Sisterly Love Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not like this, Steph. I want us to be better than that! I want to make love to you ... on the bed, like lovers do."

We clambered onto her bed and Stephie swiveled around to sit astride me, my solidly erect cock rubbing against her damp, sticky labia.

"Mmmmm, like this for starters," Stephie crowed, while rubbing herself against me while pulling me down for a hungry kiss as she continued sliding her slippery pussy along the underside of my rigid cock, letting me feel her heat, letting me know she was mine for the taking.

As the kiss went on and on, she gradually urged me backwards, until I was lying on my back with Stephie writhing and squirming on me. I slowly maneuvered her until we were lying on our sides, still pressed together as we kissed with almost bruising force, no inhibitions, no holding back. I broke the kiss leaving her gasping and moaning and moved to her neck.

"Jesus ..." She groaned as I sucked on her throat like a vampire might, leaving at least two fairly obvious hickies.

Next I took a nipple between my teeth, and then soothed it by licking and sucking it leaving her clutching convulsively at me while crying for me to "do the other one!"

I took my time each step along the way and then I reached her clitoris. It seemed like a jolt of electricity flared through her. I continued teasing her nipples while applying a light pressure to the ever growing nubbin rising from its hiding place. Then a single finger squished inside her vagina and I began frigging her. FAST!

"OH!"

She responded by lifting her hips against the pressure of my hand, silently asking me to do more. I did, using my mouth again, this time to kiss my way down her elegant torso, pausing to kiss her flat stomach and admire her neat little navel, making her shiver with an erotic frisson when tonguing her there. I kissed and licked and kissed some more until reaching the apex of her slit.

Stephie jerked and bucked the moment the tip of my tongue gently poked into her cunt, probing between the swollen folds of flesh, and rubbing against her engorged clitoris.

"FUCKKKK!"

I backed up and found myself staring, enthralled at the little bead of flesh standing erect and hard, waiting to give her pleasure. Her inner labia, opened by my tongues probing, glowed damply with a layering of juice and turned a pale coral with her arousal and her delicate scent wafted upward to my nostrils--rich, sweet, tangy and delicious.

I had longed for this moment for some time and went slowly, trying to preserve the memory in my mind for a lifetime.

"Howie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Sis. I—I just want to remember this moment."

"Ohhhhh, that's soooo sweet. But please remember how horny I am," Stephie added.

I moved back between her parted thighs and kissed that puffy little slit, inhaling her warm scent as I did. My tongue pierced her swollen folds edging them ever wider then reversed course to lick and nip at her clit almost immediately a small flood of sweet nectar flowed out of her. I lapped away at it of course, swallowing the delicious tangy fluid and looking for more.

Stephie sucked in her breath and called out my name as she writhed under me.

I slid my hands under her bouncy little ass and grasped a firm cheek in each hand then lifted her slightly, held her tightly against my mouth and drove her wild sucking on her clit while she sent two fingers into her pussy and frigged herself.

Maybe two minutes passed before she found herself stimulated beyond her endurance and started to climax.

"AH—AHHH--AHHHHH!"

"Cumming, Stephie?"

"FUCKKK YEAH!"

"Good one huh?"

"STILL C—C—CUMMING!"

I returned to lapping at her, at the seemingly endless stream of heavenly juices pouring out of her. She calmed down slightly, caught her breath and said, "It's so good ... so good, Howie ... Oh, yes, Ooooh yes!"

My jaw tired and I pulled away and went to finger her, but she was getting sore and shoved the hand to the side.

I waited until her climax faded away, and then with Stephie still glowing with sexual satisfaction, I sidled up to her flank and clamped my lips around her nipple, causing her to gasp as my tongue skidded over the pebbled flesh.

"I--I can't believe you're my baby brother. No one--no one has ever made me feel anywhere close to that ever!"

"That's a lot of ever's, Steph. You really mean it?"

"Of course I do!" she replied sounding as if she wasn't sure if I was just teasing her or truly serious.

"I mean it, Sis. Hey, I love you, and I'm serious."

"You say that to all the girls", she said pouting.

"I might tell 'em I love them, but not in a serious way. I love you and only you, Steph. And I always will."

"Oh, you!" She kissed me un-sister-like and repeated it, adding, "And you sure can get a girl off!"

"We haven't done the deed yet, Steph," I reminded her. Then for some reason my mind wandered back to the first time I realized I was in love with her.

Stephanie had been without a doubt the hottest girl in school her senior year; probably in all of Yonkers! All the other hot girls hung out with her. You know birds of a feather ... that sort of thing.

The girls came to our house for all sorts of things, for after game parties, (all girls, mind you.) to the occasional sleep-over. I was too young to make any head-way with any of them, but was allowed to remain on the outer fringes of many activities. That's where I saw my first exposed breast--Amy Mae Schnieder; first upskirt panties--Donna Albright, and caught Margie Stephens and Cynthia Tolliver making out.

My guess is those experiences put me ahead of the other guys my age, knowledge-wise anyway. Stephie's hands on treatment in Manhattan hurled me way past the rest, except for Duane, who was in a class by himself.

Stephie made the cheerleading squad while attending college, and my visits to her campus, while infrequent, added more to my experience of what girls were all about.

She brought me back to reality by whispering, "What can I do for you, baby?" Her hands were already holding and massaging my distended cock. "I can suck it, you want, baby. I love the taste of you."

I rolled onto my back, Stephie following me, kissing me hungrily as her hand jerked my cock, spreading my clear lubricant along the length of my shaft as she slowly masturbated me.

Now it was her turn to kiss me ever so tantalizingly along my smooth torso; licking and then blowing on my nipples, making me gasp with the sensations; kissing my stomach and enjoying the feel of my skin against her lips.

It seemed an eternity before she finally reached my loins. I recalled that I had treated her in similar fashion and accepted it. Accepted it? This was pleasure personified!

Stephie kissed along the length of my shaft, soft, loving little pecks, until she reached the scrotum, and slowly, one at a time, sucked my balls into her mouth, rolling the sacs carefully and gently in her hot mouth. She had me sobbing with the sheer eroticism of the act. Stephie rose up on her hands and knees, climbed between my thighs, took my cockhead in her mouth and let her saliva drip over the velvety crown; then with a last smile at me, started sucking my cock.

I sighed when Stephie looked up at me, the sight of those beautiful brown eyes always brought to mind the classic Van Morrison song Brown eyed Girl. I closed my eyes as her cheeks hollowed out from sucking voraciously. I retain that image to this day. I was already doing the multiplication tables to avoid spending in her mouth as I wanted to hold off until I was inside her and making her cum along with me.

Maybe another two minutes went by before I gently touched her face and had her stop fellating me. With some reluctance she pulled her mouth away, realizing this wasn't what I wanted, not yet anyway, and kissed me feverishly while lying alongside me.

"What do you want to do baby? She whispered, licking my lips as her hand continued to pump and squeeze my cock. I opened my eyes and smiled at her, pulling her closer so I could kiss her soft lips all over again.

"I already told you, Steph, I want to make love to you; that's all I've ever wanted to do."

Stephie smiled, and once again her mouth closed on mine, gentle kisses at first, and then wilder, savage kisses that set us both ablaze.

Suddenly I was on top of her; we were still kissing, the underside of my cock was mashed against her genitals. She began to hump me and in turn I sawed my cock against her opening. She told me later that this caused her pussy to tingle deep inside her and didn't stop until I entered her--bringing about a new set of ecstatic sensations.

Meanwhile, I rose up on my elbows, and rubbed the head of my cock against her parted pussy lips.

"Oh, Howie, let's make this a really good one!" She said as her nostrils flared with excitement. I made a slight adjustment in my position and eased into her molten furnace. I knew instantly I was incapable of holding off cumming any appreciable time. It happened quickly, possibly twenty odd seconds in. I came, spewing rope after rope of sperm into her depths.

"Uggghhh ... Howie! So soon?"

"I'm sorry--I'm sorry!" I gasped, but I remained inside her.

"Let's keep going, Sis. I'm still hard, let's keep at it."

And we did. I went slowly at first, and then like a freight train building momentum I increased the speed of each thrust.

Stephie was gasping, "YES! HARDER! FASTER! DEEPER!"

Sweat flew off the both of us. It seemed as if we were in another dimension, a world all our own.

"Like it, Steph?"

"OH GOD YES!"

"Gotta slow down, now, Sis, gotta use slower thrusts!"

At this point I found myself making more use of my ass than usual. By that I mean my buttocks were providing more of the energy required to pound my dick into the deepest part of Stephie's cunt. My cock was covered with a creamy substance that I took to be a combination of her juices and my ejaculate from cumming in her earlier. It certainly served to lube my cock in zooming in and out of her cuntal channel.

"OH HOWIE ... YESSSSS, JUST LIKE THAT! OH, FUCKKK, DO THAT AGAIN!"

Her orgasm was almost a tangible thing, threatening to burst inside her at any second.

I leaned down and crushed my lips to hers as I plowed into her that one last time, and sent her over the top into a dewy cloudburst. Her pussy tightened around my cock, and I stopped fucking. Then I felt something deep in my balls and started pumping again. I remember Stephie shouting joyfully, and then I was cumming again, joining her in shouting as I emptied my balls inside her in one convulsive spasm after another until I collapsed on the bed unable to move, see or speak.

In retrospect, it was the most satisfying orgasm I ever had. I have tried to repeat it over the years, and admittedly have come close, but never got that deep into pure ecstasy again. Lord knows, I've tried.

Sometime later, Stephie roused me from the stupor I was in, saying, "Jesus Howie, what was that?"

"Huh?"

"Are you awake? Howie?" She shook my shoulder and I opened my eyes.

"Hi Steph ..."

"Are you all right?" she asked with obvious concern.

"Yeah--yeah, I think so. Wow ... that was something, huh?"

"It was magnificent! I thought ... I thought, you know when you came so soon it was all over, but then you kept going and ... Jesus, Howie you took me over the top about as soon as we started and it kept getting better!"

"Did I?" I managed, for I was still woozy from depleting all that energy. My guess, and it's only a guess, is the mono was a factor as well. Stephie reached out and kissed me gently, lightly licking my lips and watching me smile.

"You were fantastic, Howie!"

I returned the smile and kissed her back. "Did I ever tell you, you're the most beautiful girl in the world?" I was squeezing her cheeks and sliding my fingers over her taut little anus.

"Oh, Howie, I'd do anything for you!"

That said, Stephie gobbled my dick into her mouth and did her best to revive it.

Two or three minutes later I was raring to go again and steered my dick unerringly into her sodden pussy.

"Oh, Howie!"

"Oh, Stephie!"

And we began a slow, rhythmic fuck, with my sister knowingly keeping me hard by squeezing my cock by constantly kegeling it, clasping, releasing and clasping it again and again.

I held Stephie tightly as I rolled onto my back, so she could mount me cowgirl style. I took hold of her buttocks with both hands and gently eased them apart. Her knees parted and slid down on either side of me, finally allowing her to sit upright on me, firmly impaled on my shaft.

I prefer to think of what followed as instinctive on her part rather than experience as Stephie rolled those lovely hips while rising up and dropping down on my cock, and then screwing her pussy around it while my hands abandoned her ass to fondle those magnificent tits.

Stephie began that tell-tale moaning that usually preceded her climaxes.

I began rolling and pinching those wondrous nipples and the moans grew louder.

Stephie covered my hands with hers, using my hands to pleasure her nipples as her orgasm once more gathered pace.

I could feel the changes happening inside her; my own thrusts become harder and longer, bucking against her as she ground herself down on me, until once again, that marvelous pleasure smashed into her, wiping out all thought as she hung in space, gasping and shrieking silently as my die hard dick managed to whisk her from a semi-cathartic state to one of the sweetest agonies possible, and then a seemingly endless explosion of pleasure that sang through every bone in her body leaving her incoherent for several long minutes.

I however, did not have enough left in me to ejaculate that last time. I was, however, eminently satisfied and wanted nothing more than to cuddle with Stephie and fall asleep in her arms.

Which I did.

To be continued