All Comments on 'Sister Sandy's Laptop'

by pemilfton

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
That's what they say now, "never again"

But let it percolate a couple of days in their minds, and I hope that they see the real benefits of them being lovers.

I so wanted for him to eat his sisters pussy and then fuck her until she was completely satisfied.

I hope that there will be more to this good storyline. I like stories about mature brothers and sisters fucking .

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Second That ...

(yes the song goes "second that emotion.") comment that the two will stir with their thoughts, and remember the phrase, "vice is nice, but incest is best." I will be awaiting a continuing story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cc

Am I the only one who doesn't like reading stories about old people... she is 50, old and fat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The previous comment from someone very narrow minded. Great story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please.

I loved it and can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

If you don't like reading about mature folks having sex, then don't read it. Early in the story he said she is 50, you could have stopped reading then - no one forced you to continue.

I found it very erotic, and it's obvious her "never again" means there needs to be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Never again?

Right. They'll never do what they just did again, but there's a whole world of other thing they can do together. At least that what I took from her comment, especially when she whacked his ass at thr rnd and grinned. Do let us in on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun story

Nothing wrong with two mature people helping each other out. It can be very beneficial especially for older sibs in similar situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Chapter 2 ????

snathsnathover 10 years ago
loved it

Loved the story, 5 starred

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
Kinda hot!

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

I love the build up, how things escalate... seems really nice. I'm sure there is another session or three to come! <goes off in search with high hopes and a hard dick!. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not that interesting

i stopped at the UGLY sagging wrinkled tits. that just makes you shiver with dread.

fvbi57fvbi57over 9 years ago
Yikes

Very erotic, leaves a little hope for us old guys yet. Very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Older sister

I wish I had an older sister,

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Sandy's intention

What was Sandy's whole motive telling Tim this could never happen again,but at the end she slapped his ass?,was that basically reverse psychology to say this would happen again.

Sandy albeit seemed lonely and horny but she seduced her brother to jack off,even tho he is married.Majorly can in their case Tim and Sandy be cheating if they commited incest since incest is outside of marriage laws.

Also it appears both Sandy and Tim make a good couple and Tim should leave his Wife to be with Sandy since their connection is so much more now,so here is to Tim and Sandy who should declare their love for each other.

victorianstiffvictorianstiffabout 3 years ago
Loved it!!!

Very well written. Loved it..

batman20003batman20003over 2 years ago

Loved it. Us old'uns still enjoy. Some above are way too young or really stupid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous