All Comments on 'Sisterfest Ch. 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
outstanding....

Outstanding story as usual BB. You are one of my favorite authors on this site and have yet to be disappointed by any of your stories. You connect your readers and your characters together to the point where we can feel what they are feeling. Am looking forward to the next chapter of this story. Most definitely worthy of the 5 Stars I gave it.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsabout 10 years ago
not finished it yet, but...

"pretty" and prop forward - no way, you'd have been better making him a flanker, that's where all the pretty boys play.

A Ledbury boy not nailing his sister when she's flirting with him - no, not in Ledbury, not in any universe.

Looking forwards to reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@lonely reader

If it's always the same, why are you reading in this category, are you stupid, or a glutton for punishment, or just a pointless, opinionated, talentless, envious little prick? Write something better, you greasy little cocksucker, or keep your pointless comments to yourself

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 10 years agoAuthor
To scipioparkins;

I think you must be thinking of Clee Hill, that's supposed to be where all the hot sister-action happens, allegedly...

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
What Next?

More fine Beachbum. Almost too much. As if there can ever be too much sex. So what will happen at dinner in Ch2? Will everyone talk about pleasure given - pleasure received? Will there be demonstrations - maybe sharing? Soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fascinating

A great fantasy, but where can you go from here? We know some of what is coming, but I'm fascinated by what else you might have in mind. GT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a terrific story, very well-written

It's great to read about all those big brothers and their kid sisters doing what comes naturally. Personally, I love all types of family fucking. But I think that brother and sister fucking is in a special category. It's doubtless the most common kind, and that's easy to understand. As siblings of opposite sexes they grow up in close quarters. Inevitably, they catch exciting glimpses of each other of what makes them "different." The girl notices something real interesting jumping around in her brother's pants, just as he notices with pleasure her developing feminine curves. His sister's adorable little coochie is usually the first cunt a brother will see, just as her brother's meaty cock hanging down over his balls is the first male package a sister sees. The first hard on the girl ever sees is her brother's hard on, and her surprised delight makes the boy swell with pride. When they find out how things work, what goes into what, plenty of them start to experiment. So the big brother is usually the first to bust his sister's cherry. That's good, because that job belongs to him, not to some pimple-faced jerk who only cares about getting his rocks off. Which leads to the most important fact of all, beautifully illustrated by Finn and Lara. The big brother cares for his baby sister, he feels it's his duty to look after her and her wellbeing, while the baby sister looks up to her big brother as her protector. To put it bluntly, her brother's big cock and heavy loaded balls are the symbol of his status as her strong and reliable defender. The first time she sees what shoots out from that cock, what her brother's got stored in those loaded balls of his, her mind is overwhelmed, and the endless dirty fun begins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Beginning to a Deliciously Incestuous Story

Great start. Would like for you to talk about some of the other brother & sister couples, maybe have a few orgies before this story is finished.

donaldrutter513donaldrutter513about 10 years ago
Wild story...

This is one great story ,hopefully its just the beginning . Had some trouble with the beginning keeping up with what character it was speaking but once you got to the house it smoothed out . Very good plot and story . Keep it going .Loved it .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Definitely Ledbury

But I liked this, enjoyed the characterisations, and the situation. Looking forwards to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait for chap 2 :)

Your one of the best writers here. I enjoy your stories very much. Wish I had a younger sister or an older one.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 10 years ago
So it begins...

Thanks for sharing your world with us once again. As usual you deliver some delicious reading and I find myself finishing this chapter caring about the two characters. I can't wait, even though I have to, for your next installment. Sorry to hear about your ICU stay and hope all is better there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done

Nice story line.. It got a bit heavy with the reading in the early stages and over descriptive in my opinion but apart from that very good..I too would like a further development of the story to include some of the other brothers and sisters. I was hoping for some inclusion of the one sister that was left abandoned by the brother.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

For all those of you who asked, or are interested, there is a 2nd chapter in preparation, and yes, there are some juicy (I hope!) multi-partner scenes, just not Finn and Lara, they only want each other, and this is, after all, about how they feel about each other. There is an occasional series planned, from various other participants' viewpoints, spread over several more Sisterfest Weekends, as well as the rejected sister, who's getting a story all of her own, and that's right after chapter 2, so please be patient, it's going to happen, just give me time...

BB1958

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved The Story

And the idea of it.Now please write one called Daughterfest.

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 10 years ago
50*'s

Wonderful, absolutely loved it, 50*'s & I look forward to the next chapter.

escape24bufescape24bufabout 10 years ago
great .... hehehe

loved it

mrdilligafmrdilligafabout 10 years ago
Please more

I was just getting to enjoy this story and then it stopped. New chapter please. Love it already. More than the 5 stars that you can rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

Best story I've read here

rednas1234321rednas1234321about 10 years ago
Great

Great story BB you always seem to amaze me with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As always awesome

As the title says beachbum one hell of a story. Keep it going I am loving this the way it is turning out. Can't wait for chapter two.

rnebularrnebularalmost 10 years ago
great wanting more

A bit of a slow build up but great detail and you can feel the love between them. Keep up the great writing beachbum.

bseeker6969bseeker6969almost 10 years ago
Chap 2 Please

Great story as always but I can't help but feel you been spying on us for your inspirations.

soephiesoephiealmost 10 years ago
chick is underweight

I couldn't finish because I couldnt stop thinking about how thin and boney a girl at 5'8" and 110 lbs would be. It's not a completely unhealthy weight, but it is definitely super low for that height. You may want to leave out the exact weight on future stories or at least research healthy weights of female heights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: chick is underweight comment

Such a sad, envious comment, obviously written by a fat chick. 110 lbs and 5'8" means tall and williowy, not squat like you obviously are; lay off the lard sandwiches and midnight cheeseburger binges and you may get there too. So sad to see fat girls write such snarky comments, when all they have to do is just say no to their 18,000 calorie a day diets and they could be size 2 too.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 10 years agoAuthor
Rude and uncalled for comment about 'fat chicks'.

Whoever you are, that was a nasty and unnecessary comment at Soephie; if she feels I made a wrong call, it's her opinion and she's allowed to air it without a nasty dig coming back at her. Whoever you are, in future I would be obliged if you would please confine yourself to civil comments or keep them to yourself, as a courtesy to me and your fellow readers.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fabulous

It seems you keep trying to top your last story. I really liked this story with one exception. I had an ex-girlfriend who was 5' 9" and weighed 130 lbs. there was nothing heavy about. She was lean and mean with long slender legs with defined calves and an ass to die for. Her waist was long and slender vas well. In short she had just the right amount of meat on her bones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

Bear with me here while I vent a little. I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of British writers. British English is such an un-sexy language to me...at least the blue-collar version. What do I mean? Well, certain colorful terms used provoke unfortunate imagery for me. For instance, 'arse' is the backside of a horse...or the place where the crusty old sergeant major keeps his ram rod. 'Knickers' are the sounds a horse makes (again with the horse imagery, yuck). 'Bum' is an unwashed, smelly homeless guy with a scraggly beard and rotten teeth. 'Spunk' sounds too much like 'skunk' which brings to mind a foul odor. I could go on, but I don't want to belabor the point anymore than I have. I'll just say the older I get, the harder it is to ignore the unfortunate imagery and enjoy the otherwise fantastic story.

That said, this author has done a fantastic job of creating a nearly tangible sexual tension between Finn and Lara. What's more I could really feel the love and desire they had for each other. The sex was hot and well described (if a little fanciful in regards to Finn's staying power and that they aren't rubbed too raw and sore for much more, but it's fiction so what the heck). I am really rooting for them to toss everything and move across the country...or to another country...where they can live as husband and wife. The only thing that would be more perfect about this story thus far is if Lara winds up preggers after this weekend due to the potency of Finn's love and semen.

Great work! It was so good I was even able to ignore the unfortunate imagery for the most part. ~_^

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 9 years ago
re: British English

To the last Anonymous commenter - have you ever stopped to think that:

1. Without British English as a starting point, there would be no American English;

2. There are far more British English speakers in the world than there are those who speak American English; and

3..There are a lot of British English speakers who find that a lot of Americanisms grate really badly - especially on Literotica! For example, so many American writers here find it impossible to use the past tense correctly, and a much higher proportion of American than British writers on here are incredibly sloppy with grammar and spelling.

I have news for you - spellcheck is not always right!

I could go on, but I would be repeating comments that I've made on many stories over the past few years! Comment on the stories by all means, including misuse of English, but it seems rather precious to criticise the language that gave life to your country.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Great as always, and the scores prove it! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

At last....someone who's actually capable of constructing a beautiful story.

Not the crass, uncouth and forceful stories that are cobbled up from a lot of our cousins "across the pond".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious

Ah, first to the previous commentor. Your getting up my nose! Brittain has been, and spoken, English for a very-very long time. British spellings and nicknames mean something obviously different to what you seem to think. In the context, I think you should be able to extract the meanings of the words and the spirit in which they are spoken. For example: this couple obviously love each other very much. Do you really think it derogitory for him to referr to her bottom as her "arse"? You are almost certainly American. Notice, I spell it with a capital 'A' because I happen to respect you. I love this story and have read it several times, having never tired of it. This story would work quite well in America with it's wide open spaces where a mansion like this could be hidden quite well. Think on it, placed in the mountains above Estes Park Colorado or lost on the plains of Kansas. Or even to fly the couples in on a bush plane to a remote location in Alaska! Lara sounds beautiful, but it isn't necessary for her to be so tiny for her to be so beautiful. The average size for a woman in England now is a dress size 16, and still these Anglo-Saxon beauties are irresistable. I wish there WERE a place like this. It would have made mine and Jenny's coming together so beautiful.

LookingForBrittanyLookingForBrittanyover 7 years ago
Loved It!

Loved that both had fantasies about each other but not knowing how to act on them. Quite a daring thing for Lara to get them involved in Sisterfest.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Sisterfest 01! 0 yeh!

You never disappoint! Your stories always entertain.

I sincerely hope your health issues have now been resolved, wishing all the best for the future and many more stories to cummmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! Well written and erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES