Sisterfest Ch. 04: Rejected Sister 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers

When all the girls had gathered by the doors, they swung open, and the girl Sylvie turned back to once more address all us guys standing there with our mouths hanging open.

"Gentlemen, as you've no doubt been made aware, this is a special weekend, and the ladies have made a special effort as regards their...attire for the festivities to come, so if you will excuse them, they will have to leave for a short while, to get ready to look their best for you. Please, there are refreshments, I invite you to help yourselves, we won't be gone long. Until later, gentlemen!" With that, the doors swung open and all the girls filed out behind Robyn, Evan and Sylvie bringing up the rear, and the doors clicked shut behind them. Nim looked back and flashed me a warm smile, reassuring me, but I still didn't feel good about this whole thing; we were here in a huge, rambling house, God knows where, completely at the mercy of God knows who, and now she'd gone off with a bunch of strangers; to say I was uneasy would be to understate things considerably, but it was too late; she'd gone, and I had to trust that she'd be back soon, because I had a bad feeling about this whole thing, and I wasn't alone in that; from what I could hear around me, most of the other guys weren't too happy about what had just happened either.

There was nothing I could do about it, and to be honest, Nim hadn't looked too worried; if anything, she'd looked delighted and excited, so maybe she knew something I didn't. However, as time passed, I began to get more and more jittery; something was wrong here, very wrong; what kind of hosts split up their guests and disappeared with one half of the; why all the security; and just who were these people anyway? How did Nimmie know people with this kind of wealth? We were just ordinary people, from ordinary backgrounds, and went to ordinary schools; we didn't have these kind of people in our address books, and this definitely wasn't the kind of social circle we moved in, so just how did Nim know someone like this 'Sylvie' person?

Questions like this occupied my mind while I listened with half an ear to the buzz of conversation going on around me. I had been right; every man here had been brought here by his younger siste; no-one knew anyone else, but all their sisters knew this 'Sylvie', if that was even her real name, so just what in the name of all fuck was going on here? I'd just about decided to try and get out of there and find Nimmie when the double doors swung open as noiselessly as before and Sylvie and Robyn entered, but now they looked totally different, oh God yes, but what a difference!

The two girls were dressed in identical outfits of contrasting colours; they were both wearing clinging mini-dresses, Sylvie in what looked like red latex, and Robyn in glossy black, with matching stiletto heels, with their hair in ponytails. They paused for a few seconds, then Sylvie spoke to us, but to be honest, I was too busy ogling those two stunning girls to pay much attention to what she was saying; that, and wondering where the hell Nim had disappeared to...

With an effort, I made myself pay attention; this might be important.

"Gentlemen, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for so long, you know how it is, sometimes it takes a little extra effort to make that bigger bang. The ladies are waiting to show you their chosen attire for the evening, so, if you please...the ladies!"

I tore my eyes away from Sylvie's neckline as the girls began filing back into the room and my breath caught in my throat; none of them was wearing anything more than a few scraps of lace, stockings, and high heels; the room was suddenly awash with nearly-naked girls, and then my jaw dropped; Nim, bringing-up the rear, dressed in the scantiest, most revealing garment I'd ever seen; a few strips of frilly lace, white stockings leaving the tops of her perfect, milky thighs bare, and oh no! I could see her nipples all the way across the room! It took a real effort to not stare at them, but when I finally tore my eyes away from her chest, I looked into the face of the most beautiful girl in the room, a golden-haired, green-eyed angel, and she was my sister, and she was almost naked, in a room full of strange men!

She walked up to me, a small smile on her face, her patented Nimmie 'I just put one over on you' smile of triumph, but all I could do was stare in disbelief; never, in all my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd see her like this for real, and, I'm ashamed to say, I kind of overreacted. She swayed up to me and stroked my chest lightly, and murmured:

"So, now you know; how do like this, Rowan? It's all for you, Roly, anything you want!"

I lost it; my beautiful little sister dressed like that, coming on to me, in front of strangers? I yanked my shirt off and bundled it around her, oblivious to her efforts to push me off.

"No, Rowan, don't, please, what are you doing, I just wanted...!" but I cut her off, basically shouting her down, overbearing her, and glaring at her while I covered up her nakedness. I made myself not listen, because I was mad at her for pulling this stunt, here, in front of strangers; mad at her, and even angrier at myself because I knew then that I wanted her, in the worst possible way, and I couldn't have her, no matter how much I wanted to hold her, and kiss her quivering lips, and fondle her body, that soft, stunning, perfect body. I knew, if I did that, then we'd be lost, it would be too late, and we'd never be able to fix it...

Somewhere in the background, one of the sisters was telling everyone why they were there, and the part of me that was listening felt a surge of horror, tinged with revulsion; this was some kind of incest club? How the hell did my kid sister know of things like this? Didn't she know how wrong this was? Oh my God, we were in a room full of brothers and sisters who were here to have sex with each other! I had to get her ou; I couldn't let this happen; supposing the police got wind of this? It didn't bear thinking about; all I knew was, I had to get my little sister out of this...this deviants' paradise, get her somewhere safe, then try and figure out how to get us home again.

Nimmie struggled against me. I could feel her trying to get away. She was crying, and that shocked me too; the last time I'd seen her cry was the day dad walked out, almost nine years earlier, and now here she was, held tightly in the circle of my arms, crying and struggling to get away from me. I let her go, still too confused and angry to understand fully what was going on here, and then the girl Robyn was there, her arm around my baby sister as she led her away, still crying bitterly.

"That could have gone better..." said a soft voice, and I spun around to see the brother (Evan?) looking at me sympathetically.

"I guess it wasn't exactly what you were expecting, eh?" he murmured, and I nodded, still not trusting myself to speak. Evan lifted an eyebrow as he took my arm.

"Go to her, Rowan. She really needs you now, and you need to try and fix things with her."

He looked at me closely, and shook his head slightly.

"Look, I understand how this came as a complete shock to you, but you need to look at her, too; all she wants is you. Look at all the trouble she went through to get you here. Don't tell me that was all just a whim or a prank; I saw you when you both came in, I saw how she looked at you, she's got you bad, and I can see it's not one-sided. Help her out now; go to her; that's what she needs."

I was still struggling with all this; I wanted her so badly, but I didn't want to be as open as this, it wasn't me, and now I'd hurt the most precious thing in my universe. She was crying her heart out, and it was my fault. So I retreated into idiocy, lashing out instead.

"How can you people do this, this is just not right, your sisters..."

I trailed-off in the face of his raised eyebrow.

"Don't judge us, Rowan; you don't know enough about us, or who or what we are, to have the right to do that. What we do is what we do, and sometimes we allow others to share that with us. We don't hurt anyone, and we don't allow any of our guests to be hurt-in any way. In any way at all. Naomi brought you here because she wanted with you what I have with my two sisters, because she loves you, and she's in love with you. Now, are you going to make this right with her? Or do I call a car and get you both out of here?"

I nodded, still too embarrassed and confused to speak, but that flare of anger was gone; this was Nim, still my baby sister, and she'd done something I thought was stupid and dangerous, and I was scared for her, and angry with myself for scaring her, not angry with her, never that; I loved her.

Evan took my arm.

"Let's get you back to your room, and we'll leave you to sort this out; talk to her, Rowan, try and see what she's feeling, but if you still want to leave after she's told you everything, then we'll sort that out for you; you're not a prisoner, you're my guest, in my house, and I only want what's best for you and Naomi. Let's go."

****

Part 4: Naomi

As the doors closed behind us, Robyn brought us to a halt, and held up her hand for silence. We all complied, and she grinned at us.

"Alright ladies, I assume you brought the outfits you hope will unleash the beast in your brothers?"

We all smiled and nodded, so she continued.

"Good, we'll show you to the rooms you've been assigned for your visit here; all your luggage has been taken there, so now is the time; if any of you are having second thoughts, tell me now, otherwise I will assume you agree with what will follow. Is there anyone who wants to leave? Please, if you have any lingering doubts, any whatsoever, if you've changed your mind, please, please tell me now; I don't want you getting into something you're not completely happy about. Are you all clear on that?"

Amid a low chorus of 'yes' from everyone present, Robyn led us all down a corridor past a series of brightly it rooms, which she told us were fully-stocked pantries, and we were to help ourselves any time the whim took us, before turning into a long corridor with a row of doors on each side, which she unlocked for each girl, until it was my turn. She opened my room and showed me in.

"Hurry up, now. We'll be back to collect you in fifteen minutes, so get a move on, Nimmie, we need to make a grand entrance!" she smiled, and I followed instructions, hurriedly stripping out of my travelling clothes and buttoning myself into the outfit I'd chosen to stun Roly with.

Exactly on time a chime sounded, and as I stepped out of the room, so Robyn was there with the other girls, a low murmur of conversation the only sound in that elegant corridor. She smiled encouragingly, and snapped a silver bracelet around my wrist. With that done, she turned and addressed the assembled girls.

"Okay, ladies, no more waiting; your brothers are waiting for you. Let's show them you're all worth the wait!"

"Ladies, this is it; in a few seconds, your brothers are going to discover the real reason you brought them here; I know you had to use subterfuge and a little bit of, shall we say, 'imaginative' truth-massaging, so now, once I open these doors, the cat's out of the bag, and things will change between you and your brothers' forever, so I have to ask you one last time; is this really , REALLY what you want? No going back once that door opens; you'll have to live with the consequences. So, are you ready?"

We all nodded eagerly, and once again she smiled.

"Then let's go ladies; let's show your big brothers you're not little sisters anymore!"

We waited, almost bursting with excitement, and then the doors opened and there were the boys, their faces pictures of shocked amazement. As we trooped in, each girl paired-off with her brother, causing a loud buzz of conversation, although I only caught snatches here and there; my eyes were fixed on Rowan's face, watching the look of shock as I swayed up to him, to pose in front of him, and the silence from him, in contrast to the gasps of appreciation from the other boys in the room. I waited for him to tell me how gorgeous I was, how stunning, how much he wanted me, but all I got was that shocked silence, and when I reached out to touch him, his hands stayed locked by his side, his eyes narrowed, and a pulse began to beat in his throat, even as his jaw muscles bunched and rippled.

"Well, what do you think, Rowan, do you like it?" I preened, hoping my utter gorgeousness had stunned him momentarily, and any second now he was going to grab me, like all the other men seemed to be doing with their little sisters.

"Nim, what the fuck are you doing in that get-up?" he hissed, and I stopped dead; this wasn't in the script, he was supposed to sweep me into his arms, not stare at me like I was plague-struck; what was going on here?

Somewhere in the background I could hear Sylvie, or maybe Robyn, telling everyone why they were here, but it was just a background murmur to the tumult going on in my head as Rowan stared at me in horror.

"Nim, what's going on, look at you, is this some kind of...of prank? Answer me!" he gritted, before pulling off his shirt and wrapping it around me, his lips set in a thin, bloodless line; he was furious. He pulled his shirt tight around me and stepped back, his eyes dark and pitiless.

"Cover yourself up, Nim; you can't prance around in front of strangers dressed like...that, just look at yourself! God, Nim, what were you thinking of? Just get your clothes, we are leaving, now!"

I stood stock-still, tears blurring my vision; he wasn't supposed to lose it with me, he was supposed to grab me and hold me and tell me he wanted me, not...this, not shame me like this, like I was doing something dirty!

Just then a pair of arms enfolded me, I looked up, and it was Robyn, her eyes calm, sympathetic, and that's when the tears came; of loss, of humiliation, and yes, anger too, that the one man in the world I'd thrown myself at had batted me away with a couple of sentences.

"Shh, come with me, it's alright, it's alright..." she soothed as she led me away, "tell me what happened Nimmie, maybe we can fix this."

I looked around. No-one seemed to be staring; they were all lost in each other. I started crying even harder. I should have been one of them, Rowan should have been looking at me like that, I should have been in his arms, not alone and crying while the man of my dreams stood back glowering at me. Evan appeared at his side, taking his arm and saying something only he could hear. The hostility in his eyes seemed to die down a little, but he was still red-faced and not at all the placid, pliable, amiable Rowan I'd grown-up with.

And so we stood there while everyone else trooped out past us, all those girls hand in hand with their own dream-men, staring curiously at me as I cried against the wall in Robyn's arms, until finally there was only Robyn, Evan, Rowan, and me alone in that room where everything had gone so wrong.

Finally, when the room was clear, Evan shut the door, and began talking to Rowan in a low voice. Robyn, meanwhile, had produced a handkerchief and dried my eyes like I was a small child, which made me smile even in the face of what had just happened.

"Tell me what happened Nim, did your brother turn you down?"

I nodded, and her lips pursed for a second, then once again she was drying my eyes.

"Did he say why?" she asked softly, and I shook my head, still unable to speak while the tears waited to catch me again.

Robyn held my chin, and gently turned my face to look her in the eyes.

"I think we can fix this, Nimmie. Look at him; he's not angry. I don't think he was angry at all. I think you just gave him a little too much all at once. Why don't we go to your room? Maybe once you've both had a chance to calm down a little, you can talk to each other, yes? How does that sound?"

I nodded, so with a final swipe at my eyes, she put her arm around my shoulder and guided me out. I could hear Rowan and Evan following behind. When we got to our room, an LED on my bracelet flared green and the door clicked open. Robyn led us in, then crossed over to the large bathroom, and came out with a thick bathrobe.

"Here you are, put this on and go and splash some water on your face, and do stop worrying; you're a knockout. Once Rowan gets past whatever it was that set him off, he's going to see that, and I guarantee you'll be okay; we saw you come in, I saw the way he watched you; he didn't even take a second glance at any of the other girls, pretty as they are; he only watched you, and I think he'll remember that."

She smiled, and gave me a quick wink.

"Don't worry, I think you'll make him see the light. You're gorgeous, Nimmie, he'd have to be dead to not want you! But, if by some mischance it does all go wrong, just press your bracelet, and we'll get you both out of here and back home. Now go and have a quick wash, and remember, he loves you, you just have to remind him of that. Good luck, sweetie! If you decide to stay, I think you should remain in here tonight, both of you; there's a banquet and a mixer, but I think you two might have some things to straighten-out, so you don't have to come if you don't want to. You know where the pantries are; if you get peckish, just dig-in and help yourselves. "

She dimpled as she brushed a few strands of hair out of my eyes.

"Maybe you two can have your own romantic feast, just the two of you, right here!"

****

Part 5: Rowan

Sitting there in the room, staring at that wall, all I could think of was the look on poor Nimmie's beautiful little face, the terrible loss in her eyes as she cried, and I'd done that to her. I'd made my adorable little sister cry just as surely as though I'd cracked her across the mouth. The girl Robyn, or maybe Sylvie, I didn't know, and it didn't really matter, had taken her away, and their brother had given me a good kick in the principles; he was right; Nimmie was in love with me, I could see that, but it took time before I finally admitted to myself that I was in love with her, fully, irrevocably, but I couldn't let anything come out of that love. This was England, a small place, and too many people knew we were brother and sister, and there were just too many records and databases we both appeared on, clearly and obviously siblings.

There'd been some high-profile cases in the papers over the last few years, and while the law had smacked them on the wrists and pretty much left them alone, what the tabloids had done to those poor people didn't bear thinking about. I couldn't do that to Nimmie. She and mum were all I had; what she wanted would blight her life forever. She wanted to be a nurse. How could that ever happen? How could she ever hope to get a job in any reputable hospital with something like this hanging over her? I was a man, I could disappear, start again somewhere far away, in a profession where this wouldn't follow me around the way it would her; I wasn't training to be a professional in the healthcare industry, where a spotless police record was obligatory.

No, this had to end, here and now; if I broke Nimmie's heart, well, given time, broken hearts mend; but if I took away her future, that was something I couldn't fix, and I certainly couldn't live with.

I was deep in thought, miles away from the here and now, wondering how I could ever repair this fence with her, when that sense of her I'd always had told me she was right behind me. I looked around, and there she was, wrapped in a huge robe, looking sad and small and dejected, and it was my fault. I had to do it; I had to tell her that no matter how much I loved her, we couldn't do this; it was better she dealt with a little pain today, because the alternative was a mountain of heartache tomorrow. There was no contest in my mind.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers