Sisterly Love Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released my cock and licking her lips purred, "Mmmm, I do taste good on you!'

Suddenly Mrs. Bloom straddled me and reached down, grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy. She let her weight go and we both groaned as she impaled herself on my cock. Pushing me back against the pillows, she took my face in her hands and kissed me again, but softly this time.

I moaned into her mouth as she began sliding her hips back and forth, slowly riding me. I relaxed and placed my hands on her hips. I pulled and pushed gently, guiding her hips as she teased my cock with her hot pussy. I didn't mind the teasing; I was catching my breath and was enjoying the slow sexy kiss we were sharing. Mrs. Bloom was making soft noises in her throat as her tongue caressed mine and her pussy worked my cock. I slid my hand up her back and through her wet hair while wrapping my other arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I could feel her sweaty tits pressing into my chest and began to envision us showering together. Mrs. Bloom pushed against my shoulders and sitting back on my thighs, raised her arms over her head as she rode me.

"How do I look, Howie," she gasped, "How do I look fucking you?"

"Amazing," I whispered, then leaning forward took a nipple into my mouth.

She moaned and putting her hands on my shoulders closed her eyes and continued to ride me as I sucked on first one nipple then the other.

"Yeah, amazing is exactly the right word. I can't believe how your youth adds to the sexual excitement."

I didn't quite understand her comment, but couldn't deny how incredible her pussy felt. What I'm struggling to say is that the urge to cum kind of faded away when she suddenly stopped moving and got up letting my dick fall from her cunt.

"Let's try a different position, Howie ... my delicious Howie." Mrs. Bloom then got down on her hands and knees, and resting her arms across two pillows wiggled her ass at me.

"Ohhh, Howie my little lamb chop, I intend to milk every drop of jizz out of that marvelous cock swinging between your legs!"

I didn't think all that much about what she was saying, except for the lamb chop part, but acted accordingly, getting behind her and taking hold of her slender hips I drove my cock into her so hard her arms slipped off the headboard and her head surged forward and hit it with a loud thump. Undaunted she didn't complain at all as I began hammering away at her, pounding my cock into her as hard as I could.

"Oh my fucking God, Howie!" she screamed as she put her hands on the headboard and bracing herself began to thrust her hips into my plunging cock.

"That's it baby! Fuck that pussy! Fuck your slutty cougar of a teacher, show her what a man you are!"

I tried my best. I know I was slamming into with such force that my balls were slapping against her pussy and my dick was starting to hurt. That was a feeling I'd never experienced before and when I gave it some thought it scared the hell out of me.

I slowed down then felt something brushing against my balls and belatedly realized it was her fingers going after her clit.

"Oh yeah, precious," she crowed, "Lemmie cum on that big cock, let me feel that big, hard cock in my pussy!"

I started to slow down more, but she cried out, "Did I tell you to slow down?"

"N...no ma'am," I panted.

"Then don't!" she called out, "Fuck me until I cum. I got you off; you can last a little longer. Make me cum one last time, baby!"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and resumed pounding the shit out of her.

I could only hope she was close to achieving her climax because I was close and knew I wouldn't be holding it off much longer.

Opening my eyes I saw her blonde hair stuck to her sweat slicked back and reached down and grabbed it.

"Yeah!" she called out, "Pull my hair! Fuck me like the slut I am!"

Unfortunately her words turned me on as much as my pulling her hair turned her on and I gasped as I felt myself approaching the point of no return. I looked down again, taking in the sight of her amazing ass and as I felt the cum beginning to race through my cock, desperately plunged my finger into her asshole.

"Oh yes!" Mrs. Bloom screamed.

I moaned loudly as she started grinding her hips into my plunging cock as her pussy tightened around it. She lifted her head and released a long loud wail of pleasure that turned into a series of sharp yelps as I lost all control and started jerking my hips hard into hers. Her hot pussy was convulsing around my cock and after a couple of more hard pumps I moaned and started to try to pull out.

"No!" she cried out, freezing me where I was, "Inside! I want to feel it! I'm on the ... ohhhh yeah ... it's ..."

I didn't hear anything else. I was cumming and cumming and cumming. I recall that even when I stopped fucking she kept going, rocking back and forth into me, keeping my cock inside her. I leaned against the headboard as the last of my sperm dripped into her and I hoped like hell that she was on the pill, for we hadn't used any rubbers.

Mrs. Bloom sighed softly and eased her pussy from my dripping cock. I let myself fall back and tried to catch my breath. She sat up and brushed the wet hair from her face and gave me a pleased smile.

"Damn Howie, you did it. You fucked the shit out of me."

I looked at her ass and she laughed. "Not literally, silly, figuratively.

"I can't remember when I've cum so hard, or so many times. No, I never have. Howie, you're the greatest!"

Mrs. Bloom covered me with kisses, and minutes later whispered, "anything you want to do, I'll do it with you, sweetie. Anything!"

"Um, could ... could you ...?"

"I said anything, Howie. You want to try anal?"

"No ... yes, um, I don't ... that's not what I ..."

"Okay, Precious, what it is you want? I won't get mad at you. I swear I won't. You want to pee on me?"

"No ... Mrs. Bloom, could you ... um, could you show me where your g-spot is?"

"What? You want to know how to bring me even more pleasure? Why you darling, boy!"

Once again she covered me with kisses, this time they were extended to my asshole as well. Then she remembered my request and stopped kissing me.

"Okay, let's show you how to find my g-spot."

She had me get between her legs then placed them on my shoulders. I brought my face right up to her pussy and waited for further instruction.

"I'm pretty saturated right now, but normally a woman isn't quite this wet, so your job is to see to it that she is. You'll know when she is, Howie, I know that much about you. So assuming she's properly lubricated, you send at least two fingers into her. I'd recommend the trigger and middle fingers. Let's also assume you've been fingering her for a few minutes and she's thoroughly aroused. Please don't go looking if she isn't, that's critical. So, you've got her ready, and you're working the two fingers, now turn your palm up and start making a come hither motion with them."

"In doing so remember you're looking for a sponge-like pad. It's not all that big, but it has a different texture to it that the rest of her vaginal area. The pad is the g-spot.

"Rub it and watch her reaction. Then do what comes naturally. She should orgasm in short order."

"Now I'm certainly wet enough, have a look at mine."

I did exactly what she'd told me too and found the padded surface and began rubbing it.

"Oh yeah ..." Mrs. Bloom sighed. "You've got it buster. Now finish me off!"

She was cumming hard in less than three minutes and lay panting on the sweat soaked sheets.

"You had better take a shower and get on home before someone starts asking questions about where you've been."

"That's easy; I can say I was with Reggie."

"And what if Reggie's already called your house looking for you?"

I needed no further prompting, but hopped off the bed and ran into the shower.

Of course she joined me there, and took special care to wash my balls and bring me off with a lovely blowjob while pretending to dry me off with a large Turkish towel.

Just before I left her place Mrs. Bloom said, "Howie, there's going to be a lot of young women who'll owe me for what I'm going to teach you. You're already a special lover, but we're going to make you even better. You can't tell anyone, and I mean anyone about us. Understand?"

"Yes, of course," I replied.

"Good, now I'd like you back here next Wednesday around four-thirty."

"Fine, I'll be here," I said.

"We'll experiment with anal intercourse then. I haven't done it ever, so you'll be getting a virginal ass. Won't that be special?"

"yes--yes it will."

"Oh, and I'll get yours as well, Howie. Tit for tat, as they say. See you Wednesday," she said with a smile in her voice.

I skipped down her driveway. I hadn't skipped in years, but I felt like a six year old on Christmas morning.

To be continued.