Sisterly Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recall hearing Candy exclaim: "Jesus Christ--Incredible!" While Stephie groaned as she swallowed, "Mmmmm, soooo fuckin' good! Don't stop, baby. I want it all."

I knew everything had changed now. More than it had with our previous encounters. We were still brother and sister, but we were also something else--something more dangerous, but also more connected. We shared a passion and bond greater than most lovers.

I could have taken her right there. Despite all the cum I'd just released, I was more than ready for another round; ready to fuck her and make her mine by impregnating her.

I'll even brag that I didn't embarrass myself when I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and deposited her on the bed.

Stephie lay there for a moment then opened her eyes and seeing me staring at her, gave me a broad smile and said: "How many more times can we fuck today? And must you really go home tomorrow?"

"Lots and yes in that order," I answered then kissed her lips so softly she later told Candy it felt like her secret angel had done it.

"You are quite the lover, brother mine. I'm so glad you came to see Candy."

I came to see you, Sis. Candy is a bonus. But it's you I want. I mean ... it's you I wanted to see ... oh, shit! You know what I meant."

"Mmmm, I do! I really do. Can you get hard again for me?"

"For you--for Candy--I'll get hard for both of you, and I'll prove it if you'll let me!"

My leer made both girls grin, for Candy had discreetly followed us into the bedroom.

Candy's smile was devilish. "You sure have a way about you, you know? I mean the easy way you have of flattering a girl at just the right moment."

"I don't ..." Meaning I didn't quite understand, but she cut me off, saying: "Howie?"

"Mmmm, Candy?"

"Your sister and I love playing games," Candy tilted her head to one side and looked up at me from under her long eyelashes. "Ask her, go on, Howie, and ask."

"Steph?" I said tentatively.

"Candy's right, lover mine. If you want to we can do something. Something different, you know? I mean, would you like to play with us?"

"Yeah, sure. Especially if sex is involved."

"It's definitely involved. So you're up for some fun and games?"

"Yeah, sure, Sis." I glanced at Candy to see her reaction and found her smiling enticingly in my direction, providing me with even more reason to go along. "What did you have in mind?"

Candy rummaged around in the dresser drawer and approached me with both hands hidden behind her back. "Show him! Show him!" My sister crowed giddily.

Candy brought her hands out from behind her back, and from each open palm hung a black silk scarf. She giggled and said: "We play this lots of times with each another."

Stephie jumped in, saying: "We tie you to the chair and blindfold you, okay?"

When I didn't answer right away Stephie quickly added, "Not so that you can't move or anything, just lightly. You can get out of it if you want to, you know?"

I glanced at the rickety wicker chair in her bedroom. It was overflowing with stuffed animals of all shapes and sizes. "You mean you want me to sit there?"

"I do," Stephie answered and then giggled inanely. A quick glance at Candy caught her clapping her hands like a little girl.

I thought that by agreeing I'd make both of my lovely ladies happy and after clearing off the stuffed animals willingly sat down as requested.

Feeling slightly ridiculous in the chair--it was really far too small for me, I crossed my wrists behind its back and let my sister bind my hands with the silken scarves.

True to her word, she did it lightly and I knew that if I wanted to I could easily pull myself free. When that was done, Stephie slid her leg over my lap as she dropped onto me. Even with her sitting on me I could gaze over the top of her head. Her eyes lifted to mine and sparkled with mischief and lust.

"You are my prisoner now, brother. I get to do whatever I want to you." For the first time I felt a tremor of fear. Had I made a bad mistake?

But when her fingers gently glided over my nipples and pecs the feeling evaporated. Stephie sighed longingly. "Oh, Howie, you are so wonderful! I love you so much."

Before I could respond, she dipped her head forward, took my nipple between her lips and began to suckle it. That felt so good that I let my head slip back and my eyes slide closed as I enjoyed her fluttering tongue.

"Oh, Stephie ..."

"Shhh," she whispered, kissing a path up my chest to my throat, where she licked and sucked, kissed and nipped gently. As she did so, her hips began to grind gently on my crotch as she rubbed her pubis against my dick. When her mouth found my ear lobe, she toyed with it for a moment before breathing, "Do you trust me, brother?"

"Not an inch," I chuckled.

She sat up and her mouth dropped open in shock before she burst into giggles and playfully slapped my upper arm. "Oh you smart ass!"

She shook her head and added: "I am going to make you pay." That said, she placed a hand on each of my shoulders and began to grind her pussy harder and faster against me. For a minute or so we kept our eyes locked as her tempo increased even more. My cock was rock hard at this point and was probably why she began moaning intermittently while resting her forehead on my shoulder as she humped away at me.

Meanwhile, Candy busied herself with a small box full of toys, examining them as if determining which ones she would use--but on who? I wondered.

After several minutes, Stephie moaned then stopped her gyrations, pushed herself upright, and said: "Umm, better not get too carried away, I have plans for you."

And right on cue, Candy stepped in behind me and added a silk scarf around my eyes as a blindfold until I could see nothing. "Still trust me, Howie?" Stephie giggled as she slipped off my lap.

"Nope," I answered as the two women moved about the room and I tried to figure out what they were up too, but couldn't. Suddenly a pair of warm hands landed on my thighs.

One of the girls--they both wore the same fragrance so I had difficulty telling one from the other while blindfolded--steadied herself as she knelt on the floor in front of me. Then, with her palms, she pressed on my thighs to indicate I should widen them. I obliged her, and then two mouths descended on my erection, licking, kissing and sucking until I was groaning with need; my cock was throbbing so hard it hurt.

Suddenly the blindfold was ripped away and I saw Candy glare at Stephie.

My sister smiled at me and said: "Change of plans, Howie," and she took hold of Candy's panties and all but tore them from her voluptuous body. That beautiful shaven slit was directly facing me, its labia all pink and swollen with desire, glistening with the juices of arousal.

I had such a good view that I could even see inside a tiny way where she gaped from the fingerfucking she'd given herself while my sister and I were fooling around.

"See that Howie? See that gorgeous hole waiting for you? Do you want to put your cock in there, Howie?"

"Yes."

"Tell me better than that or I may not let you play, after all."

I could see Candy was game, and so was I. "It is a lovely pussy, Sis. A very lovely pussy and I do want to fuck it--I do want to fuck her, Candy, that is."

"That's better," Stephie cooed, playing her role to the hilt. "Well, Howie that's fine, the thing is--I want you to fuck the both of us. I want you to take that limber dick and make us both cum repeatedly. Can you do that, Howie?"

"I'll certainly do my best, Steph," I replied, gravely. Hey, I took this seriously. I felt confident I could manage, and never for a moment doubted my staying powers in that regard.

Stephie outsmarted me—and not for the first time either--instead of freeing my hands Stephie clambered onto my lap and tendered one of her rock hard nipples to my mouth. "Suck it first. Suck on your big sister's titties. Lick 'em. Tongue 'em. Suckle 'em as if you're my baby boy and I'm your Momma!"

A grin split my face at her rambling dirty talk, but I did as she wanted and locked my lips around that spongy nipple. I had to admit that she had the most perfect tits I could imagine. They were, as I would later learn, termed banana-shaped, and topped off with large puffy nipples that were made for sucking long term.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I fluttered my tongue over a distended tip. "That's it brother dear. Oh, Candy he has quite the mouth on him."

"He does," Candy readily agreed. "And his dick ain't bad either."

While my mouth worked on Stephie, she ran her fingers through my hair and ground her crotch against my stomach. "Oh, Howie. I am so horny I think I'm going to explode! I've got to have you first. Just for a little bit; just to take the edge off, okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, she positioned herself over me and sank down impaling herself on my pulsing shaft.

I had never felt this good in my entire life! She felt like melting velvet as her slickened vagina gave way to my rock hard cock as she rode the elevator to the base of my shaft.

"Unffff!" I grunted, as she bottomed out.

"Jesus Howie! That feels so good! So right!"

That said Stephie began riding me cowgirl style, rising up and dropping down on my cunt-juice slathered dick.

When I managed to tear my eyes away from my sister's humping action, I saw Candy's hand flashing over her clit as she watched our incestuous coupling. Our eyes met and hers shone with undeniable lust. It really was turning her pussy molten to watch a brother fucking his sister.

"That's great, Stephie," I moaned as she worked my dick with as firm a grip as I've ever known and it certainly felt like I'd remain buried in her silken sheath forever.

"Candy," My sister called out, "Can you see what a bad, bad girl I am? I'm so nasty fucking my own brother! Can you see? Look at me. Look at me riding my brother's cock! See him fucking his fantastic meat in and out of me?"

Candy's hand sped up in its work on her clit, her back arching as she mewled and shut her eyes.

Stephie giggled and looked at me. "She always makes that noise when she cums it's ..."

Before she could finish, I hungrily covered her mouth with mine and thrust my tongue deep only to have her purr into my mouth, our saliva mingling into a sweet, incestuous honey.

My breath rushed out as our mouths separated and I felt my heart pounding with a new kind of love for Stephie, and it warmed me through and through.

We resumed our fuck and somehow Stephie sensed I was ready to explode and lifted off me with a final sucking kiss.

"I think it is time to unleash you, and sic you onto Candy, don't you?"

Stephie was chuckling as she undid the scarf wrapped around my wrists.

"Oh, I've been waiting for this big boy!" Candy half laughed, half snorted as she patted the bed next to where she sat waiting.

The bed bounced wildly as Stephie flopped on it, legs akimbo and shouted: ""Enough already! Fuck her!"

I joined them as quickly as possible, repositioning myself between the two of them, then moving Candy so that I could penetrate her in what was basically the Missionary position.

But my sister refused to allow me the honors, taking hold of my stiff dick and with a brusque, "Here, let me," steered my dick into Candy's silky, wet hole.

Candy smothered me with hot kisses, wrapped her legs around my hips and began fucking me so furiously it was all I could do to stay ledged inside her.

Well, for a short time anyway--I soon figured out what I needed to do at my end and soon we were hammering away at one another with my sister cheering us on off to one side.

I wasn't about to ejaculate anytime soon, and so as we both tired from our fierce fucking I slowed us down by easing my cock almost all the way out of her and then unhurriedly plunging back. When I went to repeat the process, Candy reacted by clenching me with her vaginal muscles and essentially trying to hold me in place. It made for a fantastic interlude in our fuck and I have used it repeatedly with different women ever since with great success.

Candy was gasping with pleasure from the outset of this tactic. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders leaving marks I had a problem explaining to Regina Monday afternoon, but that's another story.

Candy's climax arrived and the blissful expression on her face had my sister applauding the both of us, with words like: "Great show!"

and "You two sure can get it on!"

"Oh, my God, Stephie, it's wonderful! Oh!" Candy moaned happily.

Even on the sidelines, Stephie couldn't resist her dirty talk. It was that much more of a turn on because she looked so innocent and childish; you'd never expect to hear such filth spew from her mouth, let alone say them with such relish.

"Do you like my brother's cock, Candy? Is he tearing up your twat?"

"Lord yes, Steph!"

And in my case: "Fuck her harder, Howie. Pump that pussy like it belongs to a whore."

So I did. I continued with our slow fuck until I felt her nearing another orgasm, then I increased my thrusts to top speed and brought her to a mind-jolting climax that left her shuddering for several minutes.

"Oh! Ah! Oh, yes! Oh, God yes!" she croaked as she held me tight with both arms and legs, fearful of having my cock leave her molten cunt now spasming like crazy as she rocked through her latest orgasm.

"She's such a fucking slut!" my sister cackled lewdly as she stuck her tongue into Candy's ear. The redhead's face screwed up in wrinkled delight and her nose ring appeared to vanish into her left nostril as she squirmed from the pleasure.

"Brother fucker!" Candy shot back.

"That's me," Stephie laughed, lifting her head up to steal a kiss from me as I continued slowly fucking her girlfriend.

Suddenly Candy shifted beneath me and I felt her inner thighs graze my side before she hooked her knees over my shoulders.

Fuck me; women never cease to amaze me. I mean, Candy was a bit on the plump side--not overly heavy most women would have needed a little help from me you know, a guiding hand maybe, but not her. She even crossed her ankles behind my head and I winced as she fucked me back for all she was worth.

Of course I responded in kind--and soon the sweat was dripping off me like I was standing in the rain.

Candy was too—her red hair was plastered to her scalp. Then she lurched and cried out. I felt her shudder and her pussy walls detonated around my cock and I found myself screaming: "Fuh-fuh-FUCKKKKKK!" as I emptied my balls into her and collapsed on the bed.

Candy came a moment after me--rippling and twitching like she was being electrocuted.

We lay there panting; two bodies weak from their combined passion. I'm guessing a minute or more went by before Stephie intruded on us.

I say intruded, but that's probably the wrong word since all she did was stroke Candy's face FOR A WHILE UNTIL Candy moaned. Then my sister got this mischievous grin on her face and barked: "That's my brother's cum you just took, bitch. Give it back."

With a evilly wanton laugh, she slid down Candy's body to the juncture between her thighs and worked her tongue into Candy's well-used cunt, seeking my hot cum.

I watched in disbelief, and then toppled back laughing as she winked at me as she licked her lips.

She spent about fifteen minutes lapping and sucking away at Candy's snatch, bringing her girlfriend to another tumultuous orgasm, and then abandoned her to nestle next to me, saying: "I love you Howie," as I put my arm around her and then kissed her, tasting Candy and myself.

I remembered to reach out with my other arm and pull candy close then kissed her too. "And I love you too, you kinky redhead!"

________________________________________

We didn't leave the apartment the rest of the weekend. When I was too tired, or just couldn't get it up again, Stephie and Candy went at one another. Their energy seemed endless, and after watching the two of them perform I usually became re-energized and pounced on whoever was closest at the time.

Truth be told, they half carried me to the taxi and sat on either side of me until we reached Grand Central Station. I insisted I could walk to my train platform, but they saw me to that as well and only left after watching me board my train.

I slept until a kindly woman woke me telling me we had reached my stop. I got home, found my mother was out and went right to bed and slept like a baby.

12