All Comments on 'Sister Wants Me to Take Her WHERE? Ch. 02'

by duke0467

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Dream Comes True!

Jen & Alice could surely love me to death! I could go out with a smile on my face!😍

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Very Hot Story

Loving how Alice and Jen are willing to share, could be a very loving relationship somewhere in this and maybe even a baby or two. Johnny might even score a job working for the real estate agent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I' m so glad...

he finally got his dick up an asshole. Nothing puts the finishing touch on a story like the image of a shit covered dick and the thought of what the smell of a raunchy asshole adds to the experience. Are you guys all gay? It almost seems like it since no story on here seems to end without some good old asshole fucking. I can't but ask why anyone would wish to substitute the physical and emotional experience of fucking a wonderful wet, tight, or even loose for that matter, and smooth pussy for a skin tearing, painful for the woman and smelly, gross fucking of a shit filled asshole. I did it once, ONCE, as a young man, and curiousity satisfied, I never needed to experience that again. And despite dozens of sexual interludes, I have never had a woman ask for it as part of her need for a satisfying encounter. Please can we have at least one story that doesn't divert to indulging the author's latent homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What is it with the anal stuff..........

In all the years that I have had the pleasure of sex with various ladies, only one ever asked me to try anal, and that was after months of intimate dating. Once we both realized how painful it was, we lost all interest.

I`m getting tired of reading stories where both genders claim to enjoy anal.They must be very masochistic.

harley233harley233about 7 years ago
"I suddenly feet her hand"

Too many spelling and grammar errors for me to enjoy the story. Could have been good but needs a lot of cleanup.

msocaltimemsocaltimeabout 7 years ago
Really liked what you are doing here....

Don't listen to the haters, when things are done right anal can be very pleasurable for both parties. It's bad when there is no preparation, so maybe include that she prepared herself for it... can't wait to see where you take them to next, this was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
swmthw?

Phased?

You're kidding me, yes?

Please.

Anal? different strokes for different folks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
For those repulsed by the anal play ....

This is erotic fantasy, folks, and if you're not captivated by the art of the story telling and arc of relationships - fine- there's literally tons of poorly written material on this site lacking both.

Try writing in this genre.

Personally, I'm liking it so far, and am looking forward to more - no more partners required though?

.

Jammarson02Jammarson02about 7 years ago
Great !!!!

Weather this is a true story or just something out of your fantastic mind , it is a great piece of work. I would love to see a part three ! I also added you as a favorite author.

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Every man's fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 3. Maybe some inpregnations

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

I realize this is fiction and this was a wild ride.

I know it is hard to find here because people's minds run wild which is as it should be.

I would like to see stories with some possibility of an old man like me who is all alone

having some reality of what could happen. I don't find those very often

TN_Country_BoyTN_Country_Boyabout 2 years ago

As a storyteller, you are doing well; as a writer, you need some help. Please, please use the free editor service that Literotica provides. An editor can help you as an author to make your story flow more smoothly and, depending on the type editorial service provided, improve it immensely, too. Keep writing, though, regardless of whether you use an editor or not. I just believe you can be so much better. If you'd like a proofreader, let me know.

TN_Country_BoyTN_Country_Boyabout 2 years ago

Oh, and yes, please make a 3rd installment!

RegginufRegginufover 1 year ago

Wow that was awesome. I absolutely loved it. I hope there is going to be another chapter. Can’t wait to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous