Sister Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Lena always dedicated herself to being a good sexual partner. She often tried to anticipate her lovers' needs and she saw what Gordon wanted from her. She got on the blanket and on her back and wrapped her legs around him. "I like it any way I can get it," Lena told Gordon. "Fuck me this way and just keep fucking me until both of us cum. I really do love your cock Gordon, you're a great fuck!"

Gordon would have puffed up his chest with pride if he were the type to do such a thing. Instead, he slid his cock into the lovely blonde's pussy and started to fuck her again. She was moving back with him, her feet drumming on his back as he fucked her. Only one other woman Gordon had ever been with matched Lena sexually and his choice between the blonde and that other woman would be near-impossible.

She wasn't letting Gordon off the hook that easily. Lena took as much of him in the Missionary position as she wanted and then she pushed him away and on his back. It was early in the morning when both lovers finally had an orgasm with Lena on top of her stallion, cumming her brains out. When Gordon followed suit, she made sure to take care of him in an appropriate manner.

It was 4 AM when she got in from her date with Gordon. Jasmine was sleeping on the couch and Lena didn't intend to wake her, but her sister was a light sleeper. "We do have similar taste in men," a groggy Jasmine giggled as her sister sat down beside her. "He's good in bed, isn't he?"

"Um, we didn't make it to bed," Lena said, her face going a bit red. Jasmine looked at her quizzically. "The beach," she said by way of explanation.

"What is it with you and sex on the beach?" Jasmine laughed, shaking her head. "Ugh! All that sand getting in places you don't want!"

"There are compensations," Lena grinned as she squeezed her sister's hand. "You were right about everything – he's a great guy."

Jasmine nodded. "I've been sleeping for a few hours so I'm not tired right now. Let's sit up and talk a bit." Lena smiled as she held her sister's hand in agreement.

When Gordon went back on the show with the girls a few weeks later, he told the host that he had enjoyed both dates and that he had decided not to make a choice at that point. The show's producers had never had a situation like this before, but it made for interesting television. Both girls seemed happy so there really was nothing to be done.

At the girls' apartment, Gordon was offered a drink by Lena and Jasmine. "Obviously at some point, I'm going to have to choose which one of you I want to keep seeing," he said as the girls sat on either side of him. "I can't keep on seeing the both of you."

"Why not?" Jasmine asked.

"Excuse me?"

"She asked you why not," Lena answered. "We don't have a problem if you want to keep on seeing the pair of us – separatelyor together."

"Huh?"

Jasmine sighed. "I think we have to draw him a map." With those words, she leaned across Gordon and kissed her sister softly. It was not the friendly kiss of sisters, rather, one of lovers. Gordon watched in amazement as both girls got off the couch and walked hand-in-hand towards one of the bedrooms. "Once you think you've figured it out Gordon, we'll be in here. Join us if you can handle it."

When Gordon finally regained his senses, he headed towards the bedroom. He found the sisters already on top of the bed, in a state of half-undressed. He hadn't really noticed until now that they had dressed rather sexy for just an afternoon coffee. Jasmine was in white lingerie with her sister all in black. Each shared kiss seemed to get hotter and hotter and he wondered if they had even noticed his presence.

"You two are lovers?" He asked, deciding to speak up.

"Yes, for a while now," Lena spoke. "Not all of the time, but often enough. Jasmine was my first girl and she still knows me better than almost any other lover. You were close, Gordon. We'd like to make you a part of our little – family – both of us loved fucking you. Now, are you going to stop worrying about what we're doing and get naked, or what?"

Gordon decided that getting naked was a very good idea and proceeded to do just that. Dark and beautiful Jasmine took his cock and started sucking on it while her sister got his face. Gordon was just like any other man in that he had always wanted a threesome. He had never expected to actuallyget one and certainly not with two foxy sisters. He made sure to give Lena's pussy a lot of attention while her sister sucked on his dick. She was able to move close enough to her sister so that she could play with Jasmine's tits. Gordon tried to see as much of the action as he could, although experiencing it alone was a tremendous thrill. He didn't want to cum and just before he did, the sisters switched. Now he had Jasmine to attend to while her kid sister licked and sucked him. It was going to be a chore to keep up with these two hellions, but he had always been a man who enjoyed his work. After a few minutes of Lena's mouth on his cock, he felt himself cumming. As it spurted from his prick, he saw Jasmine joining her sister in sucking his load. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen until the sisters rolled into each other's arms and began to make love. How could anyone condemn something so erotic as immoral? It was sweet, loving and very sexy and Gordon took it all in. His cock rose to attention in a very short time as he watched the two gorgeous sisters having sex.

"Fuck Jasmine first," Lena commanded. "I've always wanted to see my big sister get fucked, I think it will be hot and she's the oldest," she said in a husky voice. Gordon nodded and got behind Jasmine. Lena moved in front of her sister, evidently she hadn't enjoyed enough of her sister's loving tongue. Gordon started fucking Jasmine again and remembered every second of their first fuck. She was even better now, did having her sister there increase her passions? His cock moved in and out of her pussy like a piston and she fucked back with abandon. After about ten minutes, Jasmine insisted that he fuck Lena. She abandoned his cock and the siblings reversed positions. The girls kept up that behavior for the remainder of the afternoon until Gordon's stomach started to outvote his cock. The trio all showered and went out to dinner. Gordon knew that if he was going to continue seeing both women and screwing both women, he'd have to make sure he ate well and got plenty of rest. Gordon knew that he would continue to work out, but he likely didn't have to worry too much about what he ate any longer. He was sure that the Simmons sisters were the best fitness regimen any man could ever wish for!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12