Sister Sandy's Laptop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pemilfton
pemilfton
214 Followers

"So come on. Stop ogling me and start wanking!" she said huskily.

I took my cock in the fingers of my right hand and while gazing at Sandy's hanging tits I started to slowly masturbate my uncircumcised cock which was wet and slippery from the precum that was dribbling out of it.

"My but you have been turned on by the looks of things!" Sandy said playfully. I just grinned slightly and kept slowly stroking my cock. Sandy watched me intently and as I started to grip myself a little firmer and pump a little quicker.

"That's it Tim" she said in loud whisper. "Damn this is so wrong but keep going!"

I noticed her right hand move between her legs to her pussy. She bit her lip and moaned slightly as I saw her hand begin to rock back and forth in time to my strokes. It was all getting a bit too much for me. The sight of my gorgeous naked sister beside me fingering herself and the sensation of lying there masturbating next to her was sending me over the edge and my cock was getting ready to blow.

"Jesus Sandy I don't think this is going to take long!" I gasped and moaned.

"Wait then stop!" she said and stopped what she was doing to herself and slipped off the bed. She went to her beside table and opened the drawer and pulled out a purple pouch. She opened it and pulled out a dark purple vibrator and skipped quickly back onto the bed beside me. She lifted the vibe up to show me and grinned.

"I need to do this so just watch!" she whispered and knelt beside me again. She positioned the vibrator between her legs, turned it on and lowered herself onto it letting out a sigh as it slid into her cunt. She held it there with both hands and started bouncing up and down. I still had my cock in my hand but didn't dare stimulate it anymore as I didn't want to loose my mess so soon. Sandy humped her vibe like this for some time before she threw her head back and suddenly stopped bouncing up and down but instead leaned forward a little and started thrashing the vibe in and out of her cunt with a frenzy. She leant forward a little more and let her head drop and I could see saliva beginning to dribble from her mouth.

"Fuck...jeez..Tim..oh fffffuck..fuck...fuck FUUUCK!!!!!!!!" she screamed and she lunged forward as she came. She was still kneeling but had flopped forward and was panting hard. I could still hear the vibrator buzzing away inside her.

"Pfffff...holy shit Sandy!" I gasped. "I thought you were supposed to be watching me!" I said then swallowed hard.

"Yeah!" she panted raising her head up again. "But fuck Tim the sight of you lying there doing that to yourself was too much! Oooo...think I might go again!" she added as she fumbled with the end of the vibrator. I was about to start working my cock again when she suddenly pulled her legs from under herself and lay back so her feet were towards my head. She leant over me, put her right arm on my left side on the bed for support and positioned herself so my cock was literally an inch from her pendulous tits.

"Would you like to cum on them?" she said looking at me very seductively. I could only nod and then swallowed hard again. Then to my amazement she lowered herself just enough so her right breast pressed against the wet, slippery head of my cock. Then she moved sideways so her left tit did the same. She brushed her tits back and forth over my cock smearing my precum over them.

"Fucking hell sandy! Fucking hell!" I muttered excitedly and then sighed as she leant in nearer and really brushed her tits heavily against my cock, "Oh fffffuuuck..." I groaned again.

"Tim take hold of this!" she said nodding to her left hand holding the end of the vibrator still buzzing in her cunt. I let go of my cock and sat up leaning on my left elbow and reached out with my right hand which replaced hers on her vibe. I immediately started thrusting it gently in and out of her hole and Sandy moaned then grabbed my cock.

I gasped as she did and hissed air through my teeth when she stroked me up and down then started masturbating me hard and fast. She looked at me and sneered.

"Yeah come on little brother! That's right big sis is wanking you off right onto her tits! Let's see you shoot you dirty bastard! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I was in heaven. I tried fucking her with the vibrator but I was nearing the point of no return and felt the beginnings of my orgasm building fast within me. I quickly yanked out the vibrator and slammed my hand into her wet, hot cunt and rammed two fingers up her. Sandy drew a sharp intake of breath but kept pounding my cock. I could hold on no longer and bucked and let out a loud "Nnyyaargh!" as I exploded the first rope of cum on her which shot between her tits and up onto her chin splashing her hair that hung over her face at the same time. I kept spurting and she guided my spurting cock all over her tits covering them with my white cum that dribbled off them and back onto my cock where it continued to pour down over her hand as it held me.

She kept gently stroking and squeezing my cock till I was clearly done. I lay back panting and removed my hand from her pussy. She sat up and started smearing my cum all over her tits and belly so it didn't drip off then leant over and kissed me on the cheek. Her hair brushed against my face with a cool, fragrant caress.

"Wow!" she said. "Oh dear what have wee just done?"

"Umm..yeah!" I replied still a little out of breath. "Well whatever it was we did it was a lot of fun!"

"Yeah. But hey! This was incest Tim. I mean I know we got carried away there but....well....this never happened OK?" Sandy said standing up.

"Course!" I replied. "And it never happens again right?"

"No course not. Bloody hell Tim!"

"Well look Sandy let's just be cool about this OK? It's not as if we actually fucked. We just ...well...helped each other out a bit you could say" I said grinning and hoping she wasn't going to start making a big guilt trip issue for us both.

"Sure thing bro. Sure thing!" She said. "It's not like we're stupid youngsters. I'm going for a shower."

I was left there alone with my thoughts as my fifty year old big sister took her shower to wash away my cum from her body. All sorts of thoughts were going through my mind but I knew that things would never be the same between me and Sandy now no matter how hard we tried.

When she was done showering Sandy came back through to the bedroom still stark naked and drying her hair with a towel.

"Your turn for the shower little brother!" she said and watched me as I padded past her and then to my surprise she reached out and grabbed my flaccid cock. I stopped and looked at her.

"We will never do what we did again Tim" she whispered. I just nodded and said "I know"

"Now go shower!" she commanded and let go of my cock and smacked me across the buttocks with a devilish grin across her face.

pemilfton
pemilfton
214 Followers
12