All Comments on 'Sister Pt. 04'

by gothicsyn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Better than the stuff they did last time but the whole experience was still a bit too rape-ish for my taste, at least she woke up and they did it the normal way. Too bad they didn't get caught, not that would have been fun to see.

3*

Aaron1923Aaron1923over 7 years ago
Still enjoying this.

Lots of women have consensual 'rape' fantasies and there is clearly a lot more than just sex between these characters. She seems to be moulding her brother into her Dom and falling in love with him at the same time! This chapter was a quickie but I'm still interested in where you take these two. 5*

chipmandonechipmandoneover 7 years ago
Confused

I thought the storyline was that the parents were gone on a trip. Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Do you have some sort of bias against using the word "being"? You keep writing "been" instead, which is completely incorrect. You may pronounce being as been, but pronunciation doesn't make it correct.

This is an issue in all four of your chapters. Can you please learn the difference and correct it in the future. Your third chapter was amazing. You have a great concept, good characters, and hot scenes. I see you improving on other areas as you write, but for fuck's sake please stop using been for being.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergothicsyn@gothicsyn
What can I say about me that I haven't already said elsewhere? Not much except to say I write as an outlet. Writing allows me to relieve whatever is in my head from day to day, to be who I want to be when I need to not be me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sister Pt. 03 Previous Part
Sister Series Info