Sister Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be nice, but I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Neither did I, but who needs one? We're in the middle of nowhere on private posted land."

"You mean skinny dip?"

"Sure do. My cousin Grace and I used to spend a week each summer with Uncle Stan and we did it a couple of times when he went into town to fetch some feed for the animals or fence mending material or some such. Suit yourself, but I'm going in."

She pulled off her shirt and unclasped her bra. When Raven saw she was serious she followed suit.

After some shrieks from wading into the cold water they took the plunge and submerged in the pool, laughing and gasping. They swam and splashed each other, laughing like kids until Amanda swam over to some rocks in the middle of the stream and boosted herself up onto a flat rock that had only a thin film of water washing over it. Raven followed and they sat next to each other.

"What's the tat on your shoulder, Raven?"

Raven raised her arm and peered at it. "It's not a tattoo, it's a birthmark."

"Really? It looks like something done deliberately, it's so round. It reminds me of a cartoon dialog balloon with a part hanging down to indicate who is talking. Except the balloons would be white and this is totally dark."

"Yeah. I always thought it looked like a floating balloon with a string hanging down."

"I can see that. Say, while we're out here and I can see you like this, I've got to ask what you are majoring in. You should be a model. Jeez, you have a perfect model's body - tall and willowy with perfect boobs and all for a model, and looong legs, and a long neck and that hair. The black hair and sort of olive complexion is a knockout."

"I'm majoring in ecology. What's yours?"

"Sociology. I might try law school after graduation or go to grad school."

"You'd be a good lawyer. You look good and have an outgoing personality. People like you." She added with a laugh "especially guys. I'd kill to have tits like yours, though. I know David likes them"

"Nah. You don't want these. Yours are perfect for you. I bet he likes yours on you."

They splashed water with their feet for awhile.

"I'm getting chilly, Amanda, I think I'm going to head for the blanket."

"Me too. I keep a couple of towels in the trunk, so we can dry off."

After drying off they pulled the blanket into sunny patch and stretched to warm in the sun.

Amanda watched Raven tend to her hair to get it as dry as possible.

"No hair dryer here, so I'll have to spread it out to dry as much as it can. It can be a pain to take care of, but I like it."

Amanda picked up a few wet strands. "It does seem light, though. My hair is so thick that if I grew it as long as yours I'd be permanently looking up at the sky from the weight of hair pulling my head back," and Raven laughed.

They periodically propped up as they drained another bottle of beer and then turned their heads to observe each other. Amanda reached a hand over and brushed it over the skin on Raven's abdomen. "Seriously, Raven. You have the most beautiful flawless complexion. Your black hair and eyebrows and the trimmed patch of black down below are breathtaking against your skin color. I think you have the most perfect female body I've ever seen"

"Just how many beers have you had?"

"Five. Same as you. It's not the alcohol talking. I mean it. I never really noticed on campus. All I noticed was how tall you were and your hair. You are a complete package."

"Said the blond bombshell."

"Bombshell, eh? I do like the sound of that."

"Really, your chest and hips are perfect for you, and your legs look very athletic. Play sports?"

"Softball. We have a Greek league with fraternities and sororities putting together coed teams. I catch."

"Really? In the intramural league I pitch. The teams are supposed to be coed, but some only have the minimum two girls who always get stuck in the outfield. We have a guy catcher, second base, shortstop and one outfielder. All the rest are girls."

"How are you doing?"

"We do okay, win more than we lose. You?"

"First place. We call our team the Turtles and that suckers some teams into thinking we're slow. I love to play those almost all guy teams."

"So do I. I can whip pitches past them. Whenever one of them strikes out they slam their bat down in frustration and I turn around to face my fielders and grin while they laugh. Oh, and just when they think they've got my fastball I toss a rainbow with some weird spin and they almost hit themselves in the butt swinging at air. I'm not the best hitter, though I hit pretty good."

"I hit pretty good. I have a small strike zone so I walk a lot, but give me a fat one and I'll send it somewhere

"I'll have to come and watch one of your games."

"I'd love to see you pitch. I bet with those long arms you do get some speed on it."

"You know, Amanda, I like you. I was prepared to hate you. But I don't."

"Same here."

Amanda took a finger and traced Raven's lips. "You know what? The more I look at you the more I see. I wish I had your lips - so full and lush. Mine are thin."

Raven touched Amanda's lips. "I don't think so. I think they're just light colored so they get lost against your pale complexion. You only need to use a little darker lipstick."

As they examined each other's lips their heads came closer together. Amanda said "Your eyes are beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen violet eyes before. Looking at them is like looking up into the heavens."

"And your blue ones are like looking into the sea."

Their lips brushed and they spontaneously touched each other's face. Another kiss was accompanied by hands lightly brushing over bodies.

They began to explore each other - touching, kneading, fondling. Raven traced a large pale areola and brushed a nipple. Amanda gently squeezed a nipple.

Hands roamed more urgently and found the wetness between the thighs. Amanda covered a breast with her hand and fondled. Raven cradled a breast in her hand and kneaded. Fingers entered and withdrew.

Breaking the kiss, lips moved to nipples and back to kiss. Legs worked between thighs until the mons of each touched the other and they began to grind, sending shock waves through their bodies. Hands more desperately kneaded breasts and pulled on nipples. Wetness rubbed against wetness until they were almost in a frenzy, giving and receiving.

Raven threw her head back to moan and Amanda kissed her throat until she had to release her mouth to cry out with a climax. As she began to die away she ground harder on Raven until she moaned loudly and came hard. Raven felt the pulsing within Amanda from her hard clenching and releasing. Amanda held on as Raven bucked.

They relaxed with their eyes closed as they came down and tried to control their breathing.

"What the fuck just happened?" Raven gasped.

"I'm not sure. I mean I know WHAT happened, but don't understand HOW or WHY."

"I've never done anything with a girl before, well other than a few kisses in high school."

"Me too, except for the party we had with some sort of drinking game that involved forfeits and I had to feel another girl's tits. I was kind of trashed, so I don't know if that counts."

Raven laughed. "No doubt about this one counting. By the way, your boobs are much softer than I imagined from their size. Very nice."

"Confession - I liked touching everything on you."

"And I liked your touch. So, now what?"

"Now that we've got the tension between us out of the way we need to decide how to handle our mutual problem."

"I don't know what else to do, but get everything out in the open. All together."

"Better sooner than later. How about we all meet for burgers at Francisco's Friday?"

"Let's not tell him it's both of us. Don't want to scare him off."

"You invite him, Raven."

"Okay. Umm, I, you know, sort of liked this."

"Are you saying to do it again sometime?"

"Maybe some time."

"I sort of liked it, too. Yeah. I can see that sometime or another we could get together like this again. I feel something for you, a connection."

"The thought crossed my mind also, although I'm not a sorority type."

"Yeah. It's something different for both of us."

Friday evening the girls found a booth in the back of the restaurant. It was a noisy place, but that was probably a good thing. Amanda sat in the booth facing the back of the room so she couldn't be seen until the last moment, while Raven towered over the booth back and faced the door.

David came in and worked around the tables toward the booth, smiling at Raven.

"Raven. This was a first class idea. We haven't eaten here in..."

He stopped short as he reached the booth and saw Amanda. She smiled at him. 'Hi, David. We thought we'd have a little party. Have a seat."

He looked horrified. "What's going on here? Oh shit. I'm screwed aren't I? I was afraid it would come to this."

"Come to what?"

"Getting dumped by both of you. It's been my worst nightmare."

"We're not here to dump you. We're here to talk about relationships, aren't we Raven?"

Raven reached across the table and laid a hand on Amanda's. "Absolutely."

"Why are you two looking so chummy?"

"Well, we'll just have to figure that out, won't we? Let's order and then we can talk."

Amanda got up so David could slide onto the same bench but close to the wall.

"Now I'm trapped so I can't leave."

"Why would you want to leave?"

"So I don't get killed."

The girls both laughed. "You're safe, don't worry."

They ordered burgers and beer, and the girls did have some fun making him a bit uncomfortable with the situation. He was glad for the food to arrive so he could take his mind off of them for at least a few minutes.

Amanda wiped her mouth after nibbling some fries. "Okay David. We're not here to dump you but we do want to get some things straight. Why do you go out with both of us? We're not alike at all."

"You are polar opposites. Tall - short, black hair - blond, long legs - short legs, willowy - curvy, introspective - outgoing, outdoorsy - partier. I love everything about each of you."

"There's that word again. Let's talk about that."

"Yes. What was it you said to me last weekend?"

He covered his face with his hands. "I love you. Shit, Raven I..."

She reached across the table and put a finger to his lips. "Shh. No explanations yet."

Amanda looked at him and opened her mouth to speak, but he anticipated her question.

"And I tell you when I'm with you there is no other place I'd rather be. I guess that means I love you, too. This is so fucked up. I love you both. Fact. The truth is that when I look into Raven's violet eyes I see all the stars in the heavens, and when I look into Amanda's blue eyes I see into the deep blue ocean."

The girls took in his words silently, and then Amanda asked "Whose tits do you like best?" and was pleased to see him squirm.

"I can't answer that. What you have is perfect for you."

Raven leaned across the table. "Who's the better fuck?"

For a moment David almost looked like he was going to cry. "What are you doing to me? How can I answer that? Raven turns into a wild woman and Amanda has vice-grip muscles that drive me nuts. Cripes, girls. I do love you both and haven't seen another girl on campus that even comes close to either one of you, in any respect. That's what makes it so hard for me. I can't bear the thought of losing either one of you, much less both of you."

Raven patted his arm. "I don't think that's going to happen, is it Amanda?"

"No. You see, David, Raven and I have found things in common and have become friends, despite all those differences. We want you to know that. I think we both sort of understand you, even though the situation seems weird."

"We can see that you're not playing us, and that's all we wanted to know. Neither of us has a claim on you, and we both like being with you."

He swallowed hard and tentatively asked "what about the three of us sort of..."

Raven scowled. "Don't push it, bub."

They finished their burgers and walked back to campus. They each kissed him when he turned to go to his car. The girls walked a bit further and sat on a bench beside the quad.

"That went okay, don't you think?" Raven asked.

"Yeah. I'm going home for the weekend, leaving tonight, so I guess you've got him for the whole weekend."

"I think I'll let him stew for a few days. Maybe next weekend. Plus, I don't want you to think I'm going to try and pry him away from you."

Amanda turned to her. "You don't have to worry about that, but thank you."

Simultaneously they leaned toward each other and kissed. A second kiss had them caressing breasts for a moment.

"What is happening here?"

"I don't know, but I confess I strangely like it."

"Me too. Well there's a new wrinkle in the situation."

They stood to go their separate ways but Amanda had an idea. "Hey, you're a pitcher and I'm a catcher. How about some day we go to the athletic field and you can show me what you've got."

"Really? I'd like that."

Amanda laughed "and maybe we can get David to come with a bat and see if he can hit you."

"Oh I'd like to blow one past him!"

The next day Amanda helped her mother in the kitchen after lunch. "Mom, I've got a new friend at school and was thinking of maybe bringing her here one weekend for a visit. It turns out we've been dating the same guy and we think it would be best to discuss strategy someplace away from school. She doesn't live too far away, so we could go there, but I'm closer to school."

"I think that would be nice. Just give me some advance warning so I can clean."

"I think you'll like her, but I'll tell you something now so you can be prepared. I know you don't like tattoos and it looks like she has one, but it's not a tat, it's a birthmark. It's just a circle on her arm near her shoulder."

Her mother put down the pot she was holding and looked distressed. "You can't bring her here."

"Why? It's no big deal; it's just a little circle."

Her mother sat heavily at the kitchen table and put her head in her hands. Amanda pulled a chair next to her. "What's wrong mom?"

"It can't be."

"It can't be what?"

"There's something I need to tell you. I've been wrestling with telling you, but it seemed so much easier not to."

Amanda touched her mother's arm. "What's the matter? What haven't you told me?"

Her mother took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling in an effort to keep tears from flowing.

"You know your father was in the navy, assigned to an aircraft carrier. He was gone months at a time. In fact, he almost missed your birth - it happened just days after he got home from a tour. You were his pride and joy. But over the next couple of years our relationship became strained. We had married so young - right out of high school. Sometimes we sent you to your Uncle Stan and Aunt Connie for a week or so while we quarreled. I wanted him to get out of the service and get a job so he would be home all the time and you'd have a full time father. I had to work some to make ends meet and didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted with you, but he always re-upped. He said it was his duty. I asked what about your duty to your family? And he would get furious."

"I sort of knew some of that."

"But I became despondent and at one point turned to drink to dull my pain. I sometimes went to bars to listen to music and dance a little to take my mind off things. One night a tall, dark and handsome guy started talking to me. I liked the attention. We saw each other several times, eventually ending up at his place for a nightcap and you can guess what happened. I got pregnant."

Her mother poured herself and Amanda glasses of wine. "I'll need this. I don't do the strong stuff anymore. Well, your dad came back soon and fortunately I wasn't showing at the time. I managed to keep it from him - told him I was gaining a little weight. He said he didn't like that. Lord, I was afraid what he might do to me if he found out why I was gaining weight."

She took a sip from her glass and set the glass on the table, staring into the dark liquid.

"He was off for another six months. I didn't want the neighbors to get inquisitive, so moved in with Uncle Stan and his wife. I delivered weeks before your father returned. One look at the children -there were twins, a boy and a girl - and I knew the jig would be up. Your father is of Scandinavian stock- tall and blond with blue eyes. I'm Irish with this mop of red hair and green eyes. The girl was born with quite a bit of hair. It was black as coal. The boy had indications his hair would be dark, too. They were both long babies, so I figured they'd be tall. It's hard to tell babies eye color right off the bat because it changes, but their eyes seemed dark to me. Well, the man I had my affair with was tall with black hair and dark eyes. He was of Italian stock, so I realized the children could be dark complected like him. Your father would know in an instant they weren't his."

She obviously struggled with the memories, and Amanda let her go on without interruption. "I decided, with Uncle Stan and Aunt Connie's blessing, to put the children up for adoption, figuring they'd get a nice home together. But the agency said the girl would be hard to place because she had a birthmark on her arm near the shoulder. I didn't think it was a big deal because it was rather small, but there was more interest in the boy than the girl, so they were placed with different families. They were placed several counties away. I never saw them again, but a couple of times I heard they were doing well. The girl I found out grew to be tall and her eyes settled in as violet. I don't know what happened to the boy."

Amanda slumped back in her chair, her mind reeling. Could it be true? Violet eyes?

"That's why I'd prefer you don't bring her here. It would bring back bad memories. Your friend is probably not her, but it would kill me to see her and think about 'what if.'"

Amanda began to tremble. She had felt a connection to Raven. Maybe...

"Your father and I divorced when you were about five. Your Uncle Stan and Aunt Connie, just Uncle Stan after she died, helped me out by letting you spend some time in the summers there. They had a daughter, Grace and you got along well with your cousin even though there was a couple of years age difference."

Amanda stood behind her mother and wrapped her mother in her arms. They both quietly cried for a few minutes, for different reasons. "I know that was hard for you to tell. Maybe it would have been easier if I was told when I was younger, I don't know. I knew you and dad divorced, but he had always been good to me, remembering my birthday and all. He came to my games at school when he was not at sea. I'm sorry he died so young in a training accident."

"I was both saddened and relieved. God help me."

"You made the best of it. I turned out pretty good, don't you think?"

Her mother turned and patted Amanda's cheek. "You turned out more than just pretty good. I'm proud of what you're doing in college. I never got a chance to go because we married right out of high school."

"You've always talked about being a nurse. Maybe you can take some classes at the community college and get some sort of nursing degree. Don't tell me you're too old. You're not even forty yet."

"I'm sorry I dumped all this on you when you were so excited about your new friend."

"That's okay. We'll just make another plan."

Monday morning Amanda waited for Raven outside her academic building. "Have you got a few minutes?"

"I don't have a class this next hour. What's wrong? You look terrible."

"There's something I need to ask you. Something personal."

"After the next classes start there isn't a lot of foot traffic across the quad. Want to grab one of the benches there?"