All Comments on 'Sisterhood of the Travelling Snatch'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
prop69prop69over 8 years ago
Sexy story with a point

Loved your ending

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 8 years ago
Loved This Story

One of the reasons I like stories of older males with younger females is the confident air that an experienced male has about what he is doing with and to his younger lover. This story captures that perfectly.

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Another Winner!

Classic example of why I've always loved older men from the very beginning.

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Excellent

Erotic, well written, stylish story. A worthy five starer.

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
I'm Curious . . .

Why do you capitalize 'Moment' sometimes, yet other times not?

KnottLynnHardeyKnottLynnHardeyover 8 years agoAuthor
Moment question.

I have no idea why my Word does that. It capitalizes words that appear random to me. I did a 'replace all' but it must have missed some. (I'm a shitty editor.)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Awesome!!

What an awesome, heartfelt story. I'm a sucker for happy endings so would loved to have seen the ending many years down the road as they celebrated their 25th anniversary. lol Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh my, hows that sexy excitement occur when whole house is full of people and suddenly you got hot sex 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...