All Comments on 'Sisterfest Ch. 04: Rejected Sister 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
11:37pm ...

It is 11:37pm & I just had to finish this story before i hit the bed for the night.!**

Very good story & looking for more of the same in the future.*

You got a "5" as I could not give you anymore.! lol

Thanks.

J

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great!

When I have finished reading this story, I was surprised. I wasn't expecting this. I had doubts about if going to read this story or not.

I do not regret having it read.

I think that there is a romantic story of love between a couple falling in love, which also are brother and sister, with all the problems it entails, especially for him, which had always been the more protective brother of his sister, and his secret love with guilt for his love. This major release of both is what I think it is perfectly reflected in this story!

Please, I want more, and in the same context, although I guess that now they have to come to the great drama of facing the real world...

Great Job!

I apologise for my English, is not my native language.

AnomicAnomicover 7 years ago

I was really glad to see this chapter focused on the girl from the first chapter who had been rejected. She had stuck in my mind from the time I first read about her and I had been curious how her story had gone. So thanks for addressing that. Great entry into the series, I look forward to reading the rest! And thanks for having them focused on each other and not turning the story into a giant free-for-all orgy.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 7 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous fuckwit

I stated quite clearly in the intro that this was my work that I was reposting, after I took it down several months ago; obviously you don't read or comprehend too easily, so I'm writing this in big letters, so your tiny mind gets it once and for all:

I WROTE THIS ORIGINAL STORY, IT'S PART 4 OF MY ONGOING 'SISTERFEST' SERIES, WHICH I WROTE, NOT ANYONE ELSE. DIDN'T THE 'PART 4' BIT GIVE YOU A GREAT BIG, HONKING, NEON-LIT HINT THAT IT WAS MY WORK?

ONCE AGAIN, FOR THE SLOW OF THINKING LIKE YOU, I WROTE THIS, IT IS SOLELY MY WORK, NOT PLAGIARISED FROM ANYWHERE, I STATED QUITE CLEARLY THAT I (NOT ANYONE ELSE) WAS RE-POSTING MY OWN WORK. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, I URGE YOU TO PM LAUREL AND CHECK WITH HER; THERE'S ONLY EVER BEEN ONE ORIGINAL SUBMISSION FOR THIS STORY, AND IT WAS FROM ME, SO SIT DOWN AND STFU.

THERE, DID YOU GET THAT? GOOD, NOW GO AWAY AND READ SOMETHING APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR READING-AGE AND ROOM TEMPERATURE IQ - I SUGGEST THE BACK OF A CEREAL PACKET SHOULD BE ABOUT RIGHT FOR YOU.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 7 years agoAuthor
Inane comments from dimwits

Yesterday I got a really offensive comment from an idiot railing me for plagiarising my own work, saying he'd read it before and I'd stolen the body of the story, despite me stating clearly at the head of the story that it was a repost of a chapter I'd taken down because I didn't have the time or space to continue it at that time. Tell me people, please, because I'm at a loss here: does the 'part 4' bit not imply to you that I'm continuing my own story?

I still have the emailed draft edit of the original posting, dated November 28, 2015 from GrandTeton, my editor, and if anyone's still feeling doubtful, I'd be glad to forward it on to the doubters and conspiracy theorists if they require physical proof. I just feel saddened that I have to prove I'm reposting my own work because some idjit with the IQ of a baseball starts shouting 'liar! Thief!' without taking 0.003 seconds to have a real thought and put two and two together properly

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

i would like read some more of what happens after the hand over, the story

y has been wonderful so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a really nice erotic continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm amazed this doesn't have thousands of positive comments. This whole series is the best ever and this part of the story is just as good as the rest, maybe even better because of the way it almost went wrong. I read the series years ago and it's just as good or better on a second reading. I really really enjoyed it.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I love Naomi's character and this was a great start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4256 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES