Sisters at Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,892 Followers

"I'm sorry Eliza, I wouldn't have said anything except I am a little drunk..." She said, but hearing her innocent and vulnerable voice had pushed everything else out of my head. I just needed her now. I pounced forward, toppling her back onto the couch. She spread her legs as her head landed against the armrest. I landed on top of her, between her legs. My breasts pushed against her nipples and I planted my lips on hers. For a moment she felt frozen under my body, her lips stiff and her body rigid.

"Eliza," she said, muffled by my mouth. Then, I felt her entire body relax and I heard her let out a low sigh. I breathed her air into my mouth as her arms wrapped around me and her lips softened, accepting my kiss.

My entire body felt on fire as Dana's arms pulled me into her. Our tongues met in each other's mouths, I licked her teeth and gums, trying to taste every delicious part of her. She reciprocated, lapping at me tongue and tasting my saliva. My nipples were hard and my much larger breasts pushed into her's, covering her breasts. But I could feel her nipples as they pressed into me and I knew mine were pressing into her. I could feel her pussy pressing against mine, wet. My clit was hard and as we kissed I started to grind my hips into hers. I even put my hands on her hips, holding her in place so that I could grind into her.

My sister's clit was hard as well, and I could hear her gasping into my mouth as I moved. I felt her thrusting her hips up into me as well. I breathed deeply, trying to breathe in my sister's wonderful scent as I kept the pressure on. My sister's clean-shaven pussy was so wet that soon both of our clits were dripping wet. The wetness cut down on any hint of friction and soon we were sliding easily, our clits rubbing smoothly and deliciously. I broke our kiss and started to lick my sister's neck. I don't know why, I'd never been a licker before, but I wanted to taste every inch of my sister.

"Oh lick me Eliza, and fuck me!" my sister moaned as I sucked on her ear lobe. I felt her hands moving around my sides as she tried to rub my breasts. I pushed back using her hips, pushing me body into a more erect position. My sister's ear popped out of my mouth. Dana's hands flew to my breasts. I kept rocking my hips, rubbing my clit against hers. And her hands moved over my breasts, squeezing my flesh and pinching my hard nipples. I was gasping for air and looking at my little sister's beautiful face.

I started to press my clit harder into her body, moving faster. I felt the orgasm building inside of me. It was like a vibrating hum deep inside of my body, building and building, and then suddenly reaching an unbearable crescendo. I heard myself yell out and then the most intense wave of pleasure I'd ever felt washed over my body and I couldn't feel anything else. The feeling was so transcendent, so far beyond any orgasm I'd ever had in my life, that I don't believe that it is even possible to describe it. It was, without hyperbole, heaven. I fell forward against my sister's chest, breathing heavily.

It took a few minutes before I was completely in control of myself again. I was laying on my sister's breast and I could feel her hands playing in my hair. I looked and saw that one of her little pink nipples was right next to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked it in. I felt a shiver run through my sister's body as I began to suck on her nipple. I moved a hand over her other breast, kneading it carefully. I knew my sister hadn't cum yet, she was still just on the edge. I wanted to push her over. I wanted to reward her with the pleasure that I felt. She kept playing with my hair, something guaranteed to drive me wild.

After a few minutes of playing gently with her breasts, I pulled back, letting her tit pop audibly out of my mouth. Dana whimpered and then looked up at me, "What are you doing Eliza?" She asked and I smiled. I put my hands under her armpits and started to pull her up. At first, she just laid there, but then she understood what I was doing and carefully I set her in a seated position on the arm of the couch. Her knees were together.

I got down on my hands and knees on the couch cushion. I crawled towards her, looking at her bright, almost feverishly aroused eyes. I put my hands on her knees and spread her legs apart. My sister blushed and bit her fingertips. She looked so sexy and innocent. I let my hands run on the inside of her thighs, slowly moving to where her legs came together. I kept crawling forward on my hands and knees.

In a few seconds I was right in between Dana's legs. I breathed in deeply, and I could smell my sister's arousal. She had a beautiful aroma, so delicate and feminine. My mouth watered. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy lips were open. They were so tight and pink, I wanted to feel the silky skin. She was literally dripping wet, her cunt leaving little drops on the couch. Her clit was hard and almost vibrating with arousal. I moved my head closer.

"Oh fuck Eliza, please lick my cunt, please I need it," Dana said finally, overwhelmed by my slow, teasing pace. She bounced up at down as she begged, her tight little tits bouncing and her pussy dripping. I couldn't make her, or me, wait any longer. I leaned forward and pressed my face into my sister's cunt.

"Oh Christ!" Dana moved and I felt her body get rigid. Her pussy lips were so soft and silky, my lips felt like they melted into them. I felt her hard, wet clit pressed against my nose, so I wiggled it and smiled when I heard my sister gasp. I opened my mouth and started to lap at my sister's cunt. Her juices, and mine, were slathered all over her pussy lips. She tasted salty, thick, and heavenly. My tongue moved up and down her wet slit, poking inside of her body. I wanted to suck out all her juices, to taste every inch of her. I liked the way her thick honey felt on my tongue and on the insides of my cheek. I kept licking her, lapping at her, for a very long time. Just enjoying the flavor. I felt my own cunt getting wet again, I could feel my juices running down my leg.

But I couldn't stop there; I knew what my baby sister needed. I moved licked up to the very top of her pussy, finding hard little clit. Tentatively, I stuck out my tongue and flicked her clit once. Instantly my sister moaned and then her hands flew up and grabbed my head, pulling me in. I smiled, she was definitely ready to burst. I moved my lips over her clit, popping it into my mouth. It felt hard and smooth and tasted of her juices. I sucked on it slowly, letting my tongue swirl around on it.

While I sucked on my sister' clitoris, I moved my fingers up between her legs. Her pussy was still sopping wet, even wetter now that it was coated in my saliva. I could feel the heat of her cunt as my fingers brushed against it. I didn't stop licking her as my fingers began to slowly push into her tight pussy. One finger at first, I felt her body squeeze me tight. She was so incredibly tight that at first I didn't think I could fit another finger into her, but I carefully worked it in. I felt the ridges inside of her body and the soft, wet, pillowy inside of her pussy. I moved my tongue and my fingers in unison. I could hear my sister panting as I started to move faster and faster, but always with the same speed for my tongue and my fingers. Dana's hands pulled hard on my hair and I heard her start to hold her breath. And for a brief second she was completely quiet and her body became completely stiff.

"Oh God!" she suddenly sighed and then her whole body shook as she slowly relaxed. Her breath coming out in a hard, ragged moan. I tasted her cum, thicker and creamier than her earlier arousal, as it dripped from her cunt. I licked it up, savoring the flavor of my sister's sexual essence. Then slowly, I moved back and sat down on the couch, my face glistening with my sister's juices.

For a moment, I just looked at Dana, she slid back down onto the couch, looking completely relaxed. Eventually her eyes open and she looked at me and giggled. I giggled back and then leaned over towards her. We kissed, this time less erotically, but perhaps more passionately. Our tongues dipped gently into each other's mouths, my sister's juices mixing on our lips. Finally, she broke the kiss.

"That was amazing!" she said, "I've never done anything like that."

"Well I wouldn't think so, I am your only sister," I said and she giggled conspiratorially. It was our little taboo together, or great big taboo together, and it felt great to share it.

"I don't just mean that, I mean I've never been with a girl before," she explained.

"Me neither," I explained. She then gave me a strange little look, but didn't say anything. I saw her appraising me. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer.

"What!?" I asked, "What are you looking at?" She giggled again, but spoke back quickly.

"Can I try something else I've never tried?" she asked.

"What?"

"Just say I can, and I will show you," she said, biting her lip and giving me a naughty look. I could hardly resist that. I bit my lit back.

"Deal," I said.

"Get up on your hands and knees!" she said excitedly. I didn't have any idea what she had in mind, but I'd promised. And I was so aroused at that point, I would have agreed to do anything she suggested. I quickly got up on my hands and knees on the couch, facing Dana.

"Now what?" I asked. She didn't say anything, she just got up from the couch and walked around so that she was behind me. I looked over my shoulder and watched as she climbed onto the couch behind me. She had a very serious look on her face. She leaned forward and put her palms flat on my ass, I felt the pressure as her fingers sunk into my flesh. For a few moments she just squeezed my ass and massaged my flesh. I moaned a little, it felt nice.

"You know, I'd never thought of anything like this until I got casted in this play, now I am so curious," she said. For a moment I didn't know what she was talking about and then she leaned forward and simultaneously spread my ass cheeks apart. For a brief second I just felt her breath on my anus and then something more. A hot, wetness on my asshole and I realized she was licking it.

"Holy fuck Dana," I said, my knees feeling weak. Her tongue was delicate and hot against my asshole. No one had ever done that to me before. The feeling was intense. There are so many nerves there and Dana was so gentle. Her tongue lapped up and down on my anus, I felt her probe my little crinkled spot with her tongue. She sometimes made her tongue thick and flat and just lapped at it. Other times, she made it sort of rigid and poked at me. Whatever she did, it felt amazing. As she licked me I started to rub my breast with one of my hands, barely keeping balance. The sensation got more and more intense. I needed something more. She lapped slowly and lovingly for a long time. But I felt tension rising. Finally, I needed something more.

"Oh baby, Dana, please honey, put something in my ass!" I begged. I'd never wanted this before in my life, even when guys I dated begged for it. Now I was begging, I needed something there, now.

"What?" Dana asked, her tongue briefly moving from my ass. She buried her face back in it as she waited for the answer.

"I don't care, shove your fingers up my ass, God please hurry," I begged, squeezing on my breasts hard. I felt my sister's tongue move away from my asshole again and she positioned. I heard her lick one of her fingers and felt her place it against my asshole. Even as she just set her finger, she rolled over onto her back, her legs draped over the side of the couch. Her face was now directly under my pussy and I squatted down onto her face, putting my pussy onto her mouth.

I felt her tongue raking over my swollen clitoris and I squealed with delight. As she started to lick me, I looked underneath my body, and I could see the top of her head and her beautiful eyes, open and looking at my belly. She looked up at me and smiled around my pussy. Then she started to shove her finger into my asshole. She was gentle, but fast. I grunted a little as the pressure built and felt her finger slipping inside of me. Her mouth kept its constant pressure on my clit as her finger dipped, inch by inch into my asshole. I felt each knuckle pop into my ass and groaned each time, but in a way that let her know I wanted more. Finally, I felt her hand against my ass and I knew she was all the way in. She started to stroke her finger inside of my asshole to the same rhythm that she licked my cunt.

I was too unbearably horny to stand this sort of thing for very long. Her speed built and I began to moan loudly. I just kept chanting my sister's name, over and over again, in time with her movements. And as the pleasure of my second orgasm washed over me all I could think about was my sister and how much I loved her. The emotion I felt as I came added to the pure physical power of the orgasm and, as it subsided, I found that there were tears in my eyes.

Dana slid out from underneath of me, her face wet. After I caught my breath I rolled over on my back and looked at my sister. She was sitting on the arm of the couch now, her finger in her mouth. She was sucking dutifully on the finger that had just moments before but crammed into my asshole. She was a dirty thing, I wondered where that would lead us in the future. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her down on top of me. She giggled and then plopped her finger into my mouth, I tasted her saliva and my ass and loved the complete sensation.

"Tastes good huh?" she asked and I nodded. "I can't believe this happened. Were you feeling this way the whole time?" She asked after she took one more lick of her finger.

"Sort of," I said, feeling sheepish suddenly.

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Why didn't you? You always acted so professionally, I thought we were just acting," I explained. And she snorted derisively.

"Me? You're the one who always talked in acting notes. And if you felt anything you could've responded to some of the stupid little hints I dropped, like laying in your lap while we watched movies or climbing into the shower with you. Heck, you almost caught me that one time when I was masturbating on the bed, I had to pretend I was sleeping. I wasn't being real subtle." She said and I started laughing. And she joined me. Maybe we were both better actresses than we thought, we'd both fooled each other. I leaned forward impulsively and kissed her passionately, but gently. We playfully giggled even while we kissed. After a long while our kiss broke, and we just lay on the couch holding each other, content. After a long while, she spoke again.

"What does this mean?" she asked, "What happens next?" She asked and I had no idea. I had been wondering the same thing. It seemed we were always thinking the same thing at the same time.

"I don't know Dana," I said, "I can't tell you what will happen in the future. This certainly isn't normal. But I don't know if I want to stop. But I do know one thing."

"What's that?"

"Well until this play stops we don't really have a choice. We have to keep doing this. I think we both want this play to have a nice long run, so let's go to my bedroom and rehearse," I said playfully and my sister giggled. Then we walked, hand and hand, as lovers to the bed.

The End

Please comment, please rate this story. I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence. Consider that your payment for the free story. And if you liked this, I beg you to read my other stories. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. - I do one edit on my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free pornography you all would be better served by getting it fast (if a little rough) then waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Just try to enjoy the porn.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,892 Followers