Sister Shares Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So imagine me in my green bikini, I'm all oiled up and ready to tan. Dad doesn't like it cause maybe the top is a little small for me now, but the bottoms frame my ass so nicely. You imagining me in my green bikini?"

"Uh-huh!"

"So I'm lotioned up in my green bikini and you would not believe it - the guys just wouldn't stop staring at my chest. It's like they'd never seen a pair of tits in their life. Oh sorry Bro! I'm sure you don't want to hear your sister talk about her tits."

"No, it's fine!" Jon said a little too quickly.

"I'm at the beach and looking for a good spot to work on my tan and these dudes are just staring at my tits. And I know I have a nice perky pair of squeezable tits, but they shouldn't stare like that. I mean it's not like I was topless and bouncing up and down in front of them. Sure, my nipples were a little hard from all the attention, but I wasn't begging anyone to imagine cumming on my tits either." Sara paused, ear cocked towards where Jon was. "Right?"

"Ah. Ah..."

"I said it's not like I was on my knees begging them to cum on my nice perky tits!"

Jon tried to reply, but ended up grunting with each breath instead.

"But it's like they would imagine SPLATTERING my tits with a huge creamy load of cum; covering me with cum. Like they wanted me to say, 'I want your cum so bad. I want you to cum so hard for me. I want your cum, your load all over me. I want you to imagine covering my round perky tits with your hot sticky sperm. I know you want to cum. Cum for me. I know you want to pump your fat cock between my young tits and explode.' Or maybe 'I want you to cum all over my pretty face.' Or, 'Cum in my mouth. Fill my warm wet mouth with your cock and your cum. I'd swallow your cum like the eager slut I am. Yeah. Uh-huh! Cum for me!'"

The only thing Sara could hear besides her own quickened breath was the sound of Jon's panting. Pant. Pant. A dozen more. Sara spoke, "But it's not like I was doing any of those things they were imagining me doing. I'm the type of girl to sneak off alone with some guy and let him do whatever. I was only looking for a place to tan. Can you believe it Jon?"

"Uh! Yeah! No!" Jon managed between breaths.

"But I've heard guys talk. About how they want me to blow them. Like I'd say, 'I want to suck your cock. I need your big hard cock inside my warm wet mouth. I want you to shove your cock into my mouth and fill my mouth with your cum. Cum for me! Please cum for me. I want you to cum for me so bad. My big eyes staring up at yours with my lips wrapped around your cock as you cum in my mouth. Mmhmmm. I like the taste of cum.'"

Jon's mind was overwhelmed by the flood of release. He didn't care that his cum splattered against his chest, or the inside of his sleeping back. A feeling of peace and the relaxation of orgasm washed over him. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes and fell asleep was the reflection of his sister in the window rubbing her nose with the 2nd knuckles of her hand, taking a deep breath, and sighing.

"Feel better big bro. Sleep well, I've missed you," She said so quietly he couldn't hear.

12