Sisterly Exploration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One day, she came home early and caught riding a Sybian, in the middle of the living room, while blow banging the entire basketball team." She stops rubbing herself and looks over at Michelle nearing orgasm. "Finally, she realized that I was my father's daughter. So she told about my little brother and said that he is just as infected with lust as I am."

Michelle slides her free hand up her shirt and squeezes her tit while moaning inside her mouth. Jacquelyn quickly moves over and kisses her softly. Michelle tries pretending to be shocked but she's too close to cumming to not enjoy her sister's lips against her own. Jacquelyn reaches down and helps Michelle reach her explosive goal.

Michelle's legs wobble and vibrate. She squeals inside of Jacquelyn's mouth as she pulls their hands off her pussy. Jacquelyn leans away from the kiss and watches Michelle's soft body quiver with ecstasy as soft waves of delight wash over her. Michelle leans against Jacquelyn's chest and catches her breath while holding onto her thighs.

"One last question," Jacquelyn teases. "Do you want your big sister to give you another orgasm?"

Michelle looks up at Jacquelyn and softly kisses her. "Only if she promises to fuck me hard and let me taste her perfect pussy."

Jacquelyn stands Michelle up and pulls her blue shirt off. Michelle sits on the edge of the table while Jacquelyn kicks her shoes off. Michelle leans back on her hands and admires her sister's amazingly sexy body.

She's taller than Michelle, so her massively perky 32D cups tits bounce just in front of Michelle's face. Jacquelyn pulls her tight, black and pink yoga shirt off, revealing her lacey white bra. Michelle's so tempted to just reach over and tear her bra off, but she gets lost in Jacquelyn's milk cocoalate skin tone. She looks exactly like their brother except for her bright hazel-green eyes and long sexy braids. Her tight, athletic body shows incredibly well on her 5-ft 8-in frame.

She's covered in neatly crafted, dark color tattoos that highlight her curvy figure. She can see the tribal tattoos Jacquelyn has on her hands and shoulder, neck and tits, waist and navel, and there appear to be tattoos coming up from her pussy. Michelle reaches over and runs her hands down Jacquelyn's 32-26-36 figure, anticipating her tongue tasting every inch of her skin.

Jacquelyn slides Michelle's hands up to her massive tits and uses them to pull her bra down to her waist. Michelle leans over and sucks one of her dark nipples into her mouth. Jacquelyn softly groans as Michelle plays with and teases her perky globes. She massages Michelle's tiny waist and makes her moan on her tits.

She slides her hands down Michelle's panties and starts pushing them down. Michelle has to lean away so that Jacquelyn can get her panties off. She lies back on the table and looks down at Jacquelyn as she starts kissing her ankles. Jacquelyn slowly makes her way down to Michelle's knees and opens her legs as wide as possible.

She licks and bites her way to Michelle's shiny pussy lips. She grabs the inside of Michelle's thighs and gently massages them while kissing and softly licking her pussy. Michelle looks down at her sister's braids seductively hiding the face giving her such tantalizing pleasures. She reaches down and moves the braid out of the way just as Jacquelyn slides her tongue onto her little clit.

Michelle bucks softly, but Jacquelyn holds her down and places her lips on the hot spot. She gently sucks and licks Michelle's clit while staring into Michelle's eyes. Michelle stares back at her as long as she can, but eventually closes her eyes to feel the waves of bliss wash over her. Jacquelyn starts shaking her head and vibrating her mouth on Michelle's clit.

She slides her hands up to Michelle's hips and holds her as still as possible. She buries her mouth into Michelle's pussy while sucking her clit faster. Michelle slides her hands into Jacquelyn's hair and grabs a handful of braids. Her hips quiver as she feels her pelvic region tingling.

Jacquelyn rocks Michelle's pussy against her face and tongue fucks her clit. Michelle moans harder while looking down at Jacquelyn sucking her clit. She holds Jacquelyn's head directly on her hot spot while groaning at her. She pulls on Jacquelyn's braids and squeals as she starts cumming. Jacquelyn shakes her head and sucks harder as Michelle cums in her mouth. Michelle arches and pants as her pussy explodes.

Jacquelyn pulls away from her cumming clit and rubs her sensitive cunt for gushes of juice. She ferociously rubs across Michelle's pussy until Michelle's body tenses. She softly massages her pussy while passionately kissing her orgasmic sister. Michelle reaches around and squeezes Jacquelyn's tight ass while moaning in her mouth.

They rock their naked chests together while savoring Michelle's hot taste with their tongues. Jacquelyn reaches up and massages Michelle's soft pink nipples until they start turning red. They continue kissing until Michelle's orgasmic tremors cease to involuntarily vibrate her. She slowly moves off the table and shoves her hand into the front of Jacquelyn's pants.

She slides her hand under Jacquelyn's panties and finds her clitoris under a thick bush. Jacquelyn moans in her mouth as she rubs the hot button. Jacquelyn reaches down and cups Michelle's fat, jiggly ass. She squeezes and pulls her cheeks apart to slide her fingers into Michelle's pussy. They both moan into each other's mouths as their hands work each other to some blissful quivers.

Before Jacquelyn makes her cum again, Michelle slides her hand out of Jacquelyn's pants and leads her upstairs. She shows Jacquelyn to the bedroom and pushes her down on the bed. Jacquelyn crawls to the center of the mattress while pulling Michelle on top of her. They passionately kiss as Michelle slides her hands down Jacquelyn's body to the front of her pants.

Michelle gently sucks and bites Jacquelyn's bottom lip while positioning herself between her legs. She nibbles her way down to Jacquelyn's neck and then to her perfect titties. She massages the left one while sucking the right one. She rocks against Jacquelyn while making oral love to her chest. Jacquelyn lays her head back and grabs a handful of Michelle's hair.

"Suck the chocolate off my nipples," she commands.

Michelle sucks harder while squeezing Jacquelyn's other tit. She moves back and forth between Jacquelyn's titties before crawling up her body for some light kisses. Her right hand softly rubs the hot spot on the front of Jacquelyn's tight yoga pants. She slowly pulls them down just enough to reveal a pair of lacy, white panties.

She breaks their kiss and licks her way down Jacquelyn's chocolaty body. She pulls Jacquelyn's pants down her over her thighs and licks at the lacey pattern. Jacquelyn tries to push her pants all the way down, but Michelle keeps her legs trapped. She bites the front of Jacquelyn's panties until Jacquelyn stops tries to break free.

Michelle uses her teeth to pull Jacquelyn's panties down just enough to expose her fully erect clit. Her thick bush tries to hide the little sensitive button, but Michelle's tongue finds it. She uses the tip of her tongue to flick the very tip of Jacquelyn's clit. Jacquelyn's hips lift off the bed as she tries to push her pussy into Michelle's mouth. Michelle keeps her mouth at a distance, teasing Jacquelyn until she's squirming.

She gently wraps her lips around Jacquelyn's clit and slides her tongue down the labia. She licks her way up to Jacquelyn's clitoris and twirls her tongue as fast as she can. She presses her mouth against the hot pussy and gently sucks. She slowly works her soft sucking toward harmonizing with her fast and hard tongue flicking.

Jacquelyn reaches down and grabs Michelle's hair. She aggressively pulls Michelle's face deeper into her pussy. She looks down and watches Michelle's soft lips sucking just underneath her thick bush. She squirms until her thighs open wider, revealing her puffy pussy lips on either side of Michelle's mouth.

Michelle looks up between Jacquelyn's massive breasts and stares into her eyes. They hold their gaze until a jolt of pleasure forces Jacquelyn's eyes to roll. Michelle slowly begins sucking harder while slowing her tongue flicking. Jacquelyn's left hand lets go of Michelle's hair and massages her tits.

Jacquelyn sits up and looks down at Michelle. Michelle growls against the clit in her mouth. She moans with Jacquelyn as her pussy licking pattern completely alternates. She sucks on Jacquelyn's clit as hard as she can while slowly flicking her tongue as soft as possible. She quickens her sucking pattern to fast little sucks that nearly suck Jacquelyn's clit off her body.

Jacquelyn's hips wildly buck against Michelle's face. She lays her head back and her eyes roll as her pelvic area convulses. She screams and pulls Michelle's hair harder, as she cums on her face. Michelle continues licking and sucking Jacquelyn's clit until she pushes her away.

Jacquelyn tries to roll onto her side, but Michelle keeps her on her back. Michelle grabs Jacquelyn's tight, yoga pants and soaked panties and pulls them down to her ankles. She bends Jacquelyn's knees open and softly kisses the still convulsing pussy. Her kisses slowly turn into passionately, oral loving making.

Jacquelyn continues massages her own tits while staring down at Michelle. Her big, youthful eyes, staring into Jacquelyn's as her soft lips devotedly tantalize the pussy in front of her. Michelle licks her way to Jacquelyn's clit one last time before kissing it. Jacquelyn jumps from the polite sensation.

She runs her hands through Michelle's hair, smiling at her. Michelle leans forward and kisses her, letting her tongue give Jacquelyn a taste of herself. Michelle leans back and puts Jacquelyn's ankles on her shoulders. She pushes the pants and panties over Jacquelyn's feet, leaving her big sister completely naked.

She admires the beautiful tattoos going up Jacquelyn's legs. She kisses each of them; from Jacquelyn's ankles to her thighs. The higher up she gets, the bigger the tattoos get. Jacquelyn's chocolate skin perfectly contrasts with the dark tattoos. Michelle's favorite, being the one around Jacquelyn's tiny pussy. Her thick, black bush covers some of it, but tribal pattern around the hairless spots tantalizes Michelle's pussy.

She leans down and trails the tattoo with the tip of her tongue. Jacquelyn moans from the excitement once she realizes how intrigued Michelle is by her pussy art. Michelle looks into Jacquelyn's eyes and grins at her.

"Our brother has tattoos on this area of his body as well."

"Are you as obsessed with his as you are mine?" Jacquelyn eagerly inquires.

"His measure his massive dick, so...," Michelle ponders her answer. "No. His shoots fat loads; yours doesn't," she adds, just before nibbling on Jacquelyn's clit.

Jacquelyn squeals and bites her tongue as the blissful pain rushes through her body. Michelle leans up and watches Jacquelyn's body tremble with pleasure. Jacquelyn covers her pussy and takes a moment to relax. She looks up at Michelle staring at her and motions her over. Michelle lies on top of her, passionately kissing her while rubbing their wet pussies together.

Michelle kisses her way down Jacquelyn's neck, forcing Jacquelyn's head to turn. Jacquelyn looks at the table and sees the big, brown dildo standing next to the lamp.

"What's that?" she excitedly asks.

Michelle looks over at the table.

"That's our brother's dick," she moans. "With a vibrator in it," she whispers in Jacquelyn's ear.

Jacquelyn reaches over and runs her fingertips down the length of it. She quivers as she imagines the rubber rod inside her. Michelle politely kisses her out of her trance. She looks back at Michelle and grins.

"Can you...," Jacquelyn suggests hopefully.

"Only if you beg for it," Michelle teases.

She reaches over for the monstrous object as Jacquelyn giddily rocks underneath her. She lays the fat dick next to Jacquelyn's face. Jacquelyn looks at the colossal dick in front of her and quivers in anticipation. Her pussy waters even more as she licks the shaft. She sucks the flavor off her tongue and moans.

"Taste like you," she groans to Michelle.

"How wet does your pussy get?" Michelle asks while rubbing the dildo tip across Jacquelyn's lips.

Jacquelyn's tries sucking the big bulb into her mouth, but Michelle moves it away from her.

"Let me suck your pussy sauce off that thing, and I'll show you."

Michelle laughs and slides the dildo across Jacquelyn's tongue. Jacquelyn savors the taste Michelle allows her to have.

"Beg for it," Michelle commands.

Jacquelyn pushes her big tits up to her mouth and bites her nipples at Michelle.

"Please titty-fuck me with our brother's big dick vibrator," Jacquelyn begs.

Michelle slaps the dildo against Jacquelyn's perky tits before sliding it in between the massive globes. She slides every inch between the firm mountains, letting Jacquelyn suck the tip of it as it comes toward her. Jacquelyn bounces her tits against the thick rod while sucking as much flavor off the tip as she can.

Michelle moves the dildo from in between Jacquelyn's tits and rubs the head across her lips again. Jacquelyn opens her mouth and moans for Michelle to slide as many inches into her mouth as possible. She stares into Michelle's eyes as the dildo makes its way into her mouth. The fat head pushes into her throat, making her choke for a moment.

Jacquelyn leans her head back and straightens her neck out. Michelle slides the dick over her tongue and spins it in Jacquelyn's throat. The dildo reaches the back of Jacquelyn's throat, creating a large bulge in her neck. Michelle switches the vibrator on and lets the vibrator rest in Jacquelyn's throat. She takes her hand off the base of the cock and leaves the dildo in the back of Jacquelyn's throat.

Michelle sits on the back of her legs and massages Jacquelyn's pussy with both hands. She pushes the fat labia together and shakes her fingertips. Jacquelyn moans and softly jerks, but Michelle pushes her hips down and holds her still.

"Keep that dick in your throat," Michelle demands. "If you spit that dick out, I'm not fucking you with it; so keep it in your mouth. Do you understand?"

Jacquelyn tries looking down at her, but Michelle smacks her clit really hard. Jacquelyn jolts from the pleasurable pain and moans on the vibrating dick. She shakes her head 'yes' and holds her throat straight. She involuntarily quivers at her baby sister's new demeanor.

Michelle slides her hands back down to Jacquelyn's pussy and continues her massage. Her left hand finds Jacquelyn's clit and softly rubs just beneath the hot spot. Her right hand rubs down to Jacquelyn's soaking cunt. She gently pats the twitching opening with her fingertips. She looks up at her obedient, big sister and checks the make sure the dildo is still in her mouth.

"Do you like having that dick in your throat?" Jacquelyn shakes her head 'yes' and moans in pleasure. "Hold onto your tits so that you don't reach up and pull it out while I'm checking something." Jacquelyn reaches over and squeezes her tits in her hand. "Our brother's dick is SO much bigger when it's inside of you, so I'm going to see how tight you are."

Michelle pushes her index finger into Jacquelyn and goes straight for her G-spot. Jacquelyn's hips buck as Michelle finds, and presses against the hot spot. Jacquelyn squeezes her tits harder and moans for more.

"Your pussy is way too tight. He'd never fit. I have to stretch you out more."

Before Jacquelyn can respond, Michelle starts spinning her finger as hard as she can. She pushes against Jacquelyn's tight walls, pushing them outward. She continues until she can fit her middle finger inside Jacquelyn as well. With two fingers inside Jacquelyn's pussy, Michelle starts pushing her fingers up and down as fast as she can.

With every downward push, she stretches Jacquelyn's pussy. And with every upward push, she collides with Jacquelyn's G-spot. She hooks the ends of her fingers and quickly turns her stretching strategy into hardcore fingering. Jacquelyn's pussy pulses around her fingers and convulses with every breath.

Jacquelyn leans head back and nearly swallows the dildo as she moans louder. The vibrations shake down to her pussy. She pinches her nipples and screams as she cums. Her hips lift off the bed and tremble as Michelle continues her assault. She bites down on the dildo and screams harder, as her pussy convulses harder.

Michelle uses her left hand to spank Jacquelyn's clit, to get her to lie back down. She manages to get Jacquelyn's hips back down and ferociously fingers her harder as punishment. She feels Jacquelyn's pussy clenching, even more, forcing her to cum again. She rams her fingers against Jacquelyn's G-spot and shakes it as hard as she can.

Jacquelyn's throat opens completely and the dildo slides farther down her neck. She immediately starts gagging on it but is too orgasmic to scream in terror. Her eyes water and tears run down her face as her entire body explodes into a higher realm of orgasmic euphoria. She lets go of her tits and grabs onto the sheets as her body lifts off the bed. She feels Michelle spanking her clit, but the pain slowly fades away as she passes out.

Michelle turns the vibrator off and pulls the dildo out of Jacquelyn's mouth. She checks Jacquelyn's pulse and Jacquelyn's heart is racing, but she's completely limp. Michelle massages her pussy and rolls her fingertips around Jacquelyn's clit. Jacquelyn lightly jolts, showing signs that she's not paralyzed. She moans as Michelle's fingers brush over her clit.

Jacquelyn's body shudders from the sensations. Michelle slides the big dick over Jacquelyn's navel and down to her pussy. Michelle grabs Jacquelyn's thick bush and violently squeezes the juice out of it. Jacquelyn quickly sits up, screaming from the intense pain. Michelle smacks the dildo against Jacquelyn's cunt, letting her know what's about to happen.

Jacquelyn looks down and sees the massive shaft just as its head parts her cunt. Her eyes open wide and she gasps as the head stretches her farther than Michelle's fingers ever could. She scoots away from the intruding dick and leans against the headboard. Michelle follows after her and pins her against the headboard.

She positions herself between Jacquelyn's legs. She softly kisses her, distracting her from her real intentions. She slowly slides her knees apart, forcing Jacquelyn's legs to open. She opens Jacquelyn's thighs as much as possible before rubbing the thick shaft between her labia. Jacquelyn moans into her mouth and holds onto Michelle's shoulders for support.

Michelle breaks their kiss and whispers, "If you can't take his fake dick, there's no way you can take his real dick."

Jacquelyn passionately kisses Michelle while running her hands down Michelle's body to her fat ass.

"Fuck me baby sis. Fuck me hard," she begs.

Michelle rubs the dildo head against Jacquelyn's cunt hole again. This time, Jacquelyn braces for the intrusion. The fat head opens her pussy wide and stretches every muscle she has to their limits. She kisses Michelle and moans into her mouth as inch after inch slides inside her. Her hips violently shake as her pelvic region quakes with pleasure.

She squeezes Michelle's ass harder and moans in her mouth louder. She feels Michelle's hand rest against her labia, knowing that the entire mass is now inside her tiny pussy. She stops kissing Michelle and leans her head against the wall. Her hands let go of Michelle's ass cheeks and involuntarily shake beside her body.

Michelle softly pumps the dildo into Jacquelyn's tightly gripping pussy, causing Jacquelyn to instantaneously explode into orgasm. Her hands shake harder as she reaches out for something to grab onto. Her pussy convulses around the fat shaft as it soothingly pumps her. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and she pants rapidly.