All Comments on 'Sister Surprise Ch. 01'

by highclassic

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE!

oh my, another chapter is needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
can't get enough

i bet David is their long lost brother. good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start

Hope we don't have to wait to long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story hope to be able to read the next chapter very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
David is his their long lost brother?

I saw that comment... shit I was enjoying the story but didn’t even think about that!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Nicely done

Agreed. I, too, suspect that David is the long-lost brother. GSA strikes again. It all depends on Colleen, birth mother to all three, to keep quiet about it.

Likely the girls, having learned the connection and still finding themselves drawn together, will not spurn David if they learn he is their brother: they have already been approaching the notion to share him even as they explore and develop their own sexual feelings for each other. Because adoption records are kept secret, the other parents will likely never guess or learn their true relationship, even if they might raise eyebrows at two dissimilar women willing to share one man they met at college. If they find jobs that allow them to stay in the area, and with the other families residing relatively close by, the three lovers will likely rebuild their Uncle Stan's old place and live there.

The writing and interplay between the characters is good enough that the story could have been focused solely on the two sisters discovering each other, and deciding to share David because of their own, mutual attraction. Good job, highclassic!

With the promise of a continuation to the story, I look forward to next chapter with eager expectation.

Thanks for sharing! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrific

I like the way this tale has been written.

I, too, eventually realized that this story is about to get another twist, with the long lost brother much closer than the girls had thought!

Can't wait for the next chapter(s).

Nice job.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
OK..We all guess that David will be the other twin

Oh Boy !!!! What a great story this will be.

Wait this Amanda's mother meets David and see the father of Raven and David.

Hope they move in together and become a lifetime three some.

I did not see this at the beginning of the story.

AWESOME...

Will Grace be brought into the story?

va45va45over 6 years ago
Wonderful

Very caring and loving, looking forward to the next chapter.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
Amazing. Life Events

To be honest I almost gave up because I was confuse but then I came back and read again and was completely shocked because this happened to me I think David is the long lost brother. But this happened to me I was dating 2 girls because I honestly loved them both and they met up and found out they were sister's the same way and of David is the brother then this is what would be happened to me. Wow I'm amazed at this story. I read some stories that I have gone through the same exact thing it's weird but also cool thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I like the way this story is written. Kept me wanting more. Thank you.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I like the idea

The core of the story interests me but I can't get over the fact that the writing seems too clumsy. The writer wants to put some information across to the reader, so he just does it in some off-handed way. He wants to express some emotion? He writes that the character feels that emotion. It's not subtle or enticing and at least to me, turns me off the story.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Columbo moment....

Oh! Just one more thing.... What's the age gap between Amanda and the twins? You stated in your story "...In fact, he almost missed your birth - it happened just days after he got home from a tour. You were his pride and joy. But over the next couple of years our relationship became strained..." but you then don't give a decent time-frame after that to when she was pregnant. Let's assume it's 2 years between Amanda's birth and her mothers affair, that puts the age difference at close to 3 years accounting for the 9 month pregnancy. But they're all at college together and there's no mention of an age gap? I think the story would have worked better with the Dad sowing wild oats rather than the mother birthing additional children, if only for the sake of having similar aged kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

This is shaping up to be a beautiful story. Everyone has love and concern for the others.

I think that being able to tell a story with dialogue (rather than narration) is a trait of a good writer.

Definitely 5 stars so far.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story 5+++stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous