All Comments on 'Sisterly Bonds Ch. 13'

by peabo85

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JessicaSJessicaSabout 6 years ago

It's a bit short and after a longer pause too. But it's good you're continuing with this. It just took me a while to remember the characters.

The whole deal with Carol is strange. Sam's thoughts about her seemed to come out of nowhere. Wouldn't it be better for us to experience the characters though plot rather than by someone describing them? Also, after the long intro, the session with Carol felt like it was cut off midway, was that on purpose? Also, Carol has a sister as well? And they do kinky stuff together too? I must've forgotten a lot about this story. Sam also seems to know really private/intimate details about Cal's friend.

I liked the resolution to Sam's nightmare, it was a really sweet moment.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

AWESOME story. Just found it and we really need more. This story is by no means finished. I hope I'm not the only one that wants more. Please don't let this story die.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate that this hasn't been concluded. It's a strange tale in that there was a massive tonal shift midway through. I got whiplash as the tale did a 180 from a hardcore bondage tale to a rather sweet romance. I'm not complaining. It really took off and found it's footing there. Please consider picking this up again and finishing it and for God sake, let Cal have her girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeabo85@peabo85
196 Followers
I also publish on Hentai Foundry and it usually goes up faster because I don't have to wait three or more days to deal with moderation despite every character being over 18. Link: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/peabo85/profile

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES