Sisterly Exploration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
444 Followers

Michelle feels pussy juice running down the shaft to her hand, and feels the orgasm. She moans with Jacquelyn as she leans over and bites her neck. Jacquelyn puts her hands in Michelle's hair and grabs two handfuls. Michelle uses her left hand to massage her own pussy while increasing the dildo thrusts with her right hand.

Jacquelyn pulls Michelle's lips to hers and deeply kisses her. She moans inside of Michelle's mouth as the thrusting dildo pumps into her harder. Michelle starts stabbing the dildo into Jacquelyn's pussy. As her own pussy edges closer an orgasm, she increases the speed and force of her thrusting.

Both their pussies are soaking the top sheet, leaving puddles of sex everywhere. Their kissing intensifies as Michelle turns the vibrator back on, sending power shockwaves through Jacquelyn's pelvis. Jacquelyn's cervix quakes as the dildo edges closer to her depths. The vibrations are immensely tormenting her G-spot and clitoris at the same time. Her tiny pussy doesn't know how to deal with all the potent sensations it's receiving.

She bites down on Michelle's bottom lip and groans. She pulls on Michelle's hair harder and groans harder as her pussy begins exploding. Michelle's self-pussy massage sends her spiraling out of control just seconds after. They rock their cumming bodies together, both feeling the powerful vibrations of the dildo.

They both moan and scream into each other's mouths. Michelle lets go of the dildo to brace herself against Jacquelyn. The vibrating dildo remains inside of Jacquelyn's tight pussy as they fall backward onto the bed. Jacquelyn lies on top of Michelle and the dildo falls against Michelle's pussy.

"Oh, shit," Michelle whimpers.

Jacquelyn rocks her vibrating pussy against Michelle's.

"Too bad it's not a double dildo."

Jacquelyn pulls the dildo out of her pussy and rubs it across Michelle's lips. They both share in savoring her pussy's flavor by licking the dildo clean. Jacquelyn cuts the vibrator off and lays it on the bed next to Michelle's head. Michelle pulls Jacquelyn on top of her more and kisses her, savoring their sex.

Michelle moves her leg between Jacquelyn's legs and scissors her pussy against Jacquelyn's. Their clits and cunts collide in a furious frenzy, causing both girls to moan into each other mouths. Their hands explore each other's bodies and find the other's hot spots. As they're rocking and building up to more orgasms, Aruri walks into the room.

"What the fuck are you two doing," he asks.

Jacquelyn quickly rolls off of Michelle and looks up at him. Michelle slowly rolls onto her knees and makes her way to the edge of the bed. She rests her left hand on his shoulder while collecting some of her own pussy juice with her right hand.

"Calm down, bro," she says. She puts her soaked fingers in his mouth and makes him suck them dry. "I have a surprise for you," she teases.

He walks to the bed and wraps his arms around her to kiss her softly. They moan into each other's mouth as they share is Jacquelyn's flavor.

"Is the surprise her or they two of you together?" He leans down and bites both her nipples before licking his way to her ear. "Or is watching the two of you my surprise?"

She laughs in his ear as he massages her burning, hot pussy. She softly moans to him and bites the bottom of his ear. His slowly slides his hand down her back and squeezes her fat ass as hard as he can. She squeals at him and slides her hand to the hardening bulge in his pants.

"Aruri, this is Jacquelyn," she explains while pulling Jacquelyn up next to her.

Aruri takes his hand off of Michelle's pussy and looks over at Jacquelyn. Michelle leans closer to her brother and smiles at Jacquelyn. Jacquelyn's eyes fall straight towards the huge bulge throbbing in his pants. She feels her body jump, snapping her out of her trance, as Michelle slides two fingers into her dripping, wet pussy.

"This tiny, tight pussy...," Michelle says, shaking Jacquelyn's pussy at him. "Is part of your surprise," she explains.

Aruri looks at Michelle in excitement and then back at Jacquelyn. Before he can speak, Michelle slides her pussy soaked fingers into his mouth. He eagerly sucks Jacquelyn's juice off of Michelle's fingers, savoring the taste.

"What's the other part of the surprise?" he begs.

Michelle strokes the hard rod underneath his pants and shows Jacquelyn how BIG he is. She undoes his pants and whips the pulsating giant out. She slowly strokes the girthy shaft while signaling for Jacquelyn to join her. Jacquelyn moves her hand to Aruri's shaft and helps Michelle stroke the gargantuan dick.

Aruri's jumps as Michelle and Jacquelyn stroke a huge glob of precum out onto Jacquelyn's hand. She collects it in her palm as Michelle continues stroking it out. As she leans down to lick it out of hand, Michelle leans over and whispers into Aruri's ear.

"She's our big sister."

He starts to look over at her just as Jacquelyn's lips wrap around his dick. Her hot breath sends shivers through his body as his sisters start milking him for cum. He puts his hands on Jacquelyn's head and grabs her braids. He pushes his hips forward and shoves his dick down her throat. He and Michelle moan as Jacquelyn gags on his girth.

Michelle puts her hand on his chest and moans at him. He kisses Michelle one more time before telling her, "My turn with her."

Aruri
Aruri
444 Followers