All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Ch. 06'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Just fuckin' WOW!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Best weekend of FUCKING EVER

Where do we go from here?

One part wants Howie and Steph to be together full time. I am unsure how to deal with Candy. Howie and Steph with a family is a possibility except for legal issues. Of course Howie and Candy could marry and have a permanent addition with Steph. All three living together. Howie could still have a family with Steph and say Steph got knocked up on the side.

Reggie and Sydney are just 2 good pieces of ass. I would enjoy them fucking Howie, but not an important part. The same with the Mother/Daughter team.

Looking forward to some interesting twists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

A very fun and entertaining story so far, thank you for sharing it! As prop69 said, there are lots of ways this could continue. Maybe a threesome with Reggie and Sydnie, or even a foursome with the guy Sydnie was banging the other chapter, with them swapping the girls. The storyline with Stephie and Candy is amazing so far. Perhaps Howie and Stephie's mother can become one of his conquests.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
A good bit of fun

Please watch the inconsistencies. They are minor but mars an otherwise enjoyable fantasy romp.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Better And Better

A very wild ride and I am certainly happy to be here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous