All Comments on 'Sister Takes Me'

by RobJOB

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HMMM

So sis wanted to lose her virginity to someone she loved but left him with blueballs after kicking him in them?....I would like to think he said "AWE HELL NAH" and chased her little ass down and finished what she started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wish I had a hot sister to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PAIN...

is what she is, I can additional chapters (as they are home alone for two more days; plus the rest of summer. What a come-uppance she deserves. Thank you for the story.

RobJOBRobJOBalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate any feedback, good or bad. This was my first attempt and am eager to hear what you all thought of it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She should

make him promise to do whatever she says, and she'll make him cum (he'll agree to it if she gets him close to cumming first)... but then always find an excuse not to make him cum. e.g. have him promise to clean her and a couple of her girlfriends' pussies with his tongue, but when he's done them all have one of them complain he didn't get her off good enough so he has to make himself cum in front of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Probably the best ending ever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just another piece of trash

no beginning a rushed, sloppy, unrealistic middle and no end all equal a waste of time that needs to be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmm!

Hmmm! unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Hell No

Oh Hell No....I would have cased her down and Fucked her the way she did me till I blew in and on her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Write more

It's 2020 and you said you were eager to get feed back and said it was your first attempt at this so dude make some more story's already this one was good would love more if you could it's only been 7 years now lol good luck:)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well.. that's how a girl ends up raped, I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous