Sisterfest Ch. 04: Rejected Sister 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

She sat next to me on the bed, obviously wondering what I was going to say; I could feel the apprehension coming off her in waves, so I did the only thing I could; I put my arm around her and drew her close. This may have been a hare-brained, weird idea on her part, but I still loved her, and the look on her face when I rejected her advances had torn me up inside too.

"So what now, Roly?" she murmured, her hand now enclosing mine as it draped around her shoulder.

"We go home, now Nim, that's what we do next. We go home, forget this happened, and carry on as normal, okay?" I murmured, still holding her close, ready to stem the tears when they came, if they came; Nimmie crying was pretty much a new one for me, and it had unsettled me in all kinds of ways. "Supposing I don't want to..." she murmured softly, and I turned to look at her.

"What was that, Nim?" I asked her gently, and she looked right into my eyes.

"You never gave me a chance, Roly, you just lost it with me. You never even asked what I wanted, or why I wanted what I did. You just got so angry, and you scared me..."

The sorrow in her voice wrenched at me. The fact she was right didn't help either; all I'd done was lose it with her, in front of everyone, shaming her, and I writhed inside when I admitted that to myself. This was Nimmie, after all, my sweet, nice-girl little sister, probably the best friend I had, and I'd had no right to go off like that in front of everyone.

"You're right, Nim, I should have listened, at the very least. I'm sorry, Nim-Nim; I didn't mean to hurt you or scare you; you know I'd cut off my own arm before I ever let you get hurt; forgive me, please, Nim-Nim."

She smiled at me using my pet-name for her. Encouraged by that, I ploughed on.

"Why don't you tell me now, and even if I don't understand, I promise I'll at least listen to everything you have to say."

She cocked her head at me, a quizzical expression on her face, then shook her head, before sliding off the bed, to stand in front of me.

"I know you think you'll listen, Roly, but you won't, not really, so I'm going to show you instead..." she murmured, undoing her belt, and, before I could stop her, the thick robe slid to the floor. Once again she was standing in front of me in that skimpy, sexy little lace garment. I made as if to pick up her bathrobe, but stopped dead as she popped a catch somewhere, and that white lace teddy, all that stood between her and complete nakedness, slid off her shoulders and also dropped to the floor.

I was speechless; I'd always known my little sister was pretty, and sweet, with a great body; now I saw just how beautiful, how magnificent she really was, every line and curve of her body a poem of alluring femininity. I stared, and as I stared, I knew I was lost; there was no going back for me now. This was all I would see for the rest of my life; my beautiful, unbelievably sexy sister, sex-appeal radiating off her in waves that crashed and broke over me in a torrent of sudden longing.

"Nim..." I whispered, and she smiled gently, her eyes glowing like green lamps.

"Are you listening now, Roly?" she smiled, "Because this was all only for you; now do you get why I brought you here? I'm sorry for deceiving you, it was wrong of me, but I couldn't think of any other way to bring you here and show you this. What do you think, Roly, am I what you want?"

I reached out for her, still speechless, intending to take her by her arms, maybe some vestige of big-brotherly instinct to cover her up still operating at some level, but she stepped closer, and my hands instead cupped her perfect breasts, and my downfall was complete. When those two perfect, wonderfully feminine orbs fell into my hands, and I slowly, gently squeezed and held them, glorying in the feel of her nipples so stiff and firm against my palms, I finally understood that she was, indeed, what I wanted, and she had been for the longest time. All my earlier misgivings faded, to be replaced by the certainty that somehow, some way, we'd find a way to deal with whatever the future held for us.

Nim reached up to caress my cheek and all my restraint gave way. My hands slipped around her waist so I could pull her closer and crush my lips to hers. Nimmie kissed me back just as fervently, her arms locking around my neck even as my hands drifted down to clutch and squeeze at her perfect bottom, making her kiss me even harder. We kissed like two mad things, our breath hissing as soft groans and panting moans escaped from our tightly locked lips.

I knew how wrong this was; this beautiful girl in my arms was my sister, the one person in the world you're not supposed to do things like this with, but I didn't care, not any more. Nimmie had made it abundantly clear what she wanted; she'd gone to these extreme lengths to trap me with her; what could I do but bow to the inevitable?

Nim was beautiful in ways none of the girls I knew were. She'd made it clear I was the one she wanted, I already loved her, and now, after all the teasing, and wanting, and doubt and soul-searching, I was ready to admit I'd been wrong all along, that I'd been lying to myself all along. I did want her; I wanted her so badly it was like an aching, emptiness inside me, and holding her like this, kissing her so fiercely, so hard, I could feel that hollowness dissipating.

It may have been wrong, and illegal, and taboo, but it was right for us, of that I was finally sure. None of the problems I'd thrown in front of us mattered to me anymore; only she did, and what she wanted.

Nim pulled back from me to hold my face in her hands and look into my eyes.

"I brought you here to give myself to you, Roly, that was the only reason, this is what this place is for, and I want to do everything with you. I never had any boyfriends, and I never dated, because I knew I was only for you, that all I had was only ever for you. I want you to make love to me, Roly, every way you can, in any way you want, and I want to make love to you the same way; whatever you want, wherever you want to go, I want to go there too. Have you got that?"

I looked open-mouthed at her, unable to believe she was saying what she was saying, wondering if I was reading her correctly, but then she took my hand and placed it over the soft peach-fuzz of golden, almost invisible, hair at the juncture of her thighs and rubbed herself against me. As I held my hand still, afraid of what I wanted to do next, much as I wanted to plunder that warm dampness, she ground against me, that sparse golden delta of curls silky-soft against the flat of my hand.

"I want you to fuck me, Roly" she whispered, her eyes softly glowing, "I want you to take me and show me, and keep on showing me, because I know you want to, and I want you to. It's all for you, Rowan, it'll only ever be for you!"

With that she kissed me again, and this time I didn't hesitate. I wanted her, and now I knew what she wanted, I was going to have her! All those years of tormenting myself with her, all those late night fantasies, all that yearning, and guilt, and suppressed need had finally brought me her, and I was going to take her with both hands! My hands slid automatically around her waist and once more clutched her marvellous, springy bottom, my fingers gently kneading and massaging that warm, silky flesh even as our lips and tongues explored each other's.

I felt her fingers on my buckle and groaned into our kiss as it hit me; we were going to be naked together, I was finally going to have her!

Nim broke our kiss to smile at me.

"Lift up, Roly..." she smiled, and I gawped for a second before I got her; how could she pull my slacks off while I was sitting on them? I jumped to my feet as Nim finished unbuckling me, unhooking the waistband and pushing my slacks down in one movement before sliding her hands round and squeezing my backside.

"Mmm, what a lovely solid bum you've got!" she purred, "I always wanted to see it, oh and this, too..."

With that, she grabbed the front of my shorts, which were tented-out by now, showing her exactly what she was doing to me. As she held me, she looked into my eyes, then grinned naughtily as she slid her hand inside the waistband of my shorts. I groaned as her warm little hand clutched my rock-solid cock.

"Oh my God, Roly, it feels wonderful, I always wondered, and now..."

She trailed off as her hand slowly held me tight, then gently pumped me a couple of times, watching me closely at the same time, a wicked grin on her face, the tip of her little pink tongue poking out of the corner of her mouth. Her other hand slid up to the back of my neck, urging me to bow forward, and as our lips met, she pushed me backwards onto the bed. I was caught unawares, and as I toppled, she went with me, to land on top of me, her hand still wrapped tightly around my cock. Now she had me where she wanted me (and where I wanted to be, let us not forget!) She let go of me to tug at my shorts.

"Off, Roly, take them off...!" she muttered, so I obliged, helping her to push my shorts down. As my cock slapped against my belly, Nimmie sat astride me, her hands resting on my stomach as she slowly slid herself back and forth along the length of my erection.

I was in agony; her pussy felt damp, hot, smooth, soft, and utterly delightful, and I wanted her so badly. I reached for her waist to pull her to me, but she intercepted my hands, twining her fingers in mine as she rubbed herself against me, her weight holding my hands flat against the bed.

"No, Roly, this first!" she grinned, pressing herself harder against me, rubbing my cock between her labia in that grinding, back-and-forth motion. Suddenly she leaned down, planting her lips against mine. As we kissed, our tongues flicked and rubbed together, but not wildly. Rather it was a tender kiss, gentle and exploratory, almost like a first kiss, and, in a way, I suppose it was a first, it was our first kiss as a real couple, because that was what we now were. As we kissed, Nim let go of my hands and instead cupped my face as she kissed me.

"I love you, Roly, only you." She whispered, then kissed me again, a quick peck before kissing my chin, my throat, my chest, and on down my torso, giggling when her teeth snagged the hairs on my chest and made me jump.

Her nearness, her scent, her soft, warm lips tracking down my body, all were slowly driving me crazy, but when she cupped my balls and softly kissed the sticky tip of my penis, I nearly lost it right there. Nim giggled softly as I twitched, then suddenly there was softness and heat and wet succulence as she slowly engulfed the head of my cock in her hot, soft little mouth. I screwed my eyes shut and tried to distract myself in any way I could, because if I'd looked into her eyes, I would definitely have lost it. My first blowjob, and it was my hottie little sister; I don't know which was hotter, that I was finally getting a blowjob, or that it was Nimmie who was blowing me.

As she sucked, she gently squeezed and massaged my scrotum, while slowly pumping my cock; try as I might, there was no way I could hold back, there was just too much happening all at once; her mouth was hot and wet, and her tongue was driving me insane as it looped around and around the head of my cock, teasing, stroking, cajoling me, her gentle but insistent fingers squeezing and touching me as she sucked. It was too much.

"Nim...Nim, stop, please...!" I groaned, "Nimmie, I'm going..."

It was too late; as I opened my eyes, she looked right into them, and winked as she smiled and sucked one last time, and that did it.

"Ooohhh Goooddd!" I groaned, as what felt like a solid wad of spunk pulsed inside my cock before spurting into her hot little mouth. Nimmie's eyes opened wide, but she never stopped sucking, her tongue and throat working as I shot pulse after pulse of semen straight into her mouth. She swallowed them all, gulping my hot tribute down as fast as I could unload it into her. My body was rigid as the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced ripped and tore through me, a gigantic wave of sweet agony that centered on my cock and erupted inside my sister's mouth again and again.

I almost passed out from the shock of that mind-shattering blast of pure pleasure, only vaguely feeling the soft lips and gentle tongue moving restlessly around my sensitive cock-head, easing me, calming and caressing and slowly bringing me down again from the heights I'd just ascended. I slumped back down, my heart pounding. One fact zipped and clamoured in my head; Nimmie, my Nim-Nim, my gorgeous baby sister, had just given me the most profound sexual experience of my entire life. None of the few girlfriends I'd had would ever have done for me what she had just done, and now I knew my head had changed forever; Nim wasn't my sister anymore; now she was my girl, and the only one for me.

As I floated along, I felt her slip into place beside me. My hands instinctively slid around her waist, cupping and squeezing her bum as though it was the most natural action in the world. I looked into her eyes, and smiled back as she smiled and kissed me playfully on the tip of my nose.

"See, Roly, I told you I'd show you!" she giggled softly, and at the sound of that throaty, sexy little laugh, together with the feel of her soft nakedness pressed against me, I could feel myself hardening again, no matter that I'd just come so explosively mere moments before. Nim ground gently against me, obviously feeling me reacting to her as well.

"Rowan, you stud!" she whispered, grinning all the while, and then I gasped as she once more took me in hand and squeezed as she pumped me once, twice, three times.

"Is there anything you want, big brother?" she whispered as she nibbled my earlobe, making goosebumps flash up and down my entire body. I didn't need any further urging, so I leaned up and rolled her onto her back before gently easing her thighs open so I could see and feast on the pink, swollen treasure there at the apex of her long, silky-smooth thighs. I wanted to tease her first, though, so I began with those fat, solid, perfect little nipples that had been torturing me for so long now, sucking greedily on each one in turn, flicking them with my tongue even as I scraped them gently with my teeth.

Nim gasped and shuddered in time to my ministrations, holding my head against her soft, firm breasts, moaning softly as I cupped and squeezed and fondled her perfect tits even as I licked and sucked and gnawed on her irresistible nipples.

"Roly, please..." she murmured, squirming under me, letting me know what she wanted. So I left off teasing her breasts, instead kissing and licking all the way down her perfect body. I don't know what Nim did to keep her body so perfectly in trim, but whatever it was, it was working, because I'd never seen such a wonderfully sculpted female form. From the perfect curve of her toned belly to the smooth rounded contours of her thighs and taut, firm little bum to her slim calves and sexy little feet, every part of her made me want to bite her to see if she tasted as good as she looked...

As I kissed my way down her body, pausing only to tickle her pretty little navel with my tongue-tip, I could smell her arousal, the rich, sweet tang of her need, and I wanted to taste her, to confirm to myself she tasted as good as she smelled, so I slid my tongue down to the apex of her pink little slit, the lips swelling and darkening before my eyes, easily visible through the sleek, neatly trimmed puff of soft, silky hairs. Her sparse, downy pubic curls were a soft delight as I twirled them with my tongue-tip, and I was instantly glad she wasn't one of those girls who waxed and shaved their Delta of Venus into oblivion; as herself, completely 'au naturelle', she was a delight to my lips and tongue and a feast for my eyes.

Nim groaned softly as my tongue-tip brushed her stiff little nub and squirmed her hips sexily. I couldn't resist lapping at her sweet little labia, puffed and pink and delicious-looking as they were, making her jump with a soft 'Oh, oh!" before purring and once more squirming against me.

"Oh yes, Roly, like that, oh yeah, please, more baby, more...!" she murmured more or less continually as I bored-in, lapping hungrily at her. Her scent rose strong now, sweet and musky, inflaming me, driving me on.Nnow I didn't care in the slightest that this was my baby sister groaning and sighing and thrusting her mound against my mouth; now it was just a beautiful naked girl, and I wanted to eat her, to taste her depths, and then I was going to fuck her as hard as I could; all I wanted was to own her, to own her body and soul, and heart and mind; she was mine now, and I was going to damned well make sure she never forgot that!

"Roly, please, no more, please..." she murmured, ruffling my hair, but I wasn't finished with her yet. When I suddenly pulled her toward me and pushed her legs as high and as wide as they would go, she squeaked in surprise, then groaned once more when I stabbed her tight little rosebud with the tip of my tongue, moistening and jabbing at her tight little orifice while she sighed liquidly and thrust her hips against me, urging me to do more and more.

"No Roly, so dirty, it's so dirty, oh God, you're so dirty...!" she moaned, holding my head firmly against her as I licked and probed her most secret place; this was my fantasy, this is what I'd watched 'Alyssa' do, and wished it was me doing it to Nimmie, and now it was actually happening; my darkest fantasy was coming true, and I had no intention of stopping, not now...

I could have stayed there half the night, tonguing and lapping at her, pushing my tongue into her secret, taboo places and listening to her soft, tremulous sighs and sexy little mews when I touched somewhere especially sensitive, but Nim had other ideas.

"Rowan, please, stop, you're killing me, no more, please...!" she groaned, finally twisting out of my grasp and rolling onto her belly. I growled and pulled her legs open and once more pushed my face into her crotch, nibbling at her as I licked and probed. I could feel her body tensing as she shook and mewed under me, but I had an unbreakable hold on her thighs, and as I slid two fingers into her damp and swollen pussy, I jammed my tongue into her tight, pink little crinkle as hard as I could.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she came like a thunderbolt; her body went stiff as her fingers dug into the bed-covers, while her pussy twitched and trembled under my tongue. When I rolled her over and clamped my mouth onto her tense little pussy, I rubbed her taut, stiff little clitoris with the rough of my tongue, and once again she screamed, her back arching as she came again, this time a fine spray of her sweet musk enveloping my face and coating my lips with her salty-sweet, tangy juices.

I held her against me, enjoying the feel and taste of her pussy as it twitched and quivered under my tongue, but she'd had enough, so I resorted to kissing and nibbling her gently, soothing her after what I'd put her through. Nimmie stretched and curled against me, while I kissed and brushed her labia with my lips, soothing her and easing her back down to earth after the fireworks and thunderclaps of her climax.

"Mmm, that feels nice, kiss me some more Roly..." she murmured, dreamily running her fingers through my hair, so I complied; I would do anything for this beautiful girl, anything at all, and so I kissed and lapped softly, gently at her, holding and squeezing her lovely firm little bum cheeks as I did so, living out a few fantasies of my own!

When I thought she'd taken as much as she could handle, I reluctantly kissed her sweet little pussy one last time, and slid up the bed to lie next to her, and reached out to caress her properly.

"Thank you, Roly-Poly!" she whispered, "warm me up, I want you to hold me so I can sleep, you made me so tired!"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers