All Comments on 'Sisters Ch. 03: Persistence'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So much talent

Excellent as always. You are a wonderful story teller. Can't wait to find for the next chapter.

CatsEye4477CatsEye4477over 8 years ago
Great story

This is such a great all around story!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago

A most compelling collection of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Desperado

Love, love, LOVE the Desperado reference. And such an appropriate song for Hannah! "Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home...You're losin' all your highs and lows/ Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?...You better let somebody love you before it's too late." Such a subtle but significant detail, like in your story about amnesia when the characters go to see Memento. Excellent series, please post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To be continued - I hope

Stopping at that point was most frustrating; this is a wonderful if devastating set of stories. I do so hope you will develop the stories of both Hannah and Donna further. It would be particularly wonderful if you can do it with both realism and optimism. For Hannah that is a particularly tough ask.

(PS, Am I right in thinking that "Donna" should read "Hannah" in the paragraph introducing her visit to Wes after she had met up with Donna?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"bad accident on interstate"

I bet that's Amelia's

CatsEye4477CatsEye4477over 8 years ago
@Bad accident

I don't think that would have been Amelia's accident. The events in this story include Penny's funeral, which would be about a year after A Strange Arrangement, and Amelia's accident took place about 11 years before that.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 8 years ago
Engaging

Dialogue, situations, and characters are exceptional. Well done.

Rake456Rake456over 6 years ago

Very well done. Wish you would write some new stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES