Sister Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda nodded and nervously led the way.

"Okay, Amanda, what is it."

"I need to know something. Are you by any chance adopted?"

"As a matter of fact I am. I was adopted as an infant and have had a wonderful family. Why is that important?"

Amanda took a deep breath. "Because I think we may be sisters."

Raven sat back, slack-jawed. "Sisters? What do you mean we might be sisters?"

Amanda related tearfully. "My mom said she had two babies that she put up for adoption, and that the girl was born with black hair and a circle birthmark on her arm up near the shoulder. Oh god, Raven. It has to be you."

Raven put her arms around Amanda as she listened to the rest of the story.

When Amanda finished Raven stroked her hair. "I always knew I was adopted, but my mom and dad are the only ones I know, so I never gave it another thought. I guess this makes us half sisters or something like that. What changes between us?"

"I...I don't know."

"Does it change who we have become? Does it change how we feel about each other? I'm not so sure it does."

"Really?"

"I still feel the same way about you. You know, it fits, though. My dad is all into genealogy and sent samples from us all off for DNA analysis. I don't know why they sent mine with theirs, but I guess it was to give me a sense of where I came from. I remember that mine came back strong in Italian with Irish, and some English and a little French. The Italian and Irish fit your story. I never was concerned about it but now I'd like to meet your mom."

"I don't know if she could stand it. She went all to pieces just telling me about it."

"Look, she now knows that I'm around and she'll only worry about it. I think it would help her to get it over with and to know that I turned out okay and don't think she's a bad person."

"I'll talk to her."

Raven embraced Amanda and kissed her. "We both thought there was a connection between us but it doesn't change my feelings for you."

David noticed a difference in the girls and thought it was because of him. He thought it would be best to back off and see if things would smooth over, and used the time to think about each of them. He had told Raven he loved her, and that was true. But he really did love Amanda, too. He considered whether it was just because of the sex, but began to understand it went much deeper than that.

Whenever he encountered Raven during the week they spoke, but there was no mention of getting together. He wanted some sign from her that she would be receptive to getting together, but needed her to understand that sex wasn't necessary. Shit, life was complicated.

Saturday morning Amanda pulled into her driveway and the two girls nervously sat for a moment. Raven nervously took a deep breath and squeezed Amanda's hand and they entered the front door. Amanda's mother Colleen stood in the kitchen wringing her hands.

When a tall Raven entered the kitchen Colleen's hands flew to her face and her eyes welled.

"Mom, this is Raven."

Raven pulled up her sleeve to show the birthmark, and Colleen gasped.

That was all the acknowledgement Raven needed. She strode over and bent down to embrace Colleen. "Thank you."

Colleen wiped her nose and looked at the girl. "Thank me for what?"

"Thank you for me. If not for you I wouldn't be here. If not for you Amanda and I wouldn't be friends. I never felt the need to seek out my birth mother, but I'm glad to get to know you. I hope it eases your mind that I turned out okay."

Colleen embraced the girl. "I was terrified to know you were around. I thought you would be angry at me for giving you up."

"Amanda told me the story and I understand. Again, I thank you for the sacrifice you made for me and my brother."

"Do...do you know where he is?"

"I don't, but my mom - sorry, but that's what I call her - said she thought he was placed with another family in Washington County a few months before me, but has no details. You know, she'd like to meet you sometime so she can thank you, too."

"All these years. All these years wondering and worrying."

"The wondering and worrying are over. Please, be at peace." Raven bent and kissed Colleen on the forehead and Colleen broke into full sobs, followed quickly by Raven. Raven held Colleen until their emotions subsided.

"Raven is it? A perfect name for you what with your black plumage. Raven, I hope you're planning to stay for lunch. I didn't know whether to fix something or not."

"I'd love to stay. Amanda and I will help you."

During the chatty lunch Colleen couldn't keep her eyes off of Raven. After lunch Amanda took Raven outside behind the house and pointed up into a tree. "Up there. Uncle Stan built that tree house for me when I was about nine or ten. It has been a refuge for me, a place where I can still go to think."

"So, you want to go there now?"

Amanda ascended first and swept out the accumulated leaves.

It was a bit tight for Raven to squeeze through the door, but there was enough room for them to sit although Raven had to sit with her knees drawn up and Amanda tucked her legs under her.

"Cozy," Raven noted.

"Yeah. Even on a hot summer day there is the nice shade from the oak tree and usually a breeze through the windows. Where do you go to think?"

"Either to the park or I jump in the pool and swim about twenty laps."

"At school I go to a soundproof music room and listen to music or even scream if I need to vent."

"It's good to have some place to contemplate and a place to work out frustrations." Raven paused and turned to Amanda "We're here in your thinking place. Let's think about David some more."

"Yeah. Is anything different now? Do we even tell him?"

"We have to tell him. Do you think it will make a difference from his vantage point?"

"Maybe not. I don't know. What do you think?"

"Let's pretend he knew we were sisters all along. Would he have acted any differently? I doubt it. We're still two very different people."

"I guess so. I'm still a party girl and you're still the outdoorsy type."

"Let's consider. Might he freak?"

"Hmm. Don't think so."

"Do you think he'd play us?"

"Don't think so either. He seemed like he was telling us the truth about how he felt."

"So the difference is not how he will react as much as how do we react. Do we turn jealous of each other?"

"I hope not, Raven. I don't think it will happen with me."

"Me either."

The girls looked into each other's eyes and knew their feelings had not - would not - change. Their heads slowly moved together and they spontaneously kissed. Amanda caressed Raven's cheek and Raven touched Amanda's breast. Amanda snaked a hand under Raven's shirt and Raven sighed.

Raven broke the mood. "This is way too cramped. How about we have another visit to OUR Uncle Stan's place?"

Amanda laughed and gave the breast she was holding one last squeeze. "Yes. That's something that has changed. The place now has meaning for us both. Tomorrow?"

The next day they drove down the rutted track once again. This time Raven walked around the house, peering into broken windows at floors that had buckled from water that had leaked from the roof after every rain. Everything had meaning now. They poked around in the pole barn where Amanda pointed out the hayloft she and Grace used to play in. Raven suddenly stopped, reached behind a rusty piece of equipment and pulled out a black snake. Amanda shrieked and Raven laughed. "Hey, you used to stay on a farm and are afraid of a little black rat snake?"

"You startled me. I wasn't expecting anything alive in here except maybe some birds. Yes, I know those snakes are better than a cat at catching mice."

"They eat other snakes, too, I think."

The day wasn't as warm as the last visit, so swimming was out. They did put their feet in the water for a few minutes before retreating to the blanket they had spread in the sun. They stretched out next to each other and propped on elbows facing each other.

Amanda brushed some strands of ebony hair from Raven's face. "So, sis. Whatcha wanna do?"

"I'll have to get used to being called 'sis'. I think I'd like to get to know my sister a little better."

"Got any ideas?"

"A few. You?"

"For one thing I want to look for those stars David sees in your eyes and want to feel your hair trickle through my fingers."

"I want to thrust my hands into your thick blond mop."

Gazing at each other and playing with hair turned into kissing. Kissing turned into fondling. They sat up and began undressing each other, slowly and deliberately, exploring each new bit of skin as it was revealed. Raven traced Amanda's large pale areolas and kissed the nipples. Amanda kissed Raven's larger nipples, tugging on them gently with her lips.

When the last of the underwear came off each one observed the glistening sex of the other and played in the trimmed hair and massaged the fleshy outer lips. They fell onto their sides and their fingers probed and explored, sometimes briefly entering.

Amanda slid down to kiss Raven's labia, pulling on them with her lips, and Raven moaned.

Raven pushed Amanda away and returned the favor, using her tongue to explore.

Amanda changed position so they faced each other such that they could lay their heads on each other's thighs. Fingers and tongues went to work. Each one freed a hand to reach for a breast.

Raven began to buck and Amanda contracted hard several times, squeezing Raven's fingers as they worked inside the vagina. Each girl concentrated on keeping their tongues in contact with the other's wet heat, and curled fingers inside.

Amanda came first. With a loud moan she went rigid and relaxed several times before her vagina began rhythmic hard contractions. Raven's fingers felt the pressure and also the wetness of Amanda's orgasm.

As soon as Amanda could regain control of herself she renewed working on Raven, who bucked under her and cried out. She held Amanda's head, pushing it down into the heat and wetness until she was finished.

Amanda turned around and snuggled up against Raven, caressing a breast. "I like getting to know my sister better."

"So do I, but we still have a lot to learn, don't we?"

Amanda laughed "Yes we do!"

Does the sister situation change anything between the girls? What might David think? In the next chapter they are stunned with yet another revelation.