Sisters and a Paramedic Farmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He reached up and guided one of my hands to the metal railings of the headboard. With both my hands on the railing, I was free to lean forward and work my spreading, wet pussy into his mouth. I could hear him moan, just loving eating me out. For a few seconds, I felt in control but his finger inside me matched the strokes of his tongue. He pressed inside and lapped with the flat of his tongue. My body began to tremble; my hands tightened on the railing painfully and I was so afraid that I was going to pee in his face.

"He must have known. He rolled his head away from my smothering pussy and said, "Please, just for me, just this once, Corrine, just let your body go. Let it lead. Let it fly as high and do whatever it wants. Please."

"That permission freed me. My body let go like it has never done. I remember screaming and liquid spewing from me all around his lips. He tried to catch and swallow it all but I could feel streams running down his face, his neck, his shoulders, my thighs and spurting onto my belly. He reached up and caught my head before it crashed into the headboard. I was very close to passing out. He just pushed and our bodies were so coated with my wetness that I slid down and he held me as I trembled, struggled for breath and floated back down from the clouds.

"Again his cock was throbbing, stretched out along the crack of my ass but for long minutes maybe an hour, I floated in and out of consciousness. Each time I was awake he was holding me, rubbing me and kissing my face, my eyes and my hair.

"When I finally got my wits back, I sat up on one knee with the other leg bent and my foot on the bed. I grasped his cock and rubbed its shinny, tight, red read between the lips of my very sensitive pussy."

"You don't have to do that, Pretty One. Don't do anything that frightens you. If you want, just use your hand on me. You have already pleased me more than you know."

"I pushed and that mushroom stretched me like I have never been stretched. Only his helmet was inside. I could feel it throb and his words had made me determined to feel him pump his cum in my belly.

"His body was very, very still. He played with my breast. Mine are not big and dripping like yours but he seemed to love them, lick them and suck them with complete satisfaction. I pushed again. I felt some pain but it was good stretching pain. I had accidentally found the angle where his shaft would slide along my clit. I worked to push it into my body and then lifted to drag it back out. I guess, I moaned in pain because he reached up to steady and stop me. I put one hand on his chest and pushed him back and then thrust down again. We both moaned. It was so tight in me, I'm sure I was pulling the skin off his dick."

The story had a long way to go. Alice had not noticed that her hand was pushed down into her slacks and two of her fingers were thrusting slowly into her stretched womb and her thumb was molesting her long unappreciated button. Corrine was unabashedly sitting with her legs spread wide on the kitchen chair and rocking her hips into two, three, maybe four fingers in time with her story.

"I did not look at him but I used my last breath to say, "Don't stop me, I want to do this. I want to feel you all the way inside my body. I knew he had heard me because he whimpered, his body shook to gain control and he hoarsely gasped, "Yes."

"My mind was shut down but my hand went between us. It did not register or frighten me that I still had more than half of him to take into my body. I pushed into my own hand gently and felt him slide ever so slowly deeper and deeper. The slide was still working but I had to stop. My mind had left me, I was only nerve cells, I needed to be the same old Corrine. I searched but she was not there. I started to push with gentle short thrusts. His hands left my body. I opened my eyes just enough to look. He had stretched out under me, grabbed the metal headboard bars and had resolved to withstand whatever I wanted and could take from his body. His chest hairs glistened with his sweat and my juices. I bent down and licked at his shoulder and then across his hair and sucked at his tiny nipple. His skin was salty and his hips rose, lifting me. I tightened my thighs, less I be impaled all the way through by his shaft.

"His body was still arched; I felt a struggle for control not to cum go through his body. I relaxed my grip and slipped slowly down another two inches. Now he was touching deeper inside me than I had ever been touched. The tip of his cock was kissing the tiny opening of my cervix. Still I thrust again. There was no stretching pain this time, but there was a greater pain. The pain made me angry. My own body was blocking him from feeling all the pleasure he could by having his entire shaft inside me. I thrust again and my cervix shot pain through me. To hell with it, I thought, and I bore down. Sweat poured from my forehead and I heard tortured sounds from under me. Little by little my body opened and with mind numbing pain and pleasure mixed together the last inch of him slipped into me. I put a hand down on my belly and felt his helmet push at the skin near my belly button and I pushed back at it.

"Neither of us dared move for long minutes. Me because I thought there would be more pain. Joe because he was about to cum and he did not want to cum yet."

Both sisters moved in pleasure, slowing, but close, pure pleasure near the crest but not going over it. Together they learned to endure this level of bliss, to fortify themselves against the orgasm that they both had been denying for ten minutes, to take more so they could cum together with Joe.

"When I moved his shaft raked along my clit. No matter how I moved he rubbed it. When I thrust my swollen lips pushed into my body. When I pulled away they popped out. Always, my clit slid through our combined wetness. His voice was only a whisper,"

"I'm going to cum in you."

"I lifted my legs and felt the pain of my cervix being pushed back the last possible millimeter. My hands clutched fists' full of his chest's hair. My hips were a blur sliding my clit into madness. His body lifted me completely off the bed. His face was twisted in agony and I felt his hard cock throb and jerk. I felt the first hot rope bathe me deeper than anything had ever touched me. Behind my closed eyes, I could see the tiny mouth of my womb open and suck for the sperm that pulsed again from his tight balls."

Alice watched her sister, slip over the edge and climax on her own fingers. The sight pushed her over too. Their breaths seemed to be in sync and she knew their hearts were beating in time also. Finally, she spoke to her sister, "You are lucky, Little Sister, in my entire life, I cannot remember a more beautiful story or a more satisfying climax."

"Keep listening, Big Sister, Joe was not finished with me. My pussy was tender. Even his small moves made my body wince. I could have slept for a month but then his shaft jumped inside me. He had not softened. He rolled over on top of me. Spread my legs wide so he settled deep and then held my ankles together in front of his body while he thrust not going as deep as before. He watched my eyes and that puzzled me. He pushed my ankles more and watched again. A third time he pushed and when he thrust, my body leaped into the wind and the head of his cock ground into my g-spot. For long minutes each thrust was a frontal press and slide inside me under my clit. We were too wet for his pleasure. He had stretched me so I was taking him easily. He pushed the lips of my cunt together and thrust. I jumped from one cloud to a higher one. I started to beg. "I can't take this, Joe. Please, I need to stop for a while. Joe................."

"He did not listen. Just when I thought I could not stand it anymore, he spoke to me. "Little One, do this for me. Endure this hurt for me, so your body can give me this pleasure. Let her open; let her suck me, let her drain me; let her fly as high as any woman can fly. You can do this. Let go of all your rules and cum with me. Please, cum with me."

"I cannot tell you where I went the next thirty minutes. I pray I will get to go again. I hope you can go there some day. Each time he thrust, the pleasure was good but the sensitive pain I freely gave to him for his pleasure. I wanted to give him more and more pleasure so I had to take more and more sensitive pain. I could feel drool flowing out of my mouth. I could feel my cunt spasming in tremendous sensitivity. I could feel each muscle in my body tighten one at a time to endure the pain. He did not call me Corrine now."

"My balls are tightening. Woman your body is sucking the semen out of me. I do not know who I am, you pussy has engulfed me. Suck. Please, Please, Suck. I need to cum before I pour my life into you. Suck. Suck me dry."

"I cannot explain, but every cell in my body sucked. My brains, my heart, my throat, my toes, my hands all cramped to suck his cum to please him. My sensitivity was gone, I was only pure sex and so was he. When he began to cum, my body spasmed with him. When he came in me, I came on him. When I felt him bathe my womb, he felt the same. Somewhere male and female had been lost; there was only wetness, flying, pleasure and exhaustion."

This round of masturbation was not as intense as the last but both sisters breathed in climax together for a few long minutes.

"Little Sister, how did you get so much of his cum on your body?"

Through distant glistening eyes, Corrine added to her story. "About six this morning, I ran to the bathroom and he followed. I filled half the Hoover Dam. Joe stood in front of me. I took his hardening cock into my mouth and he pleaded, "No, don't do that I have to go too. I did not move. He pulled at me and still I did not move. His naughty eyes flashed. He pushed my legs apart with his knees and he let go pissing between my breasts and farther down so his hard stream flowed down my body and dripped off my clit to fill the last half of the dam. He washed me as I sat on the toilet. He dipped a finger into me and tasted our combined juices from the night before. My body recoiled. It was too tender to touch."

"I wanted to suck him off more than I wanted my next breath but he looked at me and said, "Thinking of watching you suck my cock, feeling my balls tighten and watching your throat contract as you swallow my cum is more pleasure that I should have now."

"He guided me back to the bed, straddled me. He put one of my hands on his now hard cock and one of his. I could watch him suffer as he had made me suffer. His eyes rolled back and contractions racked through his body. His hand worked up and down his shaft. I wet mine and folded my fingers around the ridge at the base of his helmet. I watched his belly tighten and begin to tremble. I reached down and his balls could not be tighter. Still he was not cuming. I coated my finger in my cunt and then pushed it up his ass and he bellowed and came on my face, my lips, my neck down my chest on my breast and dribbled onto my belly. I tasted him and rubbed his cum down my body just as he collapsed on top of me. If I had smothered, I would not have disturbed him after what he had given me last night.

"He moaned, in a few minutes and I squeezed the head of his cock. The groan of pain was real."

"Please, Pretty Woman, have mercy on a poor male. Make me cum one more time now and you will kill me with your pussy. I do want to go that way. But not today. There are almond trees to water. That will give me time to recover and so I can make love with you again tonight."