking miserable!" She replied finally.

"So what else is new" I retorted "So when did you figure it all out?"

"What...when did I figure what you were doing?" she asked, looking at me as we stopped at the edge of the forest. The back road was incredibly dark now. "Right as you came after me. Jesus, you staying so quiet and so cold was the scary part. But I'm glad, you know...I needed it, I needed you like that"

"Next time I'm taking duct tape..." I replied casually as I slid my hand into hers and we made our way home.