All Comments on 'Sister Sexbot'

by Eros_343

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keanu Reeves

Is a vampire.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic plot

very sexy story I hope you will write more of this so we get to experience much more than a shag in the car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A story with a different twist

The question is will be get the real thingPart 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
threesome

Maybe the real sister catches them and joins in.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

yes hopefully his real sister gets involved and after seeing what happened with his sister bot; his real sister shows him just what she likes and does him. Many great possibilities. Thanks.

jtw0978jtw0978over 5 years ago

Let us know if you did it with your actual sister

FoxyannaFoxyannaover 5 years ago
Interesting twist

Here is a thought... Right after he cums he should get a call from "the doctor" saying uumm David you left your sexbot do you want us to put her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It looks like it's going to be a fun story! But some of his comments, lol! "Wait till it's inside you." Now what good sister would just let that go without a nice jab? Something like, "you're a cocky bastard, aren't you? Put your money where your mouth is, mister!"

Then the last one, "plenty more where that came from." And his sister just takes that full of himself crap? ROFL. They programmed her to accept sex from him, not to humor and kids his ass, lolz!! She should be like, "Really? That's all I get out of you? You trying to play a clean version of Andrew Dice Clay or something?! How about 'Oh sis, you were too! I've wanted you for so long and now we can finally be together. Your pussy was so wet, tight and hot! When you came you squeezed me so hard, there was no way I could hold off coming in you!' so fair warning dude, next time I want to hear some honest, good stuff, not that cocky shit, or you'll be fucking that knothole in your closet wall that you use to spy on me with while I'm masterbating in my bed! But since there's apparently more where that came from, I want more sex! NOW!! Why aren't you hard again yet?!"

Drumroll, cymbol crash!! Hehe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous