All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Ch. 19'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
waste of

what a waste of my time. there was no sister love in this whole story. only about her man whore brother. sister was in only 2 of 19 chapters.

Pars001Pars001almost 6 years ago
a waste? yeah right!

To the chicken shit anon.

Yeah you're a waste alright. Too afraid to let the world know just how much of a sorry ass you are! Grow up, 'til then go back to child porn as it seems all you like you pervert!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Third child

While I've enjoyed the story, I'm glad you're getting back to the original premise. My biggest question is where is the other sibling? In the opening of chapter 1 you let us know that Howie is the third kid, and neglected. Will they make an appearance? Just curious. Hopefully another sister to get back on track...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Please continue this great story !!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it !!!!!!!!!

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME....One of my top favorites EVER

I wish you could end with Stephanie as his primary love.

Mom and others are great, but NONE BETTER THAN STEPH

GrouchojimGrouchojimalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To Anon ; A Waste of time ...

This being your 2nd reference to Howie having another sibling, please allow me to point out this sentence leading off the 2nd paragraph of Chapter 1.

I knew my parents loved me, but after two kids, they really didn't have time or energy for a third. The two being Howie and Stephanie.

Admittedly, I had to go back and check myself to see if your statement was accurate.

I thank you for following up on this, and even more for staying with the story. I hope you continue and that I do not disappoint you.

regards, Paris

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous