Sisterhood of the Travelling Snatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back, but not moving his hips, Callum gazed down at me while I frigged my little button and juddered with delight underneath him. I peeked at him from between my clenched eyes as he watched me cum, and I felt even more pleasure at his open assessment of my lewd behavior.

Then Callum started fucking me with powerful deep strokes.

My Dad was still outside my unlocked door when Callum stared to fuck me with strong, deliberate plunges of his big cock. It took all my will not to start screaming as my climax tore through me.

If there hadn't been a party going on my Dad could have heard any number of suspicious sounds at that point. The creaking of the bed, the thud of flesh on flesh as Callum slammed into me, my panting, or his grunts of exertion. Any one of those sounds could have exposed what was going on in my childhood bedroom, but my Dad didn't hear.

His voice drifted to the bathroom and then he closed the door loudly.

Callum looked down at me, his face determined and crazed with passion. I loved the look in his eyes. He was going to fuck the shit out of me if it was the last thing he ever did. I was still cumming as I rubbed my clit, and now Callum pounded into me, my pussy throbbing from the power of his thrusts.

Tender, and tingling my clit throbbed, so I stopped rubbing it and clung instead to Callum with both arms and legs. Driving into me, Callum impaled me with his dick and I accepted his onslaught with rapture. The risk of being caught thrilled me, even though logically I had zero interest in having my father see me naked, have his heart broken by my behavior, or lose his best friend.

The delight I was taking in being bad was wholly separate from the reality my behavior threatened. I simply felt this keen, delightful stab of lechery at the idea of being discovered doing something so vulgar and amoral.

I wanted more.

"Wait. I want to change position."

Callum seemed confused, I had probably pulled him back from the brink of orgasm, the way he looked so disoriented. Quickly he shook of his bewilderment and pulled out of me, my pussy weeping to be abandoned.

I rolled over and got onto all fours, presenting my ass to him lecherously. When I was being bad, like now, I preferred doggie style. Something in my brain associated this position with the most debauched, debasing of situations, which in turn made it the most exciting.

I pressed my face to the mattress, and reached back between my own legs and spread open my slippery lips for Callum. It was difficult to peel open my pussy, my lips were soaking wet with my flow of juices. I was streaming cum and I felt wonderfully vulgar displaying my need to him like this.

I felt like all he could see of me was my cunt gaping at him under my ass. I loved that I was reduced to an opening for his cock, a vessel to be filled and plundered. I rarely felt this way, but the Game did this to me and it was powerfully erotic.

When Callum thrust back into me, I climaxed immediately, my fingers once more rubbing my clit as my pussy was stuffed full of glorious cock. With both hands on my hips, Callum slammed into my upturned rump, and the slap of his belly on my ass echoed around my bedroom. This was what I wanted, animalistic fornication. The most base, degenerate sex I could have.

Callum ravished me, his hands groped my ass. Soon he reached around and fondled my tits as he drove aggressively into my tight pussy. I moaned and grunted as he gratified my tender body with delightful punishment.

As much as I had enjoyed the tenderness from earlier, this bestial assault was exactly the fervid, filthy fucking I loved best. I could hardly breath I was climaxing so hard. Each slam of his tool into my depths detonated another powerful orgasm deep inside me.

It seemed like his hands were everywhere, my flesh tender and raw from his strong fingers groping me. Callum even bit me a few times, on the shoulder and back, I found the marks later. When one of his hands clenched in my hair and pulled, I whimpered and arched back toward him, my body pulled up off the bed.

The level of delight I took at his manhandling was overwhelming, I could no longer reach my clit, but my orgasms were total body/ mind now. I was beyond needing my clit rubbed; I was cumming with every cell of my body.

Then Callum shocked me by pulling out of my pulsing pussy. Using the handful of my hair he held, Callum lead me off the bed, back onto my knees on the floor. I saw he was jacking off his glistening cock and I understood.

Letting him guide me, I knelt before him and engulfed his juicy cock in my greedy mouth. Tasting my own cum smeared all over his damp crotch, I lewdly slurped on him. Taking over stroking him, Callum played both hands lightly on my head. When I didn't protest, as some women do, Callum began fucking my face with his throbbing boner.

The heat of him was immense, and I nearly fainted from the relief of having him in my mouth like this. I once more twisted and turned so I could see myself in the mirror. Tussled hair and flushed features met my eager gaze in the mirror.

As I knelt, thighs parted lewdly so I could finger my clit, I watched my depraved reflection suck cock euphorically, my tits pink and finger marked from the rough handling they had just received. I looked like a porn star and loved it.

I lowered my mouth and sucked his balls while stroking his spit-soaked knob. Callum stared down at me, hunched low to get a better view. I felt his balls tighten and pull up into his body. Quickly, I moved my mouth to his knob, expecting him to cum any second.

When his orgasm started I took the first spurt on my tongue, then I opened my mouth. Stroking him with both hands, I aimed his load at my face. I didn't let most guys do that to me back then, but at that moment I wanted to be covered in his cum. If I had more men there I'm sure I would have let them Bukkake me all over. I wanted to be showered in sperm.

Each jet of his spunk splashed across my face making me juddered with pleasure as the scalding squirts painted me shamefully. I couldn't believe how aroused I was from being coated in his jizz, but I was gasping with lust as he doused me.

When no more spurts erupted from him, I slurped his gorgeous dong back into my mouth and sucked him, satisfied that I had gotten all of it. Then, dazed from the aftereffect of what had just happened, I stayed where I was, his cock in my mouth, and I looked long and hard at myself in the mirror.

I loved the view. This cute, toned woman I had become, vulgarly displayed, clearly marked by the outrageous sex she had just had, coated in sperm and high from multiple orgasms. That was a woman, not a little girl.

I giggled at my behavior and took Callum out of my mouth and used his knob to smear his cum around my cheek.

Then sanity returned.

I grabbed my damp panties from the floor and used them to wipe off my face, peering in the mirror making sure I got all of it. Then Callum and I dressed, quickly, and I lit an incense to cover the smell of sex and sperm.

I opened my bedroom window and asked Callum to play guitar. I sat on the floor, brushing my hair, my squishy pussy leaking into my jeans as I tried to calm my breathing.

Callum looked like he had been running, but I thought with his log hair covering the parts of his face that his beard didn't, he could pass for relaxed. Playing a tune I'd never heard, that had a very interesting chord progression Callum went inward with the music. I didn't hear my Dad come out of the bathroom and reach my door.

When he knocked my heart jumped.

"Hey. What going on?" Dad said as he stepped into my room.

Callum stopped playing, looking guilty, I turned to my Dad, looking him right in the eye, my heart pounding in my chest.

"I'm showing Callum my new guitar."

My Dad was a little drunk, I thought, hopefully. He wouldn't notice his best friend's sperm staining my face, or the smell of my pussy juice filing the air, or the sweaty, messy look of both of us.

I don't think he did, because he came in, sat next to Callum and took my guitar. Noodling some chords-my Dad was still a very good player too- he sat where Callum and I had been fucking not two minutes before, and played an old familiar song.

Callum and I sang along, and soon others joined us in my room. A sing-along developed and a dozen people came in and sat around my room. Some couples were conspicuously absent, all my friends and a collection of men who they had targeted were all absent from the jam.

My pussy tingled in my jeans as I sat at Callum's feet, touching him as surreptitiously as I could. I couldn't believe we'd pulled it off. Periodically I licked my lips and tasted the salt of his sperm there still, my face slightly crusty feeling as his load dried on my skin.

My cum-stained panties were on the floor in the corner, a neighbor's foot partially standing on them. It made me cringe to see, but it made me horny too.

Eventually the party began to break up. My Sisters began arriving, one at a time, back from whatever corner of the house they had skulked off to. Most of them soon left quietly. Usually not long after, or just before, one of the male party guests.

Two hours after we had fucked, I pulled Callum down into the basement, into the storage room and I sucked his cock once more.

He begged me to let him return the favor, but I wanted to taste his cum more than anything else. I'd robbed myself of indulging in his taste earlier, for the sake of the danger, but now I wanted to actually taste him.

We kissed for a bit, while my hand fondled his cock and his hands groped my tits. It was great to feel his hands on me, to taste his mouth, which was fresh from gum, and smell that wonderful beard.

When he started to rub my purring pussy through my jeans I almost let myself get distracted. Resisting temptation, I focused on my goal and dropped to my knees out of reach of his distracting hands.

The sight of his cock, when I had his clothes out of the way, made my chest feel heavy as my heart grew too big for its cage of ribs. I felt joy to once more behold the instrument of so much bliss. Reverently, I took him in my hands and lowered my lips to kiss his perfect tip.

With love in my heart, I proceeded to worship the best example of manhood I had yet to witness. The utter gratitude I had for this magnificent specimen spilled out of me as ecstatic caresses of my mouth. I sucked his cock, desperate to bring a fraction of the pleasure to him that he had given me earlier.

Callum stroked my face tenderly as I engulfed him. I returned his gaze for long Moments while blowing him, his eyes dreamy and gleaming with bliss. It warmed my heart knowing he enjoyed my attention.

Footsteps overhead reminded me the house was not yet empty, which incited me to greater delight in my depravity. Slurping away on his hardness, I used every skill I'd ever learned about sucking cock to perform the most attentive blow-job I could.

I was happy to stay here with my mouth full of juicy cock all day, but Callum could only hold off cumming for so long.

Too soon I felt his cock grow harder and hotter. I began to focus my attentions on his tip, and Callum started gripping my skull, fucking my mouth while I massaged his balls. Lashing his knob with my tongue, I urged him to orgasm.

In a room filled with the debris of my youth; the Christmas ornaments, Games and sporting equipment of my family, Callum filled my mouth with his seed and I gulped it down like a greedy brat. Thrilled with my perverted behavior, I proudly swallowed the jizm of my father's best friend.

The slide of his thick load trickled down my throat while I swirled my semen soaked tongue all around his pulsing knob. Callum twitched from head to toe as he squirted his cum into my face. His open eyes mesmerized my face as he exploded over my tongue.

And then... it was over. I had swallowed all he could give me. Forced to be satisfied with that, I let his cock fall from my mouth. I smiled up at him while licking my lips, letting him see how happy I was. I savored the taste of his sperm, the chemical tang of jizz powerful in my mouth.

I was usually very good at disengaging after sex. I was a love 'em and leave 'em kind of gal, but I had to ask him to go now. I smiled and giggled about not wanting to be caught alone together again, but really I wanted to be alone to consider the sense of difference I suddenly felt.

Once Callum was gone, I felt tears well. I sat with my back to the shelf of board Games Callum had leaned against Moments before, and I indulged myself in a little cry. I wasn't sad, at all, I was overjoyed. I had finally pushed through some kind of mental barrier. I was fully an adult now, I was certain of that.

I knew I still had life lessons, and would probably feel more adult later, but at that Moment I didn't feel like I was trying to fake adultness, I just was an adult. I had a sense of stillness inside, a confidence that I didn't need to care about anyone else's ideas of what a grown-up was. I was grown-up because I was a fully sexual being who found and took pleasure where and when she wanted. That was what being an adult was, and I had just done that more definitively than ever before.

Now it was time to take this new adulthood out for a spin.