All Comments on 'Sister Sherlock'

by knighttakesrook

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
boring

i could only get through the first page it was so boring i was falling asleep this would have been better in the boring novels area not here also the title is "SISTER SHERLOCK" yet she is only talked about if you wanted to honor the title it should have been from her point of view not his

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A distracted protaganist

To the previous commenter: you might have seen why it's calledSister Sherlock if you actually read the whole thing. And it's pretty true to the title since almost all Sherlock Holmes novels were not from his perspective.

To the author: I don't understand the solution. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not so good

This would be a much better read if you didn't think you were so goddamn clever with words. Maybe the reason one commenter got bored is the constant parenthetical thoughts set off by what are supposed to be dashes, made more confusing because they are done with ordinary hyphens. But your mind just bubbles over with creativity, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So "Smart" You're Stupid...

Spouting off several very large, vastly unnneeded words, yet you can't even spell D R A W E R right! This was more psychobabble than story, and when you finally got to the story, it sucked! If you had spent as much time working on the story as you did with all the other crap in the beginning, it would have been somewhat enjoyable. That, and the fact that you THOUGHT you were being so witty clever... which you weren't. Next time, put your over inflated ego in a D R A W E R and try actually WRITING. You might even get somewhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

a whole page or random crap grouped into paragraphs, not a good way to start a story, then the rest sucked too, boooooooooooo

eodomeodomover 14 years ago
Wrong venue

Very dull and poorly written. If you want to express your ignorant political opinions go to a political blog site.

jalapamajalapamaover 14 years ago
Actually, excellent writing with minor errors . .

. . like "draw" for "drawer". Overall, however, I think you are quite a good wordsmith and salute your first effort. Made me laugh more than once, and that was done with delight, not dismay. Good Job!

falcon29falcon29over 14 years ago
bad and pretensive

try again, but stretch out.

rackerson3rackerson3about 14 years ago
Best ever!

I know I said best ever but, I think you tie with ShiggyMoto for best storytelling experience. This is one of the best written stories I have ever read in any genre. I love how you put the story down as if the reader were inside your head with access to your every thought. The sex was amazing but the entire story earns a rarely bestowed five in my opinion. If you ever need an editor let me know I did spot a few typo's.

SonnestarkSonnestarkabout 14 years ago
Although

I don't agree with your political views, the thoughts you have on thongs and the little minxes wearing them is almost an echo of my own.

Ever since middle school I've had an obsessive impulse to spy every strap or peek that makes an appearance. Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good but

next time stay away from anything to do with politics cause for some reason the fact that a person is republican/democrat/liberal is a sexual turnoff for some

also i must comment on the draw part but other than that awesome read

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

There were things about this story that were enjoyable and things that rather irked me.

I like your sense of humour and the way it comes through in the story. I did however find that the story skipped around a bit with regards the periods of time you were referring to. I found that hard to follow at times.

I found a fair few typos: draw instead of drawer (as someone else pointed out), pus instead of puss, bye instead of by, to when you meant too, you when it should have been a your, small errors like these that could have been picked up by a proofreader. There are possibly more, I wasn't looking that closely, but these ones caught my eye as I read.

I am another person who also didn't appreciate the political references, but that might just be the fact that I'm Australian and didn't understand all of them. Oh and speaking of Australia, perhaps a thumbs up on the left hand means 'fuck you' to a certain generation of Aussies (I once got told off by my mother for giving my sister a thumbs up), but generally speaking if we want to tell someone 'fuck you', we flip them the bird.

I'm also not entirly sure I understood the ending. The phone that the sister is referring to was on her desk and, I presume, had cum on it? Am I right?

I've read the 'sequel' to this story and it was much tighter, but still retained the same sense of humour, which is a good thing. I hope this feedback is useful to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
humor?

ummm, .......................oh, never mind, it'd only make sense to the genius sister....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

This was a brilliantly written and creative story. Thanks so much for sharing. It was very unique and definitely piqued my interest. I personally would have enjoyed more of the development of the sister but that's just me. I also did not enjoy the plot much, perhaps because I'm not really into fetishes.

Still, that shouldn't take away the fact that this was uniquely written. I've read over 50+ stories and this one will definitely be on my memorable list. You have a certain writing style that just screams for a novel. This quote in particular I enjoyed: "Taking a few steps I thrust my hand into my pants, clutched my cock, and yelled my sister's name–there was an extension in her room."

Thanks again for the story. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
redneck peckerwood.

Your ignorant opinions and your ability to neither think or read totally screwed up what might have been a good story.

I hope your international crooks, Drumpf, Chuckie and Davie Koch steal from you as much as they have stolen from and killed real perople.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I must have missed it

I consider myself of average intelligence or higher and for the life of me the ending confused the fuck out of me. I read the Australian guys comment and that makes sense. Cum on the phone. I would think she would be more weirded out by it than turned on.

I also agree erotic liturature is no place for polarizing politics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous