Sisterfest Ch. 04: Rejected Sister 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

When he finally stopped worshipping me in that special, oh so sexy way, I knew the time had come to do what we both wanted so badly it was like a huge weight in the room, invisible but pressing on us both.

When he climbed off the bed, a pang of disappointment shot through me, but then he opened the drawer in the night-stand and took out a bottle of lube, and I fluttered inside, wanting this so badly, but still apprehensive about doing it for the first time with a real cock.

"I found this earlier, Nimmie; never thought I'd be needing it!" he grinned, then his grin faded when he saw my expression, and he climbed back onto the bed and held me close, kissing me gently while his hands soothed and comforted me.

"Hey, it's OK Nim, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to, really; I don't want you to do anything just because you think it'll make me happy; I'd never do that to you; I can wait, baby-girl, honest..."

Of course, that decided me; more than anything in the world I wanted to give myself to the big, beautiful, tender man holding and caressing me so gently. How I gave myself to him was immaterial; as far as I was concerned, all of me was for all of him, that was how it was always going to be for me, and never more so than right now, when this new thing was the final step for us.

As he held me and cuddled me against him, my hand somehow slipped down to gently enfold and circle his cock, feeling it pulse and tremble as it once more engorged, waiting to take me again in any and every way.

"Ooh Nim, that feels so nice..." he murmured as I gently fisted him, while I marvelled at how he swelled and hardened under my fingers. His swollen penis was pushing my fingers apart as he swelled even further and pulsed in my hand, while his length was warm and satiny, soft, velvety skin over a rigid, bone-hard rod rearing up in readiness for me.

"Make me ready, Roly-poly!" I whispered, rubbing my thumb in the glistening bulb of clear liquid seeping from the end of his penis, and Rowan gasped softly even as he pulled me astride him.

"Are you sure baby? Like I said, no rush, no pressure..."

I hushed him with a finger on his lip.

"I'm sure Ro, really; I want this, I even sort of know what it's like, but I want to know for real; just go slow, ok?"

Rowan pulled me closer again, his lips pressing against mine even as his tongue flicked out to gently press between my lips. I reciprocated, flicking my tongue between his lips, and as our lips pressed and opened, our kiss deepened into more than just necking; now we were locked in a deep soul kiss, my nipples throbbing as my pussy lips tingled with the feel of the base of his cock pressed between them.

His hands slipped down from my waist to cup and then squeeze my bottom, kneading the globes of my bottom, sliding his fingers deeper into the cleft every time he squeezed, until his fingertips slid once again into my tense, wary little bum-hole.

I opened my eyes to see his beautiful grey-green eyes, glowing like smoky emeralds, his soft, tender smile, that smile he only ever seemed to have for me, and all my misgivings faded away; I could see his love and tenderness deep in the jade wells of his eyes, and I knew that the time was right for us to do this.

As I realised this, I wriggled involuntarily, and his finger slipped deeper into me, shocking through me, but a pleasant shock. With that delicious shock all my barriers came down, and I understood that this was just one more taboo to break, to follow all those we'd already broken so far. Roly must have seen something in my eyes, because he instantly looked concerned, and his hands on me stilled.

"What's wrong, are you alright, Nim?" he murmured, and I smiled, all apprehension gone; I was in the arms of my Roly, in his bed, and there was nothing to be frightened of while he held me, I knew that with rock-solid certainty.

"Nothing at all, Roly-poly!" I smiled at him, leaning forward to nip the end of his nose. "Make me ready, Rowan. I need you inside me, baby; I want you to stretch my bum and then shove your cock into me, OK?"

As soon as I said that, I felt his cock, still pressed between my labia, give a muscular, pulsing throb, and I heard the almost inaudible catch of breath in his throat, and I knew he wanted this as much as I did. Time to turn up the heat...

Part 9: Rowan

Holding Nim against me, with my cock sandwiched between her damp labia, her bullet-hard nipples pressed against my chest, was agony, an absolutely exquisite torture, and hearing her say she wanted me to sodomise her only compounded the torture; when I looked to her face, her sweet, beautiful, innocent face, I couldn't believe those lewd, exciting, utterly taboo words had come from those beautiful little rose-petal lips.

"You heard me, Roly-poly, fuck my bum-hole hard, fill me up and make me drip spunk!" she whispered, gyrating all the while, her slow grinding of her pussy against my cock ramping my arousal up higher with every passing second. As she ground, she murmured a never-ending litany of the kind of lewd filth I'd only ever dreamed of hearing from her.

"You're mine now, Roly, only mine, my husband, and I'm yours, I'm your wife, your lover, and your hot little butt-slut, so shove this big thing in me for real; I've fucking waited long enough! Hurry up Ro, I need a big stiff cock plugging me up, what are you waiting for, sodomise me, Ro, fuck my arse hard!"

With that, she lifted her legs high, holding them apart with her hands behind her knees, presenting her pink little anus to me in all its glory, a tight, creased little target for my raging hard-on. In a haze of arousal, I watched myself pick up the bottle of lube and squeeze it, watching a stream of oily liquid drip into that puckered little crevice between those beautiful buttocks. Nim gasped, probably at the touch of the cold liquid, then pulled my face closer as she jammed her lips against mine in a long, breathless kiss.

"Use lots, Roly, we've got all night!" she whispered, then gasped again as I slid my fingers over her tight little hole, spreading the stuff around. Nimmie winked at me and took the bottle from me so she could dribble some over the tip of my cock, which she then worked up and down the length of my shaft. I was almost ready to explode right then, but Nimmie lightly scratched the end of my cock with her fingernail, making me jump at the sudden pain.

"No you don't, not yet!" she grinned. "I have plans, Roly. Now make me scream, baby, get that thing inside me!"

Only too happy to oblige, I slowly slid one finger into her tight little hole, watching her expression the whole time, making sure I wasn't hurting her. All the while, she kissed me wildly, madly, her hands on my face holding me to her even as her tongue stabbed against mine in time to the probing finger inserted in her. When I slid another finger inside her, her kisses became wilder, harder, while she fisted my rigid, oily cock almost frenziedly.

My heart was hammering at this build-up; more than anything, right now I wanted nothing more than to hold her waist while I slammed my cock into her oily little pucker. It seems she had thoughts along those lines too, because suddenly she stopped kissing me, and leaned back to look deeply into my eyes. As I gathered my wits after that wild snogging session, she grinned and suddenly pushed me onto my back, with her thighs now spread over my midriff.

"Time to play, Roly!" she husked, raising herself up so she could reach behind and grab hold of my swollen cock and rub the head agonisingly slowly over her crotch: now the wet heat of her pussy, now the taut barrier of her anus, then back to her luscious pussy, teasing me, torturing me.

"Come on, baby, I thought you wanted this!" she moaned. Then, she held me still, and now I could feel the steady pressure on the head of my penis as she slowly slid me into her. My heart was nearly bursting at the sensation of the hot, vice-like pressure on me, my heavy breathing matching her panting as she slowly worked my well-lubricated, pre-cum dripping cock past her anal ring. Nimmie shuddered and trembled, the look of extreme concentration on her face the only way I could tell what this was costing her.

If I could have stopped her, I would have, no matter how much I wanted this; she was my adored and adorable little sister, and nothing in the world would let me hurt her. I think she saw me preparing to pull away from her, to push her off me because she stopped dead, her little hands planted squarely in the middle of my chest, holding me down with all her weight.

"No, Roly, don't! I want this, it's not so bad, just...hard work, but I really want to do this with you, here, now, so lay off!"

With that, my feelings of trepidation, my worries about hurting her, all disappeared as I gave in to her, once again letting her have her own way. As I relaxed, the head of my cock 'popped' past her barrier, sliding into her velvety interior. Nim gave a huge, shuddering sigh as she slowly, carefully, worked herself down along my shaft, inching me into her, while I tried desperately not to explode inside her from the tight, hot, almost unbearable pressure around my cock-shaft holding me inside her.

"Oh my God, Roly, we did it, Jeeezus fucking Christ it's tight!" she breathed, poised absolutely still above me as her body adjusted to having my swollen, pulsating cock jammed deep inside her tightest, most private place. I knew I either had to move or go off like a Roman candle, but as soon as I did, Nimmie gasped, her eyes screwed shut.

"No, don't...don't, just give me a second..." she breathed, so I quit moving and lay motionless under her, waiting for her to make the next move, while thinking that she'd better do something soon, because I was ready to pop...

After what seemed like an eternity of her leaning over me, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she did this 'Lamaze' kind of breathing, adjusting to the size of my cock rammed up inside her, she began rocking, just small back and forth motions at first, muttering "ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod" the entire time.

At this point all I could do was try and blank out the sight of her beautiful, flushed face, with her sexy mouth hanging open as she gasped and shuddered, because the urge to grab hold of her hips and just pump inside her as hard as I could was almost overpowering me; this would not have been a good thing; I had to let her do this at her own pace, because the last thing I wanted to do was injure her.

Gradually I felt the pressure on my cock easing as her anus relaxed, and now I began slowly, gently pumping to meet her stroke for stroke; as I did, Nimmie pushed back against me, uttering a little "oh, oh, oh" with each stroke of my cock inside her. I was having a seriously difficult time not coming; Nimmie had never looked so beautiful, or so sweetly enticing as she moved against me, her lovely breasts bobbing as she pumped herself up and down on me.

Now I could hold her hips and push harder and harder into her with each stroke, while she straddled me, sitting almost upright now, her eyes closed and her lips trembling as she pinched, squeezed, and rubbed her nipples, lost in her own erotic universe.

I was nearing the end of my tether; much as I wanted her to enjoy what we were doing, I was nearly mad with the need for release, almost there, and any second now I was going to blow like a Texas oil-well. Nim must have sensed this; her pumping as she rode me began to gain urgency, and I could plainly see the flush spreading down her throat and beginning to blush her upper chest.

Her efforts increased, while I was nearly blacking-out from the effort of not coming, of holding on until she got there first, and then:

"Oh God, Roly, it's...oh my God, ooh yess, ooh yess, OOOH FUUUUCCCKKK!" she shrieked, slumping forward even as her anus tightened and shuddered around my cock-shaft, fluttering and squeezing as orgasm blasted its way through her. That was it for me, and I think I bellowed out too as I came so hard it made my jaw ache as all my teeth buzzed in their sockets. I could even feel my toes curling with the force of my climax, while Nim shuddered and sobbed atop me as her climax ripped through her, waves of contractions pulsing through her tight rectum and milking my cock of every last drop of semen.

I think I came then more and harder than I had ever come before; the swollen and sensitive head of my penis was actually burning with the force of my ejaculation, spurt after spurt bursting out of me to coat and fill her rectum with my seed.

Nimmie flopped down on top of me, her breathing harsh and laboured while her heart drummed and clamoured against mine, like a bird fluttering against its cage.

I was in almost the same shape, but I still had wit enough to wrap my arms around my darling little sister and hold her to me as we surfed together through the aftershock and weakness of our cataclysmic mutual climax. Nim was murmuring against my neck even as her breathing hitched and trembled, but I could feel her heart-rate slowing, and her breathing was returning to normal, not the huge gulps for air that had wracked her just a few minutes earlier.

We lay together in silence, waiting for the surge to pass, and as it slowly receded, murmuring and holding became nibbling, and kissing, and touching once again as we reaffirmed our connection to each other. Nim finally raised her head to look into my eyes, her expression slightly bleary, and I was surprised to see the tracks of tears on her cheeks, and her eyes brimming with more unshed tears.

"What's the matter, Nim-Nim?" I murmured, to see her smile tremulously, before the tears spilled out and ran freely down her cheeks. She made no move to wipe them away, instead reaching up to cup my chin, trace a line along my jaw, and gently brush the hair off my forehead. I started to speak, but she put her finger on my lip, silencing me.

"Me first, Ro, I need to say something." I nodded, so she continued.

"Roly-poly, what we did there, everything we've done so far, it will only ever be for you; when we leave here, there won't be anyone else, not ever."

I must have looked puzzled as I tried to figure out where she was going, so she leaned up on me, looking me more fully in the face as she continued.

"Roly, after all we've said and done here, you must know I can't be just your little sister anymore. I don't want to be your little sister, because that means I can't be with you like this, and I would die before I let that happen. You're mine, now and forever, and I'm yours, and no-one else gets a look-in, do you understand? We'll find a way. I'll find a way to make it work, because it's all changed now, and I just got it; there's no going back, and I fully accept that. Your turn."

My hands slipped down to squeeze and cuddle her taut little bottom as I straightened-out my thoughts.

"Nim, I knew as soon as we started this where it would go, what would probably happen, and I don't care; even if I didn't say it right then, I made a commitment to you, and I meant it; I pledged myself to you; you've always owned me, now this is just the next part of what and who we are. I want you, I can't let you go, and I never will, so yes, we'll have to find a way, but we'll both do it, do you understand? You and me together, Nim, that's the only way forward we have now... and it's the only thing I want. It's the only thing I'll ever want."

She stared silently for another of those long, searching moments, her eyes disconcertingly sharp as they bored into mine, then she smiled, her eyes sparkling behind her long, beautiful lashes, and reached up to once again brush my lip with her fingertip.

"It's a deal, Ro, you and me, onward and upward, and baby...?"

I looked at her enquiringly.

"What, Nim?"

She smiled naughtily and gave a delightful shimmy on top of me.

"I really need a shower, so, when you're ready, could you please pull your big dick out of my bum...?"

I smiled and complied; or tried to, I should say; while my cock was jammed inside her it was still stiff and swollen, and really sensitive, but as soon as I began to inch it out of her, she gasped and shuddered, her eyes closing even as her mouth dropped open. Startled, I stopped, but she shook her head, her eyes still squeezed shut.

"Keep going Ro...that's it...oooohh yess, oh my God, ooohh yeess, cuummmiiinnggg, aaahhh!" she warbled, her head flat on my chest even as her fingers tightened almost painfully in my sides as she shook and trembled, once again in the throes of orgasm.

As she panted and finally lay motionless on me, I managed to pull out from her completely and lay back, enjoying the memory of what we'd just done, and wondering when we'd get to do it again.

Just as I was beginning to wonder if she'd fallen asleep on me, she raised her head to look at me, her eyes slightly unfocused,before grinning and kissing me once, lightly, on my chest before pushing herself off me.

"C'mon Ro, let's get cleaned-up, I'm almost dead here!" she smiled, lying flat on the bed next to me and staring up at the ceiling. I had more interesting things to stare at; those two swollen pink points, for one, rising and falling with her breathing, a very enticing and exciting sight at any other time but this; I felt like I'd been circuit-training all night with a sack of bricks on my back, and Nimmie looked as bushed; maybe a nice, hot shower would ease some of the muscle twinges now making themselves felt.

Our shower was a repeat of earlier in the evening, only now we were far too tired for anything except gentle teasing, concentrating instead on getting clean and relaxing tense and strained muscles under needle jets of water, as hot as we could stand, followed by me helping Nim to dry her mane of sleek golden hair. The sight of her kneeling naked on the bed, her head tossed back as she dried her hair, with her back arched and her jutting breasts thrust forward, her pink nipples dancing gently with every movement of her body, was a sight never to be forgotten. When she was done, I pulled her against me, spooning her so I could hold her and kiss her asleep with my arm around her.

*

I woke alone, confused and disoriented for a few seconds, wondering if the last sixteen hours or so had been an incredibly detailed, lucid dream. The real world came back when I saw the huge bed, the opulent bedclothes, the rich, rococo ceiling, and realised where I was.

I slumped back in relief; it was all real, every wonderful, erotic, fantastic detail was true; it had actually happened! Hard on the heels of that thought came another; where was Nim? I slid out from the covers as a soft humming intruded, and when I looked over the foot of the bed, there she was, lying on the thick carpet in her sweats and baggy tee, her hair teased into a tight bun and her glasses back on.

She lay on her tummy, writing, apparently oblivious to me, her feet raised and crossed at the ankles, with her gorgeous little bottom flexing gently as she wrote, a scene I'd witnessed nearly every day at home as she wrote out her notes for the day.

I stared at her, all my fantasies returning as she lay on the floor in my favourite pose, one I'd enjoyed seeing her in for such a long time now; she knew I was there, watching her, she must have, but she never took her eyes off her writing, her buttocks gently quivering, dancing and flexing, and my cock slowly came to full mast at the picture of innocent sensuality she'd been showing me for so long.

As I watched, she dropped her pen and pushed her book away, slid her glasses off and shook out her gleaming hair, to lie flat on the rich, deep-pile carpet, and then slowly, slowly her hands crept to her sides, to hook her thumbs in the sides of her sweats, and inch them down as she raised her hips off the floor and pushed her bottom out.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers
123456...8