Sisterly Love Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded dumbly as my mind started to spin at the thought of what that meant.

"But we need to do some kissing first ... is that okay?"

"Yesssss ..." I croaked. I started to say something else, but it was cut off by Mrs. Bloom leaned in and kissed me hard. I opened my mouth and groaned as her tongue entered it while her mouth devoured mine. Her hands slid up my chest and her arms went around my shoulders while her tongue danced across my teeth before her lips started sliding softly back and forth as she slowed the kiss down.

"Oh, Christ, you have such a nice hard young body!" She plucked at my nipples and I realized what it was that women felt when I did it to them. Pure pleasure.

I cupped her ass and pulled her in for another torrid kiss. Apparently it caught her off guard, but she went with it and we kissed for several lovely minutes during which I teased her anus no end.

"Where'd you learn that?" she asked breathlessly when our mouths separated.

"I can't tell you who, but I've been with a couple of older women. By that I mean older than high schoolers."

"That how you get these high school girls, Howie?"

"Probably, but I really don't know. I know enough to talk to girls like their people and not sex goddesses like most guys do. That separates me from most. I'm not the quarterback or the best looking, or best dancer, but I dress well, and like I said, I listen to them and do not kiss and tell."

"You're well coached, Howie, especially the last part, not kissing and telling. Most guys can't wait to brag about the slightest thing they get away with on a date."

"I know. I fend off at least a half dozen questions about my sex life everyday at school. It's about the only thing guy's talk to me about. I just smile and keep walking. But I'm starting to weaken. I really need some male friends. Any advice along those lines?"

"Mmmm, yes, perhaps I do. Suck on this nipple for a while, will you?"

I did, and Mrs. Bloom suggested finding someone I could trust, and then coach him on how to approach a girl. Then help him connect with a girl I wasn't interested in."

Letting the nipple pop from my mouth, I told her I thought that was great advice and knew just the guy to try it on."

Mrs. Bloom murmured something I didn't understand an yanked my underwear down to my knees. My hard cock sprang free and her brown eyes widened as she made purring sound in her throat before saying, "Ohhh, look at that cock! Now I know why the girls fought over you!"

Reaching out she wrapped her red tipped fingers around my shaft and squeezed.

I moaned at the feeling of her soft hand around my shaft and again when she squeezed harder and a stream of sticky precum squirted out.

"Oh, that looks so good." She whispered as she continued to squeeze.

I released a sound that could only be described as a whimper when she wrapped her hand even tighter around my dripping prick, causing more precum to ooze out. My hips jerked involuntarily when she rubbed her palm across the sensitive head of my dick. I felt my legs start to tremble and my hands tightened on her shoulders as she swirled her hand around several times.

"Let's get this cock nice and sticky," she said softly and began stroking me. Her precum slickened hand felt fantastic, and I let myself relax as she slowly pumped me.

I began breathing through my mouth as my heart beat faster in anticipation of her mouth. She licked her lips and bending her head, kissed the purplish tip of my cock.

"Ohhhh, fuckkk," I gasped hoarsely as she pulled her lips back, taking a line of my precum with it.

Mrs. Bloom slurped the residue of cum into her mouth and made a show of sucking her way along the sticky trail until her lips were pressed against my cock.

"Mmmmm, you like, Howie?" she asked.

"Y...yes." I stammered as her tongue flicked out and traced the head of my cock.

"Good. I wouldn't want to disappoint you; after all I am supposed to be a nasty MILF or cougar aren't I?"

"You can be anything you want to be." I groaned as she made a show of trailing her tongue down the front of my shaft.

"And no worries because I love to get down and dirty."

That sentence was punctuated by her lowering her head and sucking my balls into her mouth. I made another pathetic sound as she released my balls from her mouth and began tonguing them. Her eyes were fixed on mine and I noticed her hips rocking back and forth as she swirled her tongue from one side of my balls to the other. She was still holding my cock and running her finger nails up and down. Her teasing touch was driving me crazy and my own hips started moving, thrusting into her hand.

"Oh, someone wants to cum don't they?" she asked.

"Yes ... oh please." I moaned as she wrapped her hand tighter around my cock.

"That's the problem with you young boys; it doesn't take much does it?"

"Please don't tease me!" I was whining at this point.

Mrs. Bloom laughed and despite the fact that she was licking my cock I began to blush again.

"No worries honey, if I were a tease I wouldn't be licking your cock. Now just relax and enjoy, I'm going to give you the show you've been dying for and I'm going to suck this beautiful cock until you cum in my mouth," she smiled up at me, "Would you like that?"

"Yes ma'am," I said forfeiting any chance of taking charge of the situation. I guess what I mean is she was my teacher--a position of authority. And yeah, I know my Aunt Elaine was also an authority figure--my mother too, for that matter, and I told them what to do--at times. But I was 100% under Mrs. Bloom's thumb.

"Play with my tits while I play with this cock of yours."

I quickly cupped her heavy tits and began playing with her nipples. She closed her eyes and released another one of those sexy sighs. Opening her eyes, she bent her head over my cock then looking directly up at me, made a wide 'O' with her mouth and enveloped my cock-well half of it.

The sudden warmth of her mouth was overpowering. She bobbed up and down several times then opened her mouth allowing a trail of saliva to drool out and cover my cock.

I pinched her nipple and moaned simultaneously just as she gobbled me up again. Now she was making sloppy wet sounds as she slurped her spit from my cock. I switched from playing with her nipples to just fondling her tits in fear I would get too excited and pinch her to hard.

I sighed softly and again forced myself to relax and enjoy the incredible sight of my cock sliding in between those soft red lips. She kept taking me deeper and suddenly her mouth was pressed against the base of my shaft. She held me there and began shaking her head back and forth.

"Oh damn, that ... oh! Ohhh! Ohhhhh!""

Her tongue was sliding around my cock and I couldn't believe how good it felt. My cock was buried in her warm, wet, mouth and her nipples felt as hard against my palms as my cock felt in her mouth. Almost as good was the sight of her ass grinding in small circles and she was beginning to moan around my cock. Blowing me was turning her on. Double Damn she was fucking hot!

I took in the red smudges of lipstick as her lips and tongue pressed hard against my shaft. She released my cock with a loud sucking sound and moaned, "Oh, that young cock of yours tastes so fucking good!" Then she winked and added, "I can't wait to taste my pussy on it!"

Again my only answer was a sound of pleasure when she started pumping my cock in her fist, and suddenly stopped. "Fuck, I forgot! Let's try this, Howie!"

Without waiting for my reply, she got up on her knees, gently removed my hands from her breasts and covered them with hers, then lifted her tits and wrapped them tightly around my cock. I moaned when she began bouncing up and down, causing my cock to slide between her soft breasts.

"You like that, Howie?" she asked, "You like tit fucking your teacher?"

I thought of doing the same thing to Reggie and my Aunt, and then forgot all about them as Mrs. Bloom lowered her head and took the tip of my penis back into her mouth only to let it fall away as gravity took hold.

"YES!" I gasped, only to lose my voice when her chest rebounded and, her tongue was there to lick it.

I was soaring ... ready to ejaculate any second.

"Fuck those tits, Howie! Go on; fuck 'em!"

I was breathing hard and sweating, lifting my hips and sending the head of my cock into her waiting mouth; and each time the tip of my cock slipped between her mouth I released a small gasp of pleasure. The feeling of her firm tits around my shaft and her wet tongue, never mind the visual of fucking her tits, had my legs shaking uncontrollably.

She pulled back, causing my dick to slide away from her cleavage. Then with a lewd laugh, she took me back in her mouth and sucked furiously. I reached out and wrapping my hands in her thick hair, started pulling and pushing her head, guiding it as she blew me.

Mrs. Bloom moaned along with me and started sucking even harder.

"Gonna cum!" I croaked in warning as her hot mouth plunged down yet again and I felt my load racing toward the end of the tunnel.

To my surprise, Mrs. Bloom squeezed the base of my cock and prevented it from happening.

She gave me one last long drawn out suck then released my cock from both her mouth and the base of my dick.

I exploded.

I'd never cum this hard before. My hips were thrusting wildly as my spurting cock erupted, spewing jizm into her hair, her face, and her breasts until she grabbed it and brought it to her mouth, where it kept spurting until it ran out.

She smiled at me after that and gobs of sperm spilled from her mouth and own her chin. She swallowed what was in her mouth, and then slurped the spilled portion up with her pinky and pink tongue.

"Oh my God," I whispered while watching Mrs. Bloom gleefully scooping the remainder of my seed from her breasts and face and depositing it on her tongue then swallowing it.

"You--you have some in your hair," I told her.

She nodded thoughtfully and said, "I won't be a piggy long." She sighed and lay back on the bed, raised her right leg and exposed her pristine pussy to me and beckoned me closer. "It will come out in the shower a little later."

I licked my lips at the sight of her pink smooth pussy peeking out at me from between her thighs. And when she placed her left leg on the floor leaving her legs wide open, her entire pussy was exposed to my eyes in all its splendor.

Mrs. Bloom beckoned me with her finger. "Now you eat me, Howie. I just know you're good at it."

I quickly moved to her and leaned in, but she placed a hand on my shoulder and said: "If I can get on my knees, you're damn well going to get on yours."

"Yes Mrs. Bloom," I whispered, "Whatever you want."

"You should really call me ..." she paused, "You know, that sounded pretty good! Maybe we'll stick with Mrs. Bloom this time around!"

I knelt between her legs and heard her laugh. Then she raised her leg and draped it over my left shoulder, crooked it around my neck and pulled me toward her pussy.

I didn't need any further encouragement and plunged face first into her peach-like pussy.

I kissed it first, partly in admiration, partly because I thought it a sexy act. She murmured her appreciation as I inhaled the sweet scent of her pussy. It was quite similar to that of my sister, Stephanie, and not unlike that of my mother. Perhaps they used the same toiletries; I'd try to remember to check if given the opportunity.

Mrs. Bloom reached down and caressed my face, "Howie?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Right here, baby." She said softly, tapping her swollen clit with her red nail.

"Yes, ma'am!" I croaked, and went at it with fervor, giving it two solid licks before nipping it between my lips and applying just enough pressure to make her cry out.

I learned that from Aunt Elaine.

Then I plunged my tongue into her cunny. That I learned from my sister, Stephie.

Mrs. Bloom let out a delighted squeal that told me she didn't mind my not listening to her and as she had done, I sucked hard. I was rewarded with another squeal and a mouthful of her sticky juices. I swallowed and sighed in pleasure at the taste. I swirled my tongue around inside her, lapping enjoying the way she moaned and squirmed and imagining what my cock was going to feel like in there.

At the thought that it was going to happen, that I was really going to fuck Mrs. Bloom, I slid my tongue from inside her and started lapping up through her soft wet lips, intent on getting to her clit and making her cum so I could drown my cock into her hot little box.

I felt a shiver go through her as my tongue flicked across her pink button, and overcame my impatience by forcing myself to work my tongue back down the length of her pussy, enjoying the sensation of her wet flesh beneath my tongue.

"Oh, my God ... now look who's teasing! Mmmmm, take your time, baby ... your teacher is hot as hot can be. She's gonna cum all over you."

I looked up to see her playing with her nipples; rolling them between her fingers while I returned to her clit, sucking and nipping it, this time using my teeth.

"Jesus ... you do that soooo fuckin' well!"

I tried to destroy the tiny nub and she went wild.

"Finger me! Put your fingers inside me!"

"How many?" I asked not wanting to overstep my bounds.

"WHAT? ALL OF THEM, DAMN IT!"

I plunged two fingers deep into her sopping wet pussy and groaned at how hot and tight it was. I added a third as I went back to tracing fast circles around her clit with my tongue.

Mrs. Bloom was breathing heavier and her hips were rocking into my thrusting fingers. I pressed my tongue harder against her swollen clit and she moaned loudly. I was moving my tongue as quickly as I could and was driving my fingers hard into her. My left hand was on her inner thigh and I could feel her trembling.

The thought that I was going to make her cum had my cock throbbing between my own legs and hoping I wasn't pushing my luck, I added a fourth finger inside her.

"Oh, you are soooo good." She purred as I felt her pussy stretching around my fingers.

I started pumping easier than before, but her hips had begun to move faster. She was moaning continuously and looking up I saw her eyes were closed and her lipstick smeared lips parted as she emitted soft sounds of pleasure.

Her fingers were busy pulling on her nipples and her heaving breasts were glistening with sweat. I was sweating as well and my face was covered with it as well as her sticky juices. My fingers were making sloppy wet sounds as they drove into her dripping pussy and I was painfully aware of my cock aching as if I hadn't just cum minutes ago.

Mrs. Bloom's moans were becoming higher pitched and her legs were trembling violently. I was licking as fast as I could and started thrusting my fingers even harder. She moaned louder and the gasped, "Shove a finger in my ass!"

I hesitated until I heard her release a whimper that was as pathetic as the one's I'd been making, "Oh, come on, Howard ... please make me cum!"

I removed the hand from her thigh, placed my finger at her asshole and shoved it in.

She let out a sound that could only be described as a scream and went off like a rocket. She cried out, "OH FUCK YEAH!" and started bucking her hips wildly.

I fought to keep my mouth on her clit, but received help, when she tightened her leg around my neck and held me fast against her cunt. My fingers were still moving in both her holes and the feeling of her ass and pussy contracting around them was amazing.

Somewhere in the back of my head, I made a note to try this with my mother and Aunt Elaine at the earliest opportunity.

I was having a hard time breathing, but didn't care, although I did yell in pain when she dug her nails into my scalp and shoulders.

"Oh, fuckkk!"

Hearing that I went at her clit even harder. Her entire body tensed up then seemed to pause.

Mrs. Bloom let out a loud gasp and I felt a wave of sticky fluid gush around my fingers as her pussy convulsed. She whimpered softly, dropped her leg from my neck and pulled hard on my hair.

"Get up here and fuck me!" she squawked demandingly.

I was groaning with readiness as I positioned myself for the final act.

She kissed me first then I slowly turned her away from me and squeezed her tits as she guided my dick into her frothy cunt. We both moaned as the head of my cock slid through her wet portal. I took hold of my dick and squeezed it at the base. I was trying to calm myself, for I was ready to explode then and there.

This technique seemed to prolong things, and I still use it to this day. It was the right thing to do at the time, for Mrs. Bloom raised her right leg allowing deeper penetration and I was balls deep before I knew it.

I held my cock buried inside her for a moment reveling in the velvet tightness of her vaginal walls. I was moving slowly, grinding in and slowly pulling back when she kissed me again.

"You're something else, loverboy," she laughed.

Something must have occurred to her then for she broke off the kiss and yelled, "I'm not your fucking girlfriend, Howie--don't make love to me, fuck me!"

She emphasized her words by driving those powerful hips into me, sending my cock plunging deep inside her. She continued to move her hips, fucking me more than I was fucking her and placing her lips to my ear, told me.

"I said fuck me! Use that hard young cock to fuck the shit out of me! Show me how good you are! Prove you're the best!"

Her words sent a thrill through me, and so I began slamming her as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she screamed as I fucked the shit out of her.

I was pulling my cock all the way out before thrusting deep inside her again. Mrs. Bloom released a loud yelp each time I did. Grabbing her legs, I pulled them from around my waist and lifting them up, placed her feet on my chest and started fucking her even harder. She threw her head back and cried out each time I drilled my cock into her sodden pussy. Spurred on by that reaction I grabbed her ankles and lifted her ass off the bed.

I leaned into her; that forced her legs back so they were almost even with her head. At that angle I was plunging even deeper into her and she screamed,

"Oh, my fucking God, you're fucking the shit out of me!"

I was slamming her so hard I could feel her juices squirting out around my cock and dripping down my thighs. Her pussy was making wet sucking sounds every time I pulled out of her and again when I drove back in.

She insisted on changing positions again and straddled me.

Mrs. Bloom looked as good as she felt. Her tits were bouncing wildly as she fucked me—there's no other way to put it-her sweat slicked hair was plastered to her cheeks. Deciding to try to give her more of a thrill I brought my fingers to her mouth and she eagerly enveloped them, all four of them. She started fucking even faster.

As I howled my approval, she tendered a breast to my mouth. Of course I took it.

"Yes!" she cried, "Oh, loverboy I am going to take such good care of you for this! Oh, you precious baby, oh, baby! C'mon fuck your teacher. Ohhh, yeah ... fuck your teacher!"

I gasped and shook the sweat from my eyes as my knees began trembling. I didn't want to cum yet and started to slow down. Sensing what I was doing, Mrs. Bloom moaned, "Oh, look at you, you good boy, making it last for me. Here let's slow down."

She sort of rolled off me and sat up then patted the mattress.

"You rest, baby, let me give you a treat."

I was so worn out; I fell out of her and lay panting for breath.

She leaned over and took my cock deep into her mouth. I moaned as she began slowly bobbing her head and I took hold of her hair and began guiding her up and down. I slid my other hand down her sweat soaked back and ass and slipped my fingers into her soaking pussy. She moaned around my cock and I looked down watching her head move slowly up and down in my lap.