Sister Wants Me to Take Her WHERE? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they came back from my bedroom they had each put on one of my tee shirts which were way too big for them. They hung down to their knees almost. I couldn't tell which of my shorts they were wearing. They both sat on my "couch" otherwise known as a futon.

Almost before they had settled in Alice got my attention.

"I am not going out on a date like this without at least making out with somebody! Johnny has been feeling my ass all night and you, Jen, have been staring at my tits. I know we have only talked about you and I doing something, but I am going to get some make out time tonight so who is it going to be? Jen or you, Johnny?"

Since I was caught completely off guard, Jen finally broke the silence.

"Me too! And since we are both curious, you and I will start things off and see where it goes. Johnny, why don't you go out to the car and bring in my good camera? I am going to want another video of tonight." Then she turns to Alice with, "Come here, you." she reaches out to Alice and they somewhat nervously, slide together. Jen's hands went immediately to Alice's tits while Alice pulled her into a kiss. It started off kind of timorously, but quickly escalated into a full on passionate embrace with tongues doing the tango and hands going everywhere. Pretty soon Jen's hands were under that tee, groping Alice's breasts and Alice went for Jen's butt. This exposed enough for me to discover which of my shorts they had chosen. They had chosen not to put any on! They were NAKED UNDER THOSE SHIRTS! I was getting a really hard boner in my pants. It was decidedly uncomfortable so I surreptitiously tried to adjust it as I stand to get the camera. But the camera is in the car and the action is right here! Jen caught me in the act.

"Johnny, just get to the car and get my camera out of the back seat so we can have another video. I promise we won't do anything sexy 'til you get back and when you get back, just take that cock out. We can't have you uncomfortable and I am really sure that both Alice and I are going to be making use of that thing soon."

And then two tee shirts hit the floor. My brain is on overload. I can't process all of the information. I finally start to take it all in, but piecemeal. First my eyes are telling me that there are two naked women sitting in front of me, both with great bodies. Alice seems to have the bigger tits, probably D cups with smaller nipples, but longer. They are sticking out almost an inch and very pointy, compared to Jen's dime-sized ones with almost flat tops, hard and about ½ inch long. Alice has twisted her body so she is sitting with the face in profile, kissing my sister, but her legs are spread wide and facing my incredulous eyes. She has the quintessential camel toe with an inverted triangle of closely cropped hair ending just at the start of those inviting nether lips. Her right hand is slightly cupped while the tips of her fingers trace a gentle circle through that triangle edging ever closer to that fascinating valley between her legs. Her left hand is behind my sister's head pulling her ever tighter into the kiss they are sharing. All the while my sister is squeezing Alice's astounding tits with one hand and the other is slowly tracing a series of designs on her partner's torso inching her hand lower every few moves.

"Johnny! The camera? Please?"

"Uuh, Yeah. Right. I mean right away. But you said you wouldn't do anything sexy until I got back!"

"So? This isn't 'sexy'. It's just kissing."

Somebody has to inform my sister that 'sexy' definitely includes two women kissing while they are butt naked! I was walking, very fast, toward the door.

When I return from my onerous, but running, trek to the car I take the camera out of its case as I walk to the living room where I am assaulted.

My hearing is being assaulted with the sounds of moaning from these two incipient lovers. Now the kiss is ending ever so slowly and Alice is turning her head towards me, but speaking to Jen.

"Jen, your brother is being mean and he is not being fair at all!"

I see that Jen is kissing her way down Alice's neck with occasional tongue brushes just interrupts her travels long enough to say. "What do you mean?"

"You and I are sitting right in front of him without a stitch of clothes. We are showing our boobs and I have opened my legs so he can gander at my pussy while he sits there with his mouth hanging open and what appears to be a huge boner in his pants, but he refuses to take off anything! I think he must be very uncomfortable that way and we are being deprived of seeing his manly body."

"I do believe you are right, Alice. He needs to get out of those clothes and give that cock some breathing room and let us see what he is hiding. How about it, Johnny? Will you strip down for us?"

I know I am blushing again. Just as I am about to accede to their demands Alice speaks up once more.

"Let's bribe him, Jen. I'll bet if we both open our legs for him and let him see us play with our tight little pussies he will get out of those clothes quick enough."

Jen just had to up the ante. "What if we play with each other's cunts for you, Bro? Will that get you to undress and stroke that cock for us in return?"

Suddenly I am looking at not one, but two beautiful pussies. Alice's was fatter than Jen's and her inner lips were just starting to show like a spring flower, dripping with dew just about to open to the world and entice it to view the loveliness and perhaps a bird to taste the sweet nectar it holds within. My lovely sister's was thinner, still mostly concealing the treasures hidden inside, but her larger clitoral button was peeking out at me.

The chit chat gave my brain time to re-engage and I decide to play along with this game. "If you do that I think something can be arranged."

My sister's hand begins a spider like crawl down Alice's torso toward that triangle of hair and the prize awaiting.

I remove my shirt and trousers, which reveals a rather prominent and stiff sex rod inside my underwear. It is begging for a look at the sights my eves are feasting on. So I push my shorts to the floor, not without some trepidation regarding Alice's opinion. I know I am not hung like a horse, but most like that I do have reasonable length and more than a couple have comment on the pleasing girth. Again, l not porn star quality; however, it does seem to fill the voids into which it is introduced.

Apparently I needn't worry as Alice said, "Oh, Yeah. I want some of that!" Which made the feeling unanimous since I wanted some of what she was showing.

My sister immediately interjected looking down at where her fingers were about to engage Alice's valley of delights, "Me too, but first I want some of you."

I really hope I can satisfy both of them. I mean I know I can manage two or even three times in a relatively short period, but will that be enough for these two sex kittens? 'What the hell, I can but try." I smiled at the thought which occasioned Alice to say, "That smile says he wants to see you do that so get busy! I want it too. Tonight will be a night of firsts for both of us!"

I bring the camera up and go to zoom so I am getting a really nice close up of the action.

Suddenly, Jen is on her knees between her friend's legs, hands on her tits and with no preamble what-so-ever plunges her mouth on that friend's pussy. Alice gives out a prolonged moan and throws her head back. I have to get in on this! I walk over to the couch and sit next to Alice bringing her lips to mine for out first kiss. 'WOW. There is something more to this kiss than just lust!' Our tongues quickly find their mate and the kiss deepens. I feel Alice's hand gripping my cock which is a stupefying feeling. Jen must have glanced up long enough to see what was happening because her hand moves to my balls and gently starts to play.

Jen looks up at me, never missing a a beat with her tongue. I can see the smile in her eyes as she lifts her mouth off Alice's pussy long enough to remind me that I am also a videographer by saying, "I think that might be enough video of the ceiling, Johnny." Then she slaps Alice right on her pussy with a resounding whack and says, "Time to switch, bitch. You need to get to work on me for a while."

She is standing then she reaches down and grabs Alice by the legs and yanks. Alice lands that spectacular butt on the floor. Jen is spinning around and landing heavily right next to me. She wastes no time sticking my dick in her mouth.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Where do I put my hands? One on the back of my sister's head to help indicate the pace and depth of her oral treatment and the other on her tits? How about where do I look? At the sight of Jen being eaten out by her friend or here mouth going up and down on my cock? And of course there is the camera. I let the camera be the solutions to where my hands should be and used both hands to point it at my sister's sucking lips.

I just get the camera focused on my sister's BJ skills when Alice breaks my concentration.

"Jen, were you serious when you said you wouldn't mind if Johnny fucked me if he wanted to?"

"Of course I was, Girlfriend! What is mine is yours and not just for tonight, but anytime."

"Johnny, do you want to fuck me? Would you fuck me, please?" Alice is actually pleading with me to fuck her. That has never happened to me.

"Jen, I thought you said that we could have sex until I found someone else then we had to stop. You said you would not risk getting an STD and now you are telling her that she can have sex with me if I want? Does that mean you won't go to bed with me anymore?"

Jen got that look she uses when she is talking to a particularly dense person. "No, silly. I know Alice and I know that she has never had unprotected sex. She is safe and she is my best friend. We can share." She has that damn grin on her face. Again. The alarm bells were going off. Again, but they seemed muted and far away. It is easy to ignore them. It might not be smart, but it is easy. A part of my brain registered the fact that I was now getting some close up, if shaky, video footage of my carpet. I manage to use the time turning the camera off to attempt to gather my thoughts. I needed a smart and debonair answer here. "Oh Yeah." There are times when neither smart nor debonair is available to me.

Alice is looking right into my eyes. "How long does it take you to get it up after you cum?"

Talk about a non-sequitur. "Ahhh I don't know. A few minutes."

"But you can get it up again, right? Because I think you are too close right now and I want a real ride on that thing so I need you to cum once before we do this."

"Ahhhh, yeah, I can."

"Jen, do you want to get him off or can I?"

"Don't I have any say in this?"

"No" I hear and in stereo.

Jen replies, "You suck his cock. I'll suck his balls then we share the result, OK?"

I damn near shoot my load before either one touches me.

"Alice, I think you are right. This isn't going to take long," I warn them. Jen is mouthing my balls. Alice is going down on my dick and I am trying desperately not to shoot my load in the first few seconds. That battle was lost before it began.

Since I am holding my breath, I give a loud grunt and send round one deep into Alice's mouth. She jerks her head back and grabs a hand full of my sister's hair to pull her up for her share. Round two lands on Alice's cheek. The third is on target in my sister's mouth. The fourth, somewhat less forcefully, on Jen's cheek. The rest are more dribbles than shots and land on various places on the ladies bodies.

As I sink to the floor, being somewhat spent for the moment, Jen comes up with an interesting suggestion. "Alice, since it is going to take my brother a little time to recover and this is not the most comfortable place to have this kind of fun, why don't we go to my place, take a shower together and continue in a nice comfortable bed?"

" I like that. But how about we go to my place instead? I have that new king size bed that needs to be broken in properly and I have that nice big walk in shower plus we could all get in the hot tub later."

"OK, I can't match that. We'll go to your place for the night, but tomorrow I am going to buy a king bed! Johnny, get some clothes on. We are going to go get really comfortable."

I was going to say something silly like do I have anything to say about this? But neither Jen nor Alice wanted to hear it. They put on those tees of mine and pick up their purses.

"Don't mind me," I mumbled. "I'm just the boy toy of the evening." Now I am sure that I hadn't said that loud enough to be understood more than a foot away and both girls are at least six feet ahead of me.

However.

Jen does an almost military about face and comes back to me. "Johnny, I'm sorry. I am excited. Alice is excited. This isn't just about sex anymore. It is about much more than that to us, but I don't know how to explain it to you. All of that is true and doesn't matter at all if you don't want to do this. If you have had enough for tonight Alice and I will just. Leave and let you get to bed. Is that what you want us to do?"

Before I had organized any sort of answer to that Alice was at my side and speaking very softly. "Johnny, I can't tell you what is going on with me let alone what is happening among us three tonight, but I know, somehow, that it is important to all of us. Will you please come to my home with your sister and I? Please."

"Beautiful Lady, I never had any intention of doing anything else. I just thought somebody should invite me. OK?"

"Brother mine, you and Alice get in the back seat when we get to the car. I'll drive. Is that OK?"

"Do you mind if I put some clothes on first?"

"Don't bother, Brother. Just grab your clothes and put on a robe. You won't be needing clothes tonight." I kinda like the way my sister thinks sometimes. I must admit they looked a little silly walking to the car in high heels and tee shirts. But then it was also sexy. By the time we got to her car I was tenting that robe.

Alice looked back and spotted the tent. "You get in the back Jen. I'm going to be a fluffer on this ride. We don't want our boy to lose his edge, now do we?"

That cracked my sister up, but she got in the back all alone. I had a little trouble concentrating on the directions Jen was giving me to Alice's, but we eventually got there in one piece. Then we enjoyed that big shower and ran out of hot water before we headed to that king size playground Alice called a bed.

Jen once again takes the lead. "Johnny, I promised Alice she could sample your sexual skills first hand and I told you that you could be with her without violating our agreement so I think you two should go at it! I think you are going to get a special treat. Besides, I want to watch that." There was that grin on her face again.

"Hold it. Stop right there." I made my voice as commanding as I could and they stopped so fast their tits shook for a while. Then they turn to look at me. "You two have been running the show up to now and that stops now. Right now. Since you seem to want to be sluts tonight you are going to be my sluts. At least for a while." I walk over to that huge bed and lay on my back before I said anything else. Once I am in position with my turgid cock pointing at my belly button, I continue. "Alice why don't you suck my cock for a while? Jen, you can watch, play with yourself or eat out Alice. That is up to you."

This time Alice giggled. "OK lover. I have wanted to do that since you were feeling my ass on the dance floor. Do you like my ass?"

"Oh yeah. That is one fine booty."

"Do you think is is better than your sister's?"

I am not falling for that trap. I see the look on each face as they look at me. "You both have absolutely great asses and that is all I am going to say about that."

They each looked a little disappointed that the trap didn't work the way they wanted it to. "Come on slut. Get to sucking my cock, but I don't want to cum from that this time. I want to find out if you're any good at this." I have to smile with that outrageous line.

So Alice immediately shows just how good she can be. She is not attacking his cock, she is pleasing and playing with it. She kisses the inverted 'V' on the head then laps at it with a well moistened tongue while slowly stroking the shaft with a slow hand. As she moves to take it into her mouth she literally sucks the head into the warm moist cavity with tantalizing slowness, her tongue and the hand on the shaft working the entire time.

I have received a Blow Job or two over the past few years and never have I gotten a bad one. Some were better than others and some were much better that others, but none were bad. Very few were different. This was different. Alice has me ready to blast off and she hasn't even gotten my cock all the way in her mouth yet. Hell, she just barely has the head past her lips. Top that off with the fact that I had cum really hard less than an hour ago and that I am in my mid twenties and perhaps you will have some idea of the Intense feelings coming from that part of me that defines the concept of a male. That is a fancy way of saying my lower head was now in complete charge of the rest of me. And Alice was in charge of that.

I suddenly feet her hand leave my cock and the suction on that love muscle increase exponentially. I feel as though she is trying to lift my hips of the mattress with just the power of her mouth. I knew that wasn't going to happen, but it felt like she is giving it her best shot. What is happening is her mouth is being pulled further down into her throat. I am reminded of the old one about the chrome off a trailer hitch. Damn! Her tongue never stops! First she laps all over my cock as she begins to stroke up and down on my cock then she traps my man meat between her tongue and the roof of her mouth for a few strokes. Suddenly my dick is in the cold air and I hear her talking. I was so wrapped up in that BJ that at first her words didn't register, but I did feel a hand slowly working my rod up and down keeping me hard. I don't need the encouragement, but I am not letting who ever that is know that.

"Did you hear me, Johnny"?

"Huh? Ah no, Alice. Sorry. What did you say?"

"I asked that you let me know when you are about to cum. I don't want you to shoot in my mouth this time. I have somewhere else in mind for that. This time. Will you do that for me?"

" Yeah, sure. But it is a good thing you stopped when you did. I was getting really close."

"Really? Then I guess it's time for phase two of our first fuck!" Both of them were giggling. "Johnny, I want you to fuck me in the ass. Is that OK?"

"Sure. Um, have you ever done that? I don't want it to be a bad thing for you."

"I tried once at the bookstore, but that didn't go well and I stopped before he got very far. But I really want to try it. Please. Jen has been greasing me up and stretching me a little so let's just do it. Now."

With that she slid up my legs and positioned her butt over my cock in the cowgirl position ready to ride. She is in total control of how this is going to work and I am good with that. Jen had done a really good job of getting her ready so it didn't take more than a little effort on her part top get the head passed her tight little ring, but I almost went into orbit. Alice slid about an inch in and stopped.

"Oh my gawd. That is weird. I like it. We'll just go really slow for now." It sounds more like she is talking to herself than to either Jen or me. I look down at her pussy and see that beautiful clit so much bigger than Jen's and just begging to be played with. So I played with her. I am just very gently moving my finger in a tight circle around it when I feel another hand invading my territory. Jen sticks one finger in Alice's tight little pussy so I can feel her finger tip rubbing the head of my swollen cock from inside Alice's pussy. Now Alice slides another inch or so into her ass and stops for a minute to adjust to that foreign intrusion in her most personal place. Then another inch. Then two more. With one final push I am all the way inside.