Sisters and a Paramedic Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not know how to respond, how to reply or how to feel. "Can we change the subject and just talk?"

That question made Joe feel old and that he had misread her, "Sure we can Pretty One. What is your work schedule for the next few days?"

Over the next thirty minutes they talked. More specifically, Corrine responded to his questions about Alice, the boys, what Alice did and a dozen questions like, "What is your favorite food?" "Do you like animals?" "What size shoe do you wear?" She had liked the teasing but did not know how to reply because she had not decided how she felt about Joe and their age difference. She sensed that Joe would be happy to talk all night with her but she had a lot to do and needed to get some sleep for tomorrow's workday. She was struggling not to tell him that he excited her, not to enjoy him so much and wanted to get off the telephone. As she was maneuvering to say "Good Night," Joe took over:

"Corrine, you know that I am infatuated with you and enjoy your company. I will not push you anymore; I can tell my teasing is not comfortable for you. I am a very playful and oral man. If my feelings are not shared by you, it is alright. If everything is not one-sided, you make the next call. Let's have dinner and work out some ground rules that you are comfortable with. Tell your sister and her sons that I am wishing them the best. I enjoyed talking with you tonight and thank you for calling me. Hearing your voice made my evening. Sleep well. Good Night, Sexy."

After a long hot shower, Corrine put her tired, sleepy body to bed. The sheets felt good but sleep avoided her. Again she let her hands slip down under her flannel bottoms and a finger slip over her clit while her other hand slid a finger inside her body. She kept her hands mostly still and pumped her hips like she imagined Joe would like. Her body was not accustomed to moving like this. After five minutes she was wetter, sweat was popping out between her breasts and she was breathing through her mouth noisily. After two more minutes she knew she would not stop even if her entire body cramped. Joe was starting to thrust gently into her but she was still working the hardest, pushing up against him. A whimper filled the air, followed by a gasp. Her legs tightened. So did her belly. Her sheath wanted to be stretched and welcomed a second finger and then a third. For the first time she arched forward to go deep and felt the mouth of her cervix and when she relaxed she felt the electric surge from the spot inside her just under her clit. She pushed at that spot and rubbed circles around her now fully emerged nub. Every muscle that was not tight, now tightened. She was holding her breath and a couple of spoonfuls of liquid flooded her fingers and she called out, "Joe. Harder, Joe." She had cum but was not satisfied like usual. Her hands kept up their movement and her hips thrust lewdly up into the air to meet her three-finger cock as she drove into it violently, slapping into her wet lips and disturbing the finger that was trying to please her clit. Her breaths were pants now. For a few moments she felt she might not cum. That thought vanished when she screamed, pressed both hands as hard as she could into her cunt and curled around them. Her body convulsed two times, then a third time, then was still. Corrine could hear her rapid heartbeats and feel her lungs suck for air to return to normal. She felt the cold wet spot but just wiggled deeper under the blanket without moving her hands. Now she thought of Joe buried deep inside her. She felt him twitch. She smiled knowing he was tender also and she went to sleep thinking of him inside her.

The alarm the next morning was rude, noisy and unwelcomed. When she went into the fresh cool bathroom she smelled how she reeked of pussy and thought, "Joe would like that. He would make me late for work." She shook her head to dislodge such ridiculous thoughts. She showered, dressed, ate and drove to work using her will power to keep thoughts of Joe and thoughts of sex out of her mind.

Each night Corrine masturbated. She bought a rabbit vibrator and brought herself off thinking of Brad Pitt. "Finally," she thought, "Joe is out of my mind."

She did not call Joe. In two weeks she was on her way back to see her sister and help a few days. She went out of her way to go by Joe's and was surprised to see two other trucks and a vet van parked outside his barn and several people scurrying about. As if on autopilot she stopped. Joe had one horse, a mare; she was struggling to give birth to a foal that was too large. The mare's water had broken and the foal was turned wrong to exit the birthing canal. They were close to losing both.

Joe did not say, "Hello" or anything to Corrine. He just yelled to the vet, "She can do it."

The vet responded, "She is too small, not strong enough." The vet's hand was all the way inside the mare and he was sweating profusely from the effort he was expending. Joe was soaking wet with the mare's wetness and looked exhausted.

"She is small enough to get both hands inside and turn it."

The vet, paused, "It just might work. If not we have to open her to try to at least save the foal."

Joe pushed Corrine to kneel behind the mare and told her how the legs were twisted and how things had to be shifted.

The vet had second thoughts, "Damn it, Joe that foal weighs more than she does. This won't work."

"Doug, it's my horse, let's let her try."

Corrine had not said a word since arriving. She was needed, told what to do and now had one arm up to the shoulder inside the mare trying to feel what Joe had described. The mare was tight and she could understand why the large men's arms were not helpful. She was not thinking only feeling out her instructions. When things felt right, Corrine began to work her second arm inside and struggle to grab the slippery legs and pull. Twice her grip slipped. The third time she pulled herself so tight she buried her face into the mare's ass but everything inside began to turn and kept turning. Her forearm was kicked painfully by something hard but she did not let go. Joe was talking loud. The vet was barking instructions. Corrine just held on. She could feel things moving. First one hoof emerged and then a second. Then one of her hands and then the second. Everything happened fast after that and Corrine did not know when to let go and hit the ground hard when her hands lost their grip but the foal came on out without a problem.

The mare wanted to turn and clean her baby but she was in bad shape. Joe stared cleaning, the vet evacuated the foal's mouth and Joe held the colt and scooted on the ground getting the baby to the head of its mother. He blew into its nostrils while the mare licked at her baby weakly. The baby began to breathe, struggle to get free and stand. It fell but struggled and fell twice more before it could stay up a few seconds. It was wet and beautiful with a brown and white face, white feet and the rest was brown. Tears rolled down Joe's face, he looked at Corrine, started to reach for her but then sat and said, "Thank you, you saved them both, we could not."

For thirty minutes they all stood around and watched. The mare did struggle to her feet and began to clean her new colt. Joe got them into a dry clean stall.

The vet gave the mare and the colt some shots and announced, "They are both going to be fine."

Joe turned to Corrine, "Through the door, down the hall to the left, is the master bedroom. I'll get your suitcase from your car. You bathe and get cleaned up. Thank you ever so much."

While Corrine bathed she looked out the shower window. Joe had stripped and was washing with the hose attached to a spigot rising from the dirt halfway between the house and the barn. He had clean jeans and a denim work shirt on a stump nearby; his dirty clothes were being consumed by the mud puddle that was forming. His body was lean, hard and his long muscles showed down his arms and legs. His ass was tight and when he turned slightly she saw how the hair on his chest formed a cross and the base trailed down to his dark skinned uncircumcised cock and balls. The entire picture took her breath away. She watched while he finished and struggled to pull his clean clothing over his wet body. He must have gotten some sand in to his pants because he reached down into his crotch and tried to dust away the uncomfortable grains. Corrine laughed and realized she had two fingers buried in her pussy. Still wet, Joe jogged back toward the barn.

When she came out of the house carrying her dirty clothing and suitcase, Joe met her, put those clothes into a plastic bag and loaded everything in her car, including her.

"Corrine thanks again. If you, your sister and Bobby want to see the most beautiful colt in the world, drop by in a couple of days and watch him run, jump and play." He looked deeply into her eyes and started to say something. Instead, he swallowed hard and said, "Tell your sister I said, "Hi.""

By the time Corrine got to Alice's, she was shaking like a leaf. It was hitting her, what all had happened in the last couple of hours. Alice listened while Corrine cried, talked and recovered.

On Sunday, Alice, Corrine and her two boys piled into Alice's pick-up and drove over to Joe's. As promised the colt put on a show and even came over to meet the visitors.

Alice asked, "What's his name?"

"Cory, because either he or his mother wouldn't be here without your sister."

Alice continued in her crude, experienced way, "Why don't the two of you just get together and do what comes naturally."

"Your tiny sister sees me as an old man with a boring life. Someday she will decide what kind of man she wants but she does not know now. You have known passion and been pleased as well as disappointed by a man, but you are almost my age."

"What do you have on under those jeans? Is that all you?"

He was tired, assertive and playful, "Sweet lady, I have had my eyes and hands on every inch of you, so I'll answer you honestly. I'm commando under these jeans and that is about half of what you would have to deal with, plus you would have another problem."

Alice was clearly turned on by the play, "What would that other problem be?"

"I am very oral, you could cum a few times but you would have to stay awake so you could take care of me."

Alice's body flushed but she would not back down in front of her sister. "How would I have to take care of you?"

"I'm open to suggestions. What position is your favorite? Are you noisy when you cum? Do you swallow? Do you have a gag reflex? If you squirt you can just pass out and I'll be happy to take care of myself."

Alice could not respond to any of these questions in front of her sister. Besides it was her sister, she was trying to get to open up to Joe. Still she played.

"You had your chance to taste me."

"Do you think I didn't?"

This took her breath away. She had nothing to say. Corrine was standing there with her mouth open. Nature knew they were sisters. The crotches of their panties were wet.

The conversation seemed to be at a total halt. Joe loaded his visitors back into Alice's truck and then leaned into the passenger's window next to Corrine.

"Your sister and I teased a bit, but you know it is you that attracts me, don't you?"

"No, I don't know that."

"I wish I was experienced and desirable enough to convey that to you." He leaned in and whispered, "Maybe I could have been a powerful sheik and captured you. I could have tied you to a pillar in my bedroom and teased you for days and told you of your beauty. Maybe you would have realized your situation was hopeless and you would have given me your body to please for a lifetime. Call me and tell me what fantasy I will have to fulfill so I can have you and make you want to be with me."

Alice's truck was half a mile down the road when Corinne finally inhaled.

"What did that hunk of man say to you?"

"Not as much as he said to you."

"That was all tease to get to you."

"It doesn't matter, I saw him nude the other day. He wasn't hard. I would never be able to take that into me."

"Listen baby sister, if an eight pound, nineteen inch long baby can come out of that hole, it can accommodate any cock on earth if it wants to."

Corrine was thinking while she helped her sister unload the pickup and get the kids settled back in the house. She knew her sister was right. Still there was the age thing and the experience thing and the city versus the country thing and...

"You think to much little sister. Keep your brain going like that and no man will ever be able to fuck you to sleep."

"You are one nasty talking bitch."

"Yea, and horny too, just like my little sister."

"It would never work for a dozen reasons. We're too different."

"Why don't you invest an afternoon? Visit him? Talk to him?"

"I wouldn't know what to say, if I called him. Or what to talk to him about for an afternoon."

"Honey, he is a man. Ask him about his work and he'll be in heaven talking to you until you figure out how to shut him up."

"His work?"

"Yea, bat your eyes at him, look at all his trees and say, "Take me for a walk out through your almond trees and tell me what you do to grow them." But take some water and a sandwich. He'll still be rambling about pests, the market, bees, flowers and the price of irrigation water after a few hours."

"You don't really like men do you?"

"I love them all. Especially, tall, thin, naughty talking, caring ones. But they are pretty simple and don't catch on quickly that when we ask about almonds, we really want to make out in the shade and get fucked."

"That's not what I want?"

"Don't con me little sister. He might be older than you but I can see that he excites you. You told me your fantasies about him. You are going to have to take him out for a test drive to decide which way you want things to go."

"You're more forward than me. Sounds like you want him or that you're mad at him."

"He's had his hands all over me when I was at my worst. He said he tasted me. Now you have to go taste him and tell me if I've missed anything special."

Little Ryan cried. He wanted to be changed and was hungry. In a few minutes Alice returned with him, sat down, flopped out a milk-swollen breast and made him happy. She smiled broadly at her sister.

Corrine bit, "What's so funny?"

"Do you think I should call 911 and see if "Joe the paramedic" can come over to help me on my other side? Maybe he would nurse on that side for a month until Ryan can drain them both."

"You are absolutely horrible."

"Tell me that you haven't thought of him sucking your nipples?"

"I guess, I'm horrible too."

"Then call him and go learn boring stuff about growing almonds."

Alice knew they were only half sisters but they had talked on the telephone at least once every day since their mother had died four years ago. She did not hear from Corrine for two days. It was strange not to hear from her on Saturday or Sunday. On Monday when Corrine's work called and asked if she knew where Corrine was because she was late to serve on the breakfast shift, Alice really got concerned and immediately loaded both her sons into her truck, checked her cell phone and drove to Joe's house.

He was just coming out of the barn in just his jeans when she pulled up, "Have you seen my sister?"

"She's still asleep. Her car is around back. Is there some problem?"

"She was supposed to be at work."

"Damn, I forgot to ask her about that. We drove around a couple of days and last night we were up rather late. I knew, I'd screw something up."

"Yea, I bet you did."

They both smiled as they walked together into the house. It smelled like a well used orgy pen. Corrine was unsteady, still half asleep as she came out of the bedroom. Not much of her nude, cum incrusted body was covered by the blanket she was dragging behind her. Alice watched Joe turn a dozen shades of red.

"Joe, you go tend your almonds. I'll get my sister whipped into shape, cook her some breakfast and then call you. Got your cell?"

"Yes, I do. Thanks."

"God, girl, you had better be on the pill and mine had better be working. Just standing this close to you, I could get pregnant."

That was funny, even to the half asleep, Corrine. They laughed, hugged and Alice sent her baby sister off for a quick shower with orders to come to breakfast quickly and tell her everything that had happened.

The first cup of coffee went down Corrine easily, but she was full of a million words that had to get out, even if the eggs did get cold.

"Every night at home, after Joe and I talked, I had to play with myself before I could go to sleep. So I did what you said. Shit, he knows a lot about growing almonds. Finally, yesterday evening, I leaned back into a slanted tree and told him that I wanted him to kiss me. At first he fumbled like an eighth grade boy who was getting his first kiss. It was getting dark and cold; his shirt and mine are somewhere in the orchard, so I asked him to take me inside where it was warm."

"We made out on the way in, groped in the dark and wound up in his office. When he turned on the lights, I got scared and he picked up on it."

"What's wrong Pretty One? I enjoy being with you. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I'm satisfied with you just being here to visit me."

"I'm frightened of you."

"Joe looked really puzzled and very concerned, "Why, do I frighten you? I told you I would never hurt you."

"I took his hand and led him to the bedroom and knelt in front of him and unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down and he stepped out of them. I wanted to touch his cock so bad my hands were trembling. He had been twisted and was only half hard. He is not circumcised. I pulled the skin back and could feel the blood pulse in his shaft when I kissed the drop of pre-cum off the tiny lips of his cock. He got erect quickly. My two hands wrapped around his shaft but the helmet was still uncovered. It grew and grew. My fingers did not touch wrapped around it."

"He reached down, put his hands under my arms and lifted me completely off the floor and held me."

"That is wonderful, Corrine, but I want to know why I frighten you?"

"I don't think I can take you and please you. I'm not even sure I can get you into my mouth."

"Let's not worry about that. I haven't seen your body yet. Please, may I unwrap the tasty present you have brought me?"

"He undressed me slowly, when I was nude, without shoes, I did not come up to his shoulders. He turned on the nightstand's light, so it dimly lit the room. Then he looked at every inch of me. He had me turn all around, he spread my legs and knelt to look at my feet and shaven pussy."

"You are more beautiful than I imagined. You take my breath away."

"He just lay back on the bed and reached for me. We made out for most of an hour. He got me close with his fingers a couple of times but stopped. I felt like slapping him. His kisses are soft and he likes to take the wetness from my mouth. His hands are a little course but his touch is gentle. The second, he touched my nipples, my pussy began to drip. I slid back along his body and his throbbing cock seemed to be half way up my back. I got very tense. He grabbed my hips and pulled gently from side to side making my widely spread knees walk up the sides of his body. I could feel my wetness rub along his hair leaving a trail of my cunt's juice. Finally, he had me spread over his head but I was hesitant to lower myself to his lips. He rose up and sucked at my pussy's lips, licked at my wetness and tugged at my hips, urging them to follow his head back down to the bed.

"I thought I was ready, so I lowered my hips and felt him slip a finger into me just as his tongue lashed out to touch my clit for the first time. I tensed and he thrust directly into some spot that has never been touched. When he pushed at it, my clit was pushed out, I felt like I had to pee, but my mind was swirling. I knew my body was being enjoyed more than it had ever been enjoyed. I wanted to give him more. I think he would have been content to kiss and lick me all night but my belly was already tight and my insides were sucking at his fingers.