Sisterly Love Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wendell—Wendell, honey, c'mere! I wanna suck that juicy cock of yours! Candy groaned.

Then she lowered her head and planted a kiss on the bulbous head of his stiff prick. Her lips surrounded it and Wendell's eyes lit up as he tendered his manhood to her guppy-like opened mouth.

I started to pound away at her and Candy moaned appreciatively even with a full mouth, then lifted her upper leg higher to get me even deeper. She let Wendell's turgid prick drop from her mouth, but grasped it tightly in one hand and stroked it easily with long slow strokes, occasionally planting a loving kiss on it.

Suddenly she just screamed so high that I thought the neighbors would call the police and her hips shook as she came. Maybe twenty seconds passed before she shook me out of her cunt--yes, she shook me out—and turned around so fast that I almost lost sight of her momentarily. She was after Wendell's cock and got it, put it inside her and told him in no uncertain terms: "Fuck me silly, motherfucker!"

I lay next to them as Candy locked her legs behind his back and tilted her pelvis up to get the full impact of his boning her. I heard his balls smacking her ass and knew he must be pretty damn deep inside her. I hadn't measured old Wendell, but was pretty sure I had him in both length and girth, although not by all that much. Still, as they say--and I don't know who 'they' are—"it's how you use it, not how big you are.' Well, Wendell knew how to use it, for sure.

Candy was cumming big time. She squeaked, she mewed, she hummed, she threw her head from side to side chewing on her lower lip and in between licking it as she fucked him back in near perfect harmony.

When it was his turn to cum, Wendell pulled out and let fly over her Ta—ta's, pleasing Candy no end. Then I remounted and managed to continue fucking her for some twenty minutes before I emptied my ball sacs into her cunt. And rolled off her exhausted.

When I woke up Wendell was gone. But he left me a note that read:

Thanks for sharing her, partner. It was weird, but certainly worthwhile.

Wendell

________________________________________

Stephanie arrived shortly after I awoke and was taking a shower to rid the smell of sex off me. I pulled on a t-shirt and some simple shorts and as it turned out none of it really mattered. She walked in on me already laughing and immediately pointed at my somewhat inert penis before telling me that Candy had regaled her with what had happened between Wendell and me.

"That's a marvelous story and I'll be sure to tell it to the girls the next time we have drinks together." Then she threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately, murmuring, "Ohhh, I've missed you soooo much! Are you over the mono? Of course you are. You wouldn't have boinked Candy if you weren't! And what about Mom, did you really do her? And Aunt Elaine, you really did her too?"

I nodded affirmatively and she kept going, question after question: where had we done it? How had we done it? And last of all the key query, "Was she better than me?"

"NO! No one is better than you, Stephanie. You are the light of my life--the love, the only true love I'll ever know!"

"Ohhh, Howie, I've missed you so much. What would you like to do first?"

"You know I love you, Steph ... could--I mean, would you show me your breasts?"

She laughed and said as she cupped them. "These little things?"

"Not things, Steph ... not little either. They're the most beautiful breasts in the world."

Still laughing she peeled off her tee and stood there bare-chested and jean clad. They were gorgeous as usual. I was awed by the sight of them. I wanted to cry when she placed a hand on her hip and made them jounce. They fell perfectly on her chest; up-turned as if an offering to whomever was there to receive them. The areola and nipples were the color of fine merlot and still sat in the middle of each breast, also tilted up so that whoever was fortunate enough to suckle them would not have to bend their head.

I brought my hands up and cradled them. Stephie nearly swooned.

"Ohhhhh, fuckkk, go on, play with them! Hurry, Howie, I love that soooo much."

As delighted as I was to have them in my hands again, I remembered there were other delightful parts of her as well, and after an all too abbreviated time spent molesting her breasts, I turned her around letting her grind her ass into me while I continued squeezing and kneading those tits from a different angle.

I washed her neck with my tongue while manhandling those world class mams as she moaned and reached back to grab hold of my cock.

I stuck my tongue in her ear and her whole body shook but she also lost her patience with me for not getting below her waist. She grabbed one of the hands twisting her nipple and pushed it between her legs. I got the message and pressed my knuckles into her pussy.

"That's it, Howie baby, rub my jelly bean--rub it the way I love it!"

I slid my hand down the front of her jeans--Stephie sucked in her belly to make room for my hand--and a second later those very fingers were scooching over her fleshy labia and into the slick freshly shaven pussy.

My sister was smiling, her eyes sparkling as she reached for me; our lips met with almost bruising force. As our tongues explored each other's mouth, I tried to unbutton her jeans as she impatiently jerked her firm, pantied ass against my boner. Finally I just picked her up, one hand between her legs, the other on her back and carried her to her bed, pulled her fancy shoes off, and rudely pulled her jeans over her legs. As soon as her feet came out of the legs she lifted her ass and snapped her panties down and kicked them off.

I dropped to my knees between her legs while she huffed and puffed and ate her to at least one orgasm before she halted the proceedings.

"WHAT?"

"Ohhh, I do want you, sweetie, but I have to get to the gym and workout. You wouldn't want your sister to get fat and flabby would you?"

"First off, you'll never become fat or even flabby, Steph."

"Oh, yeah? You don't know the half of it buster! A girl's got to stay on track or lose her competitive charm."

That part took me a while to fully comprehend. All I wanted to do was to revisit that fantastic pussy of hers. Surely she understood that. But Stephie appeared to have a one-track mind when it came to completing her workout when scheduled.

"You can come with me. I'm allowed to bring a guest when I workout," she said as she slowly donned her gym attire.

I pointed to my erection. "What—what about this?" I said.

She laughed and said, "Bring it with you. The other girls will positively swoon over it."

Pouting and sulking didn't turn the tide in my direction, and so I dug into my bag and found an old pair of Nike's and put them on.

"Ready ... I guess."

"Fine, you won't stand out. In fact, you'll fit right in as long as you keep that donkey dong under control." Stephie hugged me again and gave me a sisterly kiss and we were off to the gym.

I had never really felt the pangs of jealousy before entering the local Gold's Gym. But after seeing every male head turn to follow Stephie as she strolled over to the cardio area in her tight black booty shorts and a thin bright blue sports bra, basically all that she had on except for her bright sneakers and the ribbon making a tight ponytail in her hair.

What I mean is there was nothing left to the imagination. Anyone looking at her had a good idea of what she looked like naked. There was a camel toe clearly visible at the crotch of her shorts. And her nipples were discernible through the sports bra she wore.

"Let's work up a good sweat," she cooed as she mounted an exercise bike. I took the bike next to her and we set out peddling hard from the get go.

I found myself staring at the clock on the wall, not that I cared about the time, but to keep my mind off her body and what I wanted to do to it. I fought to keep my hardon at a reasonable size, but the friction on the bike, and of course, her attire made that a losing battle.

We finished with the cardio and moved over to the weight area, where again most of the guys lifting weights stopped briefly to watch us--well not me, her--as we walked around. She was friendly with some of them and stopped to say hello to several of them, always making a point of introducing me as her brother. When some of them looked surprised she just smiled.

The next half an hour was pure torture of the best kind. I was in good shape, but not the kind of condition that Stephie was in. The first exercise found her lying forward on a bench and curling her legs up, but also forced her to push her ass up in the air while grinding into the bench. Every time she exerted herself she would grunt and as she moved her ass would squeeze tightly in her shorts. And when my turn came, she made a point of standing right in front of my head where her crotch was clearly visible. Her camel toe was clearly visible from that angle and it was obvious what lay beneath her tight shorts.

My dick began to seep precum.

Next came the squatting, where she squatted down and stuck out her gorgeous ass at me, but this time I spotted her from behind. She asked me to keep my hands on her bare waist, which by now was damp with sweat. If we had been naked it would have been easy to slide into her from behind and with Stephie grunting and groaning as she moved up and down, every guy in the area was mentally fucking her--me included.

The last set had me groaning while Stephie perform the exercise. She was bending over with a bar in her hands, her legs straight and fully extended so that her ass cheeks were stretched to their limit. This seemed to magnify the camel toe mentioned earlier. I was reminded of our previous fucking sessions with my dick moving inside her each time she grunted or groaned.

When she finally told me we were finished, I yelped happily, drawing a surprised look from her. Did she not realize what a sensual show she had just put on for the men and I should add women watching her every movement?

Adding insult to injury, Stephie had me wait while she showered. I was sitting in the lobby; I had scoured the gym for any female remotely close to my sister and failed to find one who could match her. I must have had a glum expression on my face when she came out of the women's locker area, for the first words out of her mouth were: "What's wrong, little brother?"

"Nothing other than I want you, Steph ... haven't you noticed?"

Laughing, she replied, "Of course I have. Why do you think I put you through all that torture watching me flaunt myself?"

"I don't understand," I said.

"You screwed Candy as soon as you got here," she said accusingly, or so it sounded.

"That's true but not totally accurate."

"Oh? Not ... totally?"

"Yeah," I said sheepishly. "Remember the first time I came to the city to visit you?"

"I certainly do!"

"Remember you caught me ... um, jerking off?"

"Um, I joined you as I recall. That was soooo fuckin' hot!"

"Right! So there I was in the apartment, I found a pair of panties on the floor. So I um, started to make use of them ... um, you know?"

"Go on," Stephie said.

"Anyways, I heard the front door open and someone came in--no, two people came in. One female, one male."

"And?"

"And I hid in the closet. I swear to God I thought it was you and a new boyfriend. I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your date."

But you peeked out on them," she said accusingly.

"Wouldn't you have if the situation were reversed?"

"But I wasn't in the damn closet, you were, Howie!"

"Okay, okay! So I was watching. It was eleven in the morning for Christ's sake! What were they thinking?"

"We know what they were thinking Howie, what were you thinking?"

"Why are we arguing about this? It was an accident. I didn't plan it. I was caught in an embarrassing situation and took--took evasive action. Yeah I took evasive action."

"You hid in the closet, Howie."

"Like I said I didn't want to embarrass you."

"Hmmm," she murmured, but I saw a slight smile appear.

"I—I really thought it was you on the bed with him. It was only when he--he took a finger out of her ... you really want to hear this?"

"You know me--down to the last dirty detail, yes!"

"Well he had a finger up her ass as well as several elsewhere. And when he pulled it out of her heinie, she screamed, "Don't stop. Suck my clit! Suck my clit!"

I was stunned. I realized it was Candy on the bed with him and not you. Anyways he went down on her and made her cum. They were kissing when she took his cock out."

"How big was he?"

"Plenty big, Sis."

"Bigger than you, Howie?"

"Maybe the same. But that's when he saw me."

"Oh-ho! And what happened then?"

"I was petrified. The guy was older and almost twice my size. I knew I had to get out of there. I knew I needed to have some kind of explanation.

"And then Candy saved me by telling him that I was her boyfriend and wanted to watch them. You have to understand that as she was telling him this, she was also putting his dick inside her. Now he was more confused than anything else. 'Your boyfriend?' he said, 'What the hell are you talking about?'

"Candy calmly said, 'He's always wanted to watch me with another guy, I didn't know he was hiding in there either. But ... is it okay?'

"He said and I still can't believe he said it: 'This is ... fuckin' crazy! You're crazy!'

"Then he began fucking her like there was no tomorrow. I mean he really went at it. Candy certainly enjoyed it. And when he slowed to catch his breath he told me I was so lucky to have a girl like Candy.

"Sis, I couldn't believe he was talking to me and telling me this shit!"

"So what happened next? Candy told me you got involved."

I had to laugh at that. "Right, only it was Candy herself got me involved as she put it. Picture this, they're sort of resting, but she gets on all fours, you know? She's grinning at me with a naughty glint in her eye, and she says to me, "What should I do next baby?"

Stephanie burst out laughing. "Wow, Candy really put you on the spot, huh?"

I laughed along with her. "Yeah, I guess she was getting even with me for being in the closet and all."

"So what did you do, Howie?"

"I'm sure she knew I wanted some of her, you know? Anyways she answered her own question, saying "I could suck his balls. Wanna watch me do that, baby?"

"I said, 'Yeah,' and she did."

"Wendell--that was his name, groaned and said something about this being fucked up, and I guess it was. She continued teasing him that way."

"No give with the details, Howie. I need to know!"

"All right already! She sucked his balls then did his nipples and kept playing with his cock the whole time. Now I should mention that watching all this gave me some confidence. I mean, if this guy really thought I was her boyfriend maybe I should start acting like one.

"I came out of the closet and put some lights on so I could see better."

"You did get your nerve back," Stephie giggled.

"Wendell noticed my hardon and told me not to get any ideas. I think he was worried that I was going to analize him. Fat chance—I'm not gay and he was big enough to tear me apart.

"But he didn't know that," my sister said.

"True enough, but when he said not to think about a threesome, I listened. Anyways, Candy started sucking him off. They went at it for maybe twenty minutes."

"That long?" Stephie said, obviously impressed.

"Yeah, easily that long," I answered. "And then Candy did it again. She took him from her mouth, turned to me and asked if she should let him play with her tits."

Stephie laughed so hard at this that she had to hold her sides.

"It's true," I said. She kept laughing, but managed to ask, and you said ... what?"

"I told Wendell to try them; falling right into the role she wanted me to play." I paused and then asked Stephie if she really wanted to hear all of this.

"Oh, yeah. I learn so much from Candy."

"Okay, I told him to suck her nipples, but Candy objected. She told him to fuck them first. Did I mention she was still wearing her bra?"

"No you had not."

"Well she was. Um, I got that wrong. Candy asked me if I wanted him to fuck her tits. I turned to Wendell and said something like, 'Do I have to ask?' He was on her right after that and I realized that he was accepting me as the leader of our little ménage.

"Oh, listen to my little brother using those French terms," Stephie said with a naughty smirk.

"Uh-huh," I said and added, "That's when I joined them on the bed."

"I was wondering when that would happen," she giggled.

"Actually Wendell invited me to join them."

"Really?"

"Stephie, why are you torturing me like this?"

"Maybe ... I said maybe it's because you came to see me after making me wait an eternity for that luscious cock of yours and when you finally got here, you jumped Candy's bones instead of mine!"

Even I could see that her anger was feigned and I laughed at her.

That was a mistake. Don't laugh at your girlfriend/lover when they're serious, or think they are; it never goes well. Remember, she who laughs last ... Enough said.

I recovered quickly enough to avoid permanent damage. Stephanie packs a wallop, and she delivered a right cross to my jaw that floored me.

As strange as it may seem it worked to my advantage. Apparently Stephie hit me harder than she meant to, and when I hit the floor she was terrified that I was badly hurt.

I let her smother me with kisses and apologies before telling her that I thought I was all right and allowed her to help me to my feet. Rubbing my jaw, which did hurt like the blazes, I put on a baleful expression and asked: "Can I start all over again? Please?"

"Oh, yesssss," she sighed, hugging me to her breasts. I kissed her, long and hard and she reciprocated, sending her tongue after mine and we were both lost in the dizzying lust that evolves from French kisses.

My hands roamed her back and derriere then began undoing the buttons on what she called her bustier. Stephie in turn began hauling my tee over my head then running her hands over my chest and abdominal muscles, seemingly savoring the smooth warmth of my bare skin against her hands.

I was in seventh heaven; and having managed to undo all the hook and eye fastenings running up the back of her bustier, watched it fall away to leave her stiffly erect nipples rubbing against the palms of my hands. We both moaned as I dipped down to catch a nipple between my lips, and the sudden sensation it caused almost buckled her knees.

As I suckled each nipple in turn, my free hand slipped into the back of her panties and my finger caressed her tight little rosebud before sliding past and skidding along the crease leading to the entrance of her pussy. Stephie's arousal soared and before all rational thought left her she tore my belt open and yanked my shorts down, followed immediately by my Jockey's.

She later told me I was yodeling the moment she took hold of my erection. I think she was exaggerating. I don't know how to yodel.

"Oh, Howie ... I've missed you and this beautiful cock!"

I believed her since she was unable to take her hands or eyes off of it.

I put an end to that by pulling her close and kissing her again. She returned the favor by grinding herself against my hardon, causing the two of us to shudder with delight. We continued kissing and dry humping one another while I tugged futilely at her panties.

Stephie responding by pushing them down and wriggling them off, all the while making sure her mons stayed pressed against me, not wanting to miss any of the wonderful sensations as I rubbed my dick against her most tender, sensitive parts.

Suddenly I stopped, holding Stephie away from me as I looked into her big brown eyes, those same eyes now wide in surprise and consternation.