All Comments on 'Sisters Ch. 04'

by LittleAlison

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot beyond comprehension

Not sure where to start the praise but for sure the sweet banter and the pure unquestioned love between the sisters is the best part of this tale. Mom & aunt dynamic is a great sideline to the story and gives the sisters' side some credibility in the long run. Hopefully you'll decide to get mom & aunt back together since they seem to really care for each other and seem miserable without each other. And as for Ava - she would be perfect play thing for our heroines to complement their "bedroom diet".

A clear 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh yeah!

Excellent going! I hope yiou can do the Ava episode. It just screams to be done!

Ramot1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I can't wait for more!!

I think something should definitely go down with the girls and their aunt as well as their mom! I'm excited to see where you take the story next!

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
When its this good

There is no need to apologise for the wait , as the saying goes " all good things cum to those who wait "

This series just keeps getting hotter and hotter

Thank you for continuing and may you keep doing so.

guyinlove96guyinlove96over 5 years ago
I hope there's more soon!

I hope there will be several more chapters to come! I love the storylines! I hope you invest a story or too about the aunt and the mother! That'd be exciting! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

😍 Brilliant!... You Sexy Writer Goddess!

Hallo Alison,

Well "Sisters" part 4 is even hotter and sexer, than parts 1, 2 and 3. ... We can hardly wait to read part 5,,, yes!

Thank-you, and here's another 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

Your kinky dyke friends,

Queen Jackie and Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleAlison@LittleAlison
Just a girl and her keyboard. Hope everyone enjoys what I write. Hey! I've got a story at smashwords! Less than a dollar! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1159937

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sisters Ch. 03 Previous Part
Sisters Series Info