Sister Wants Me to Take Her WHERE? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke0467
duke0467
34 Followers

Got to keep from cumming. Don't want to spoil this for her. God this feels so good!

"I did it. you're all the way in my ass. So full! I love this. Gotta fuck this big thing. Gotta feel it going in and out." Alice is talking to herself again.

"Johnny, look at the expression on her face. She really likes this! I may have to give it a try. Maybe." That is Jen. Letting me know that I may get really lucky if I can last long enough tonight.

God, help me make through the night! PLEASE!

Alice starts to move. She is starting to fuck me for real. Her ass is so tight and she is milking me like a pro. Not that I've ever had a pro do this. She begins to move faster and faster. She is really getting into it. I am playing with her clit and Jen is finger fucking her. Suddenly I feel her clamp down on my shaft and Jen's fingers feel like they are fingering me even though she is in Alice's pussy. It is that tight. I lose it. On Alice's next down stroke I start blasting. I had no control. I don't know how many times I shot into her, but she got all I had left. She is screaming like a fire siren. Then she just collapsed. She looked like all of her bones and muscles just turned to Jello and she folded up onto me. I hear little mumbled "Oh my god," as she gasped for air. Over and over again. I am not in much better shape while Jen is fingering herself and looking in real need. I wanted to help my sister, but I just didn't have the strength to move my arm let alone the rest of me. I felt my little man slip out of it's hidey hole and know I am done for the night also. Shortly, I found the strength to nudge Alice, suggesting that she get off me so I could breathe easier. She obligingly rolled to the side and put her head low on my chest.

I am still watching Jen pleasure herself and I still wanted to help my sister, but not enough to move that long distance so I could do that. Jen saw her chance and quickly straddled my face and gently put her nether lip on my mouth with the urgent command to "Eat me brother. Make me cum. I need to cum That was the hottest thing I have ever seen and I really need you to get me off."

I do my best to oblige. After all she is my sister. I guess I did because she suddenly does her own version of the collapse and is now face done with her nose buried in my pubic hair. I did manage to get her rolled to my other side and now have a beautiful woman snuggling close on each side. I must have fallen asleep as the next thing I am aware of is the bed shaking from the two women getting out of it. Alice is tugging on my leg. "Come on, Lover. We all need another shower and we need clean, dry sheets before we sleep."

Yeah, I can feel the wet sheets all around me and know the sweat I had worked up was not becoming an unpleasant odor.

We shower, change the sheets and tumble into bed to sleep the sleep that only that kind of exercise and sex can bring.

I come alive again to the sound of my sister telling me to wake up. I do so slowly and notice three things right off the bat. My sister is wearing an apron, she is carrying a largish bed tray, the smell of coffee and bacon. Then another couple of thing impinge on my sleep fogged senses. Sunlight is making the room bright with its rays and my hand is cupping a very nice, bare female breast. Alice sits up holding my hand right where it is and gives me a gentle, lingering, lovers kiss. It is filled with passion, but not a sexual demand. Just one that expresses more than mere friendship. I return the kiss. I have only known this woman for a few hours. Less than twenty four hours hours actually, but sometimes I guess that is all it takes.

The three of us eat and talk. Other than acknowledging the the previous night with satisfaction there was not much discussion of it. We talk of the day ahead and I learn that Jen has to meet with a buyer at four and I learn that is only about three hours away. I also learn that I am expected to stay right in this bed with Alice by my side for most of the day. I find I like that.

During those three hours I learn that I am moving in with Alice. No they didn't ask me. They just assume that I will go along. I do. So we all left when Jen went to meet with her buyers and Alice drove me to my place to pick up some of my things. I gave my notice to the landlord and told him to feel free to show the apartment whenever he wanted.

So here I am, a college student living in a large house with a very beautiful and sexually sexy woman who also happens to fuck his sister with my lover's happy cooperation and participation.

Yeah, I know how lucky I am.

*

If the comments seem to indicate that you want, I may do a part three of this. All comments appreciated.

duke0467
duke0467
34 Followers